FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sibling Warfare

Sibling Warfare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just chatting with my friend who has spent the day at hospital after one of her kids trapped the other's hand in the door.

What's the worst injury you inflicted or had inflicted from a sibling?

My brother once threw a roll of sellotape at my head, it caught me on the edge and left a scar!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i stuck a knitting pin in my sisters leg

By *cousesubsallyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere out there

My eldest brother broke my foot when we were fighting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My sister used to throw things when in her brat teen years thankfully stitches only once.

Me and my bro threw darts at each others heads and i broke his arm trying my wrestling as a kid

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Nearly knocked my sister out by pushing her out of my bedroom and she smacked her head on the doorframe opposite.

Pulled a layer of my starters skin out from under my nail as I scratched her leg for smashing one of my pig ornaments

She sliced my wrist open as she shit a pane glass door in my face and I tried to stop her.

Oddly I've only ever fought with 2 of my 2 sisters. The youngest will always be the baby to me and we've never fought.

I murdered my sister and stole her identity.

Omg my brother and I used to put each other in hospital every other week and we got on hahahahaha

My son accidently chopped one of his sisters fingers off

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

A mate of mine once locked his little brother in a suitcase and pushed it down the stairs -needless to say said little brother survived the experience only to grow twice the size of him -to say he lived in fear of revenge was an understatement

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

It involved a Stretch Armstrong toy...

"My son accidently chopped one of his sisters fingers off "

This must be a common one then! That's two hand incidents already, plus I took half my sister's finger off by shutting it in a door. They sewed it back on and it's fine, but she still likes to remind me !

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

My fights all involved my older sister. She pushed me down an escalator that was going up - I was about 6 and it gave me concussion. I broke her rib when I was 17 and we were scrapping over a chap. The best one though didn’t end in injury but I threw a bowl of cereal - milk and all at her. She hummed of sour milk all day.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

My brother nearly shot me in my eye with a home made bow and arrow as I walked out of the outhouse door, luckily I was looking slightly down and the arrow hit the top of my eyelid, it hurt a lot

My sister & I, aged 7 & 10, were setting the table for dinner & there was a spider in the dining room, my sister is scared of spiders, so she screamed for me to remove it. I scooped it up & threw it out of the window. I turned around with my hand still closed & she assumed I still had it in my hand. I pretended I did & jokingly went to throw the spider at her, she was holding all our dinner plates at the time & threw them straight at me. Got one straight in my face. Had cuts, two black eyes & was sent to bed with no dinner for scaring her. We had to eat off side plates too until my mum could replace all our dinner plates.

"My sister & I, aged 7 & 10, were setting the table for dinner & there was a spider in the dining room, my sister is scared of spiders, so she screamed for me to remove it. I scooped it up & threw it out of the window. I turned around with my hand still closed & she assumed I still had it in my hand. I pretended I did & jokingly went to throw the spider at her, she was holding all our dinner plates at the time & threw them straight at me. Got one straight in my face. Had cuts, two black eyes & was sent to bed with no dinner for scaring her. We had to eat off side plates too until my mum could replace all our dinner plates. "

I am sorry but this has made me howl with laughter!!

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

I've tried killing my sister twice. Once when she was 4 I was 8.we snuck out of the house to go see the new garden centre opening across a very busy road... (high Legh). She got run over tossed in the air and landed on nettles... Later when she was diagnosed with diabetes few mths down the line she had an epileptic fit... No parents in I thought she was going into diabetic coma so have her insulin shot that she didn't need..... She keeps her distance from me now.. Lol. Not sure why. It was a loooong time ago.. Kaz

One sister once pushed me down a hill when I was about 6 and broke my collar bone....year later, same sister stamped on and broke my wrist, on Christmas day.

I don't like my sister much

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

When I was 7 and my sister 4 I pushed my sister out of the top bunk of our bunk bed and she broke her arm and another time whilst playing Doctor’s and patient I damaged hear ear drum with a pencil.

I have 2 boys.. One poured olbis oil in the others eyes

"Just chatting with my friend who has spent the day at hospital after one of her kids trapped the other's hand in the door.

My brother once threw a roll of sellotape at my head, it caught me on the edge and left a scar! "

I stabbed my sister with a knife when I younger she never locked me out again

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I was a little boy my sister took me out for a walk and as she pulled me along I tripped up the kerb and went arse over head and smashed my front teeth in as well as split lip and I now have a scar just inside that little dip on your top lip

Fucker pushed me down the stairs in my baby walker.

"Just chatting with my friend who has spent the day at hospital after one of her kids trapped the other's hand in the door.

My brother once threw a roll of sellotape at my head, it caught me on the edge and left a scar! "

my eldest son broke is brothers leg when he was two he'd picked him up to get to the sweet jar when I opened the door he just let him go next minute he'd screaming telling me he's tripped over little sods

My brother had just kneeled down so i could climb on for a piggy back..he got up a bit too quickly and i fell onto the floor, and dislocated my shoulder in the process.. i can still remember the noise of my bone being popped back in at the hospital..i was only 4 at the time

We all managed to damage ourselves without the help of each other.

Dropped on my head by my brother and my teeth went through my lip. Can still feel the dent with my tongue.

My brother pushed me off a sledge and I fractured my wrist but as I landed I found a £5 note! I gave note to my mum who brought a bottle of sherry and sweets for us after we got back from the hospital.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My sister is a lot older than me, by 13 years but we did have a fight once about what we were going to watch on tv. I'm ashamed to say I had to tap out

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I blamed my brother for everything that broke even the glass dining table we wrestled on and ended up him in hospital

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

These are hilarious!

Not so much painful, but my brother pinned me down once whilst my sister tried to pop one of those rubber things that you turned inside out and they jumped in the air (where were they called) on my forehead. It's just stuck to my head and left a huge red make, i had to were a wooly hat to football camp for 3 weeks of the summer until it went down.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"Not so much painful, but my brother pinned me down once whilst my sister tried to pop one of those rubber things that you turned inside out and they jumped in the air (where were they called) on my forehead. It's just stuck to my head and left a huge red make, i had to were a wooly hat to football camp for 3 weeks of the summer until it went down. "

Eye popper? We once stuck one to the fridge. It stayed for about an hour before it pinged the cat who was minding her own business.

"Not so much painful, but my brother pinned me down once whilst my sister tried to pop one of those rubber things that you turned inside out and they jumped in the air (where were they called) on my forehead. It's just stuck to my head and left a huge red make, i had to were a wooly hat to football camp for 3 weeks of the summer until it went down. "

Hahaha! My brother and me did that to out little sister but on her chin

Peach x

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

me and my brother are boxers, iv knocked his tooth out once and he's gave me a black eye...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My brother deliberately kept his fingernails dirty and ragged for a few years. I've got the scars to show for it.

By *upidsbowkissWoman  over a year ago

City Center

I threw a bar of soap at my brothers head and slit his temple open.

Slightly off topic Mr did something similar to me one time. Stuck a portable tv ariel to my forehead when I was asleep and under the influence. Apparently my napper got the best reception in the room. I was walking around for about a fucking week with a third eye. Folk sitting opposite me on the train thinking "wtf

"

My little sister stamped on my foot with her stiletto at a bus stop because she was feeling bored. Another time she dug her thumbnail (talon) into the skin between my thumb and index finger on my left hand because she thought it would be laugh. I still have the scar 38 years later.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

My sister is two years older than me, and was a bully from the off!

I've had teeth marks on my arm for a week, scratches as she was a bitch fighter!

She discovered when I was 15, she had more than met her match, when she tried stamping all over my bare feet with her shoes on when I totally lost my shit and threw her against the corner of the door frame and pinned her down and threatened to fucking kill her the next time she laid a hand on me! I was a tough little shit back then, and I do keep my promises

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I cut my sister’s hair & superglued her hands together. She painted the wall with my Avon Little Blossom nail varnish

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I've got two older brothers who'd beat me every day, i got hit in the head with a golf club, tied up and left in a cupboard for hours, my whole leg turned black after getting a door repeatedly slammed on it, I'd get a kick in the head simply for winning a game, was never hospitalised though

» Add a new message to this topic