FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Straight sucking

Straight sucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay Monday rant warning.

What part of straight don't people understand and why would straight guys want there cock sucking.

Seems to be allot of guys messaging me today asking for the unforbidden . I don't understand why not just go on fab guys and fill your boots. Instead of pestering Someone for the impossible. Seems to be a thing on here now. Either that or I'm sending major gaydar vibes out

Anyway happy Monday sane folk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Okay Monday rant warning.

What part of straight don't people understand and why would straight guys want there cock sucking.

Seems to be allot of guys messaging me today asking for the unforbidden . I don't understand why not just go on fab guys and fill your boots. Instead of pestering Someone for the impossible. Seems to be a thing on here now. Either that or I'm sending major gaydar vibes out

Anyway happy Monday sane folk "

If you go to filters you can stop men from messaging you

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan  over a year ago

Northern England

Simply set your filters to block single males from contacting you.

You can block single men from messaging you ... that would solve the issue

Least you’re getting messages

Plenty of men secretly like getting bj’s off of other men because it feels better. It’s not a big deal. Just block single men from messaging you if it annoys you so much

Anyway happy Monday sane folk

If you go to filters you can stop men from messaging you "

This can be a pain thought because then half people from the forum can't pm.

I tried unblocking men again but the messages just got silly so had to.

But it is a bit annoying

all of the above.

That's why I blocked single blokes from messaging me. A FAF off a fella makes my skin crawl. It's worse when they say are straight, too.

I know and at 1 point I did. But It cut off genuine people trying to contact me about different things. I just don't understand what they think after reading I'm straight That includes fab straight. Then they think oooo I'll give it try when they can go on fab guys and enjoy all the fun they want.

"Plenty of men secretly like getting bj’s off of other men because it feels better. It’s not a big deal. Just block single men from messaging you if it annoys you so much "
well then that would imply there not straight. I get that each to there own we all have our own little kinks and some might be in denial about what they are. However if a profile states clearly looking for BBC. Logic in my mind dictates I'm not what there looking for so why waste my time and there's. Common sense isn't that common these days

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People define their sexual orientation according to their perspective, as well as motivations on who they may get to meet, when listing as straight or bi.

A lot of people have some form of same sex contact but don't modify their view of their sexual orientation.

Sexual orientation isn't A, B or C, where whichever category means an exact alternative of the others. Eg, if they're bi, some would assume that they'd fancy each gender equally, looks-wise and romantically.

Sexual orientation appears more fluid than it was previously perceived to be. People realise when mature that they could be interested in some aspect of sex that was outside of their understanding earlier in life.

Some people want to explore and try something, so that they may gain more certainty about something of potential interest.

The biggest one is that it's less effort using one site, to try to gain anything they can, than going here and elsewhere.

"People define their sexual orientation according to their perspective, as well as motivations on who they may get to meet, when listing as straight or bi.

A lot of people have some form of same sex contact but don't modify their view of their sexual orientation.

Sexual orientation isn't A, B or C, where whichever category means an exact alternative of the others. Eg, if they're bi, some would assume that they'd fancy each gender equally, looks-wise and romantically.

Sexual orientation appears more fluid than it was previously perceived to be. People realise when mature that they could be interested in some aspect of sex that was outside of their understanding earlier in life.

Some people want to explore and try something, so that they may gain more certainty about something of potential interest.

The biggest one is that it's less effort using one site, to try to gain anything they can, than going here and elsewhere. "

That's all well and good but when thier message starts

"I know youre not looking for men but...(insert graphic sexual act description)"

They know they arent messaging somone with "fluid sexuality etc".

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's the phenomenon known as "Fab straight" OP or most some of them are, and they have no way of knowing if you're of a like mind until they ask (and yes I know you say you're straight straight on your profile but (a) that assumes they read a profile and (b) it's tucked away at the end so assumes they read that far).

There's also a known "thing" amongst the gay/bi community for having sex with straight men - so may be that too.

You won't ever stop it, so basically you have two choices - turn filters on to block men messaging you, or accept it happens and just delete the messages when they come in - the sender will have wasted a lot more time than you sending it, so really is their loss.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Also it helps if they’d read your Profile, not many read mine before messaging

Try it OP you can say you tried it and didn't like it you can say......

Literally the only people That get in touch with me with clear sexual advances are men looking to get jiggy with me. It’s not my Jam at the moment. But am I bothered? No, it’s a little flattering but it doesn’t put me out or anything.

Don’t get to ranty about it op, at least your attractive for someone right? #SilverLinings.

Well, I got jealous of all the guys on the "how many views" thread that had more than 1 view so I unblocked men. I now have 2 views, a wink, fabbed photo and the offer of my socks being sniffed.

Fucking perked me right up it has!

By *uckbiMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Well, I got jealous of all the guys on the "how many views" thread that had more than 1 view so I unblocked men. I now have 2 views, a wink, fabbed photo and the offer of my socks being sniffed.

Fucking perked me right up it has! "

Make that 2 fabbed

The OP topic can be a bone of contention (no pun intended) but there are a few who are straight asking for a blow job or to suck. The usual is ‘I don’t have pics as don’t want the wife finding out’ lol. Then you got the ‘I’m straight’ but have verification summary’s from a few men yet they won’t display them. Does make you question, are these men or men with partners?

I would add a lot of the fabbed pics of men can usually be from other men. Straight or other persuasion

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

When you can't get the steak, you go for the bread and water.

» Add a new message to this topic