FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Asking if you have kids.

Asking if you have kids.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don’t like it when a guy on here asks early on if you have kids. Just think given the nature of the site there isn’t a need to ask about children. I actually like this place cos you don’t have to declare if you have children, like most dating sites.

Does it creep anyone else out?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eet3sumCouple  over a year ago

bognor

I think it's wired too if they ask we never relay

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

I could be wrong of course ... but maybe one of the reasons for their asking is assessing the likelihood of last minute cancel sure to kid issues ... and if you're tight or not down there

But agree... no one's business ... and wrong to even make it a factor for meets etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not realy anyone else's business.

No not really. It’s one of the things I usually ask people. Maybe I’m creepy then.

When i had a proper profile i used to say on it that i was a single mum and was therefore unlikely to do last minute meets, so peeps could make an informed choice

"I could be wrong of course ... but maybe one of the reasons for their asking is assessing the likelihood of last minute cancel sure to kid issues ... and if you're tight or not down there

But agree... no one's business ... and wrong to even make it a factor for meets etc"

For tightness The textbooks say that it would take 5 separate consecutive vaginal births for the vagina walls to loosen beyond repair.

Nope. I am quite open about it.

No need for it to be a big deal.

To be fair, it can make logistics more difficult. Especillay of the guy has kids too. Seems whenever I getting chatting to someone who has children their schedules clash with mine almost entirely.

"I could be wrong of course ... but maybe one of the reasons for their asking is assessing the likelihood of last minute cancel sure to kid issues ... and if you're tight or not down there

But agree... no one's business ... and wrong to even make it a factor for meets etc

For tightness The textbooks say that it would take 5 separate consecutive vaginal births for the vagina walls to loosen beyond repair. "

Depends how big the baby is i guess

Hailsham

For tightness The textbooks say that it would take 5 separate consecutive vaginal births for the vagina walls to loosen beyond repair. "

I dunno what goes through these guy's heads ... for them to know that they'd have to read ...

It is a common fallacy then some guys have

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

There are many other things that can affect scheduling. It’s none of my business whether anybody has children.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I wouldn't specifically ask a guy if he had kids. But if he mentioned he had, I'd run a mile, cause I hate kids.

Some ask for different reasons some innocent reasons others so they know if its going to be difficult to meet and yet others for darker reasons. In reality its better not to disclose on here as it can encourage the wrong sort.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I agree..i dont even like being asked if i am married..

I know for some its important but i think job,marital status etc is totally irrelevant for me.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Depends on who's asking. I guess a tiny minority could possibly have ulterior motives but I tend to think in most instances it just making conversation and allowing for child free time, or not having to as the case maybe.

"I wouldn't specifically ask a guy if he had kids. But if he mentioned he had, I'd run a mile, cause I hate kids. "

Why- it's not like he's gonna bring an to a meet now, is it?

"I don’t like it when a guy on here asks early on if you have kids. Just think given the nature of the site there isn’t a need to ask about children. I actually like this place cos you don’t have to declare if you have children, like most dating sites.

"

Not at all. I’ve asked guys the same and couples, as I factor that children can affect when folks can meet. School nights are off etc. Not creepy at all.

"I wouldn't specifically ask a guy if he had kids. But if he mentioned he had, I'd run a mile, cause I hate kids. "

I don’t like kids but I’m not going to marry than man so wouldn’t matter.

It doesn't bother me when I'm asked. My kids are all grown up

That's not necessarily true. My mum had 5 children by natural delivery. My parents sex life is still very much active. Even heard them at it in the past.. ewww lol.

I've got friends who have had 5 and more kids. Their sex lives are alive and kicking. Got to be considering how many kids she's had. I know from girly chats, her husband isn't big below either. They have no issues.

The vagina is a muscle. No matter how it's stretched, with pelvic floor exercises, the vagina can go back to her original shape.

"I wouldn't specifically ask a guy if he had kids. But if he mentioned he had, I'd run a mile, cause I hate kids.

Why- it's not like he's gonna bring an to a meet now, is it? "

I've been to a few meets with a woman as her sub/slave her kid was there either asleep or toddling about. Nothing sexual happened with the kid in the room!

"I wouldn't specifically ask a guy if he had kids. But if he mentioned he had, I'd run a mile, cause I hate kids.

I've been to a few meets with a woman as her sub/slave her kid was there either asleep or toddling about. Nothing sexual happened with the kid in the room! "

[Removed by poster at 28/01/19 14:21:41]

I've been to a few meets with a woman as her sub/slave her kid was there either asleep or toddling about. Nothing sexual happened with the kid in the room! "

Yes but that is not normal behaviour.

And not meeting a man because he has kids would preclude an awful lot of men!

I just think it's odd not to meet someone because they have children. If you like them, you work it out.

Unless, of course, you are looking for a relationship? Then it could be a factor in your decision making, of course!

"I agree..i dont even like being asked if i am married..

I know for some its important but i think job,marital status etc is totally irrelevant for me."

I think being married is a perfectly valid question to ask, given the number of "single" men on here who actually aren't.

Hailsham

I know for some its important but i think job,marital status etc is totally irrelevant for me.

I think being married is a perfectly valid question to ask, given the number of "single" men on here who actually aren't."

You mean some of them are bending the truth????

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't advertise I have kids, but don't hide it either - think it would depend how and by whom I was asked whether I'd answer or not, or more to the point how openly I'd answer (given that by posting to this thread I, and most other posters, have effectively confirmed we do have kids).

As I like to get to know a little about the people I am meeting, it'll usually come up at some point in conversation though.

As for having a meet with a child present, regardless of whether sex was involved - no way would I entertain that thought if it were a meet off here.

I've been to a few meets with a woman as her sub/slave her kid was there either asleep or toddling about. Nothing sexual happened with the kid in the room!

I just think it's odd not to meet someone because they have children. If you like them, you work it out.

Unless, of course, you are looking for a relationship? Then it could be a factor in your decision making, of course!"

I understand why it wouldn’t matter if you meet lots of people for one offs but I don’t so anyone I meet would usually be a regular thing so it’s a friendship as well and we usually know quite a bit about each other. As it’s predominantly a swingers site I get why people would want to keep their private life totally private.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Two have done nothing.

[Removed by poster at 28/01/19 14:31:39]

Hailsham

I think being married is a perfectly valid question to ask, given the number of "single" men on here who actually aren't.

No. Some of them are lying cunts cheating behind their wife's back "

But you have no opinion on the matter of course

I know for some its important but i think job,marital status etc is totally irrelevant for me."

I ask martial status because it is important to me.

No. Some of them are lying cunts cheating behind their wife's back "

Taken emoji out as it's not funny and that was an accident!!

"I don't advertise I have kids, but don't hide it either - think it would depend how and by whom I was asked whether I'd answer or not, or more to the point how openly I'd answer (given that by posting to this thread I, and most other posters, have effectively confirmed we do have kids).

As I like to get to know a little about the people I am meeting, it'll usually come up at some point in conversation though.

As for having a meet with a child present, regardless of whether sex was involved - no way would I entertain that thought if it were a meet off here."

Same here, I like a mental connection so yes ask and yes say openly that I have simply because having children changes a person and we have things in common but I wouldnt go into detail. And wouldn't meet with anyone's children in the house as I wouldn't be comfortable at all.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I mention it as my two are quite young and they are the reason i won’t meet NOW. I think, given my age, that a lot of men who contact me think i have kids in their 20’s and i’m just being awkward.

But i’m not. I was a later starter to Motherhood.

Plus i have a mum who has mobility issues and needs looking after and she gets a mention occasionally too.

"I mention it as my two are quite young and they are the reason i won’t meet NOW. I think, given my age, that a lot of men who contact me think i have kids in their 20’s and i’m just being awkward.

Plus i have a mum who has mobility issues and needs looking after and she gets a mention occasionally too.

"

*Goes to look at age but cant!

"I don’t like it when a guy on here asks early on if you have kids. Just think given the nature of the site there isn’t a need to ask about children. I actually like this place cos you don’t have to declare if you have children, like most dating sites.

"

but do u have puppies?

ok seriously

i could not believe the utter twattness of a woman on a dating site..she displayed her sons report card... its clear the school, his name ..

Some people might ask if they things kids might get in the way somehow.

By *uffymayfairCouple  over a year ago

vera playa, Almeria

To us it very much depends when they ask and how, if it's one of the first things asked well that would be a bit strange but if after chatting for a while it come up it wouldn't be so bad.

Hailsham

but do u have puppies?

ok seriously

i could not believe the utter twattness of a woman on a dating site..she displayed her sons report card... its clear the school, his name ..

"

Proud mum with no brain?

"I mention it as my two are quite young and they are the reason i won’t meet NOW. I think, given my age, that a lot of men who contact me think i have kids in their 20’s and i’m just being awkward.

*Goes to look at age but cant!"

so anyway..when can I shag ya...

"

It doesn't creep me out, occasionally it'll be a reason I can't meet someone or someone can't meet me, responsibility. I tend to meet women and couples close to my own age and we're in the same boat. I won't go into too much depth about them and neither will they, till we've got to know each other well enough to be friends.

"Some people might ask if they think* kids might get in the way somehow."

*Goes to look at age but cant!"

I hotlisted so I could

so anyway..when can I shag ya... "

When you grow a foot and move your ass down here Paddy!

I hotlisted so I could "

Quality! You learn something new every day!

She is the same age as me- so I came to motherhood late as well!

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Unless, of course, you are looking for a relationship? Then it could be a factor in your decision making, of course!"

---

If I'm meeting a guy off here, I'm generally after a potential fuck, not a life story. They can quite easily say 'oh sorry, my cars broken down' or 'my dog just died'... anything but telling me they got kids. Or a wife. Or whatever.

what does piss me off is when I say I have grown up daughters and they ask if we have fucked the same men.

Or if I have fucked my son's friends.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

We're usually quite open in saying we can't meet often because of babysitters. Depends on the context of the question and how the chat is going if it's a weird thing to be asked or not and what my response would be.

V x

I hotlisted so I could

She is the same age as me- so I came to motherhood late as well! "

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

You're looking for a monogamous husband though. A lot of men would wanna know if they want to take that on.

South

I hotlisted so I could

She is the same age as me- so I came to motherhood late as well! "

I do think that a little suspect. Forgive me if that upsets anyone, but used to be a copper.

"what does piss me off is when I say I have grown up daughters and they ask if we have fucked the same men.

Or if I have fucked my son's friends. "

Oh god. There’s some bloody strange folk on here

"

I dunno knowing in advance is far better than getting to a meet and veing told the kids are upstairs but "dont worry about them"

"I do think that a little suspect. Forgive me if that upsets anyone, but used to be a copper. "

I don't know why but I would find it creepier on a dating site than here as those are where a lot of paedophiles look for ladies with young kids to groom even though rationally it would be more common to ask as people are looking for relationships.

I hotlisted so I could

She is the same age as me- so I came to motherhood late as well!

"

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Maybe they're genuinely interested, could be a common topic to try and build a bond, got to be better than faf and here's my dick pic?

I was talking about like in the first or second message, not like after speaking for a while.

Yes early on in messaging I doubt I would tell them, it seems an odd thing to ask before finding out other things about you.

Don’t disclose anything you don’t want to to someone you think is a stranger. Problem solved.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

I can't see why it's at all weird. It's an obvious topic of conversation.

The idea that someone asking if have kids suggests an unhealthy interest in them is a testament to the paranoid society in which we live..

"I can't see why it's at all weird. It's an obvious topic of conversation.

The idea that someone asking if have kids suggests an unhealthy interest in them is a testament to the paranoid society in which we live.. "

Its not particulary that its just private lives are just that. Your kids may not wish to be talked about by their parents to random strangers if they knew.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i never used to meet guys with young kids nor would i have entered a relationship with a guy with young kids

but do u have puppies?

ok seriously

"

Bloody hell!! Numpties do that on Facebook all the time.

I don't like any personal questions but the "do you have kids" question really pisses me off.

I dont like people asking what i do for a living. Its got fuck all to do with them

If you’ve spoken for a decent amount of time then disclosure of that area of your private family life is ok.

In the first stages of conversation like after one or two messages I just feel it’s irrelevant to the site we’re on and it’s use.

Never by message on here nope that's not right for me ...

"If you’ve spoken for a decent amount of time then disclosure of that area of your private family life is ok.

In the first stages of conversation like after one or two messages I just feel it’s irrelevant to the site we’re on and it’s use. "

Asking so early in messages is creepy and I'd assume there was something very dodgy about them.

Hadnt been on here long and one guy actually asked me how much i earnt. Just came out with it in about the second message

"If you’ve spoken for a decent amount of time then disclosure of that area of your private family life is ok.

In the first stages of conversation like after one or two messages I just feel it’s irrelevant to the site we’re on and it’s use.

Asking so early in messages is creepy and I'd assume there was something very dodgy about them. "

I don't even like it when people say 'so whereabouts in Wales are you?' within the first few messages..

If i wanted everyone to know it would be on the profile!

In the first stages of conversation like after one or two messages I just feel it’s irrelevant to the site we’re on and it’s use. "

Ok, I'm with you then. I'd probably be suspicious. It's not a question I ask, or am asked unless it pops up in conversation naturally as we get to learn more about each other. Usually once it's got to arranging a meet stage, because it becomes quickly relevant then. After that, I may as well be talking to my friend anyway, so it no longer matters too much. I do take my children's security, both physical and mental (finding out at school that dad's a bi swinger for instance) very seriously. However, if I didn't let some people in, I'd be Cixi-no-mates. Hence why I put a bit of effort in and don't usually end up having to answer questions like that, so early on. Just block and avoid wierdos.

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I think being married is a perfectly valid question to ask, given the number of "single" men on here who actually aren't."

Women are equally as guilty of that though

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"

I kind of agree with you . But isn’t it a sad state of affairs that we are in a day and age whereby we have to be so guarded

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I hated the request of personal info within the first few messages and would terminate the conversation there. It’s a sex site not a dating site and how much personal info you wish to divulge is your choice. Initially I would disclose bugger all but that would change over time and the number of times we’d met. Bat shit crazy can’t hide itself for long so time is the only thing that will perhaps make me likely to divulge personal info. There are very few that even know my name never mind anything else on here. It’s a casual SEX site and lends itself to a certain level of anonymity if that’s how you wish to meet. Given some of the behaviour of the Hexenbiests on here there is no way on earth I’d disclose personal info that could identify me in the real world. The wrong emoji in the wrong place and your life could be turned upside down

OP. Before you jump at me. This is just a thought.

We all have our points where we draw the line. That goes for most things. We all draw those lines differently. Honestly, it would be strange to me to be asked in a first message. However, again, we are all different.

I would think there are a few reasons that someone may ask.

Probably the most common(pure guess), would be the possibility of availability for meets.

Then there is the thought that a women who has had kids, is a bit looser than a woman that has not. Seeking out the tight pussy! Maybe if you put 'kegel exercise enthusiast', they may not ask the question. Lol

Another one is probably a little bit more controversial. This is not my theory but one that is out there. This refers specifically to single female parents. Some would suggest if a woman has kids and is either single, seperated, divorced or never married and not with father. The thought is that these women have questionable values. Why? Well, data indicates that two parent families mum and dad, are more stable and best for childrens development. The raising of kids is a the biggest responsibility that a human can have. In order to provide the best for children, they preferrably have two loving parents together. So if they aren't, there has been questionable decision making prior to having those children. Hence questioning the intelligence and sense of responsibility of the mother. Why? Well, the female has the control of reproduction. Therefore the decision making is ultimately theirs. So if she is a single parent. She has made bad decisions in the past. That is not my theory but i can understand the logic. Some will say, but the father was a ball bag. May be but the woman chose that ball bag and allowed it.

They may be some of the reasons.

Perhaps they want to kno the state of your vadge jk jk

I dont tend to ask but as a Dad who has 50/50 care it means I have to plan and also school holidays can be difficult.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Doesn’t bother me

Prefer them to know as I can have childcare issues which could result in me having to cancel

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

For tightness The textbooks say that it would take 5 separate consecutive vaginal births for the vagina walls to loosen beyond repair.

I dunno what goes through these guy's heads ... for them to know that they'd have to read ...

It is a common fallacy then some guys have"

Yep. Just like having a big dick automatically makes them good in bed.

"I hated the request of personal info within the first few messages and would terminate the conversation there. It’s a sex site not a dating site and how much personal info you wish to divulge is your choice. Initially I would disclose bugger all but that would change over time and the number of times we’d met. Bat shit crazy can’t hide itself for long so time is the only thing that will perhaps make me likely to divulge personal info. There are very few that even know my name never mind anything else on here. It’s a casual SEX site and lends itself to a certain level of anonymity if that’s how you wish to meet. Given some of the behaviour of the Hexenbiests on here there is no way on earth I’d disclose personal info that could identify me in the real world. The wrong emoji in the wrong place and your life could be turned upside down "

I'd say it's a Swingers Site. Which is something that started with couple friends sharing their sex lives with each another. A bit like dating for couples, but swapping the romance part for friendship.

It's used as a casual sex site, or a dating site, or a Fetish site by lots of other people. The fact Swingers allow for the rest of you to use it as a sex site, is a testament to the Swingers who started the site up in the first place.

It's not your Fab, it's everyone's. It's not strictly THIS, THAT or the OTHER.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

They can ask away about my kids ..... 3 lads over 6ft in their 30s

"OP. Before you jump at me. This is just a thought.

We all have our points where we draw the line. That goes for most things. We all draw those lines differently. Honestly, it would be strange to me to be asked in a first message. However, again, we are all different.

Probably the most common(pure guess), would be the possibility of availability for meets.

Then there is the thought that a women who has had kids, is a bit looser than a woman that has not. Seeking out the tight pussy! Maybe if you put 'kegel exercise enthusiast', they may not ask the question. Lol

Another one is probably a little bit more controversial. This is not my theory but one that is out there. This refers specifically to single female parents. Some would suggest if a woman has kids and is either single, seperated, divorced or never married and not with father. The thought is that these women have questionable values. Why? Well, data indicates that two parent families mum and dad, are more stable and best for childrens development. The raising of kids is a the biggest responsibility that a human can have. In order to provide the best for children, they preferrably have two loving parents together. So if they aren't, there has been questionable decision making prior to having those children. Hence questioning the intelligence and sense of responsibility of the mother. Why? Well, the female has the control of reproduction. Therefore the decision making is ultimately theirs. So if she is a single parent. She has made bad decisions in the past. That is not my theory but i can understand the logic. Some will say, but the father was a ball bag. May be but the woman chose that ball bag and allowed it.

"

Because men never lie about being decent human beings then turn into utter bleeping bleeps. It's always the woman's fault for picking a crap man.

Because men never lie about being decent human beings then turn into utter bleeping bleeps. It's always the woman's fault for picking a crap man. "

Yes

That's what you wanted me to say isn't it? Even though i covered your point in my original post.

"That's what you wanted me to say isn't it? Even though i covered your point in my original post."

We probably agree.

"

That's a harsh judgement on widows ...

I didn't mention widows.

"I didn't mention widows. "

But that can mean you're a single mum...

"I didn't mention widows.

But that can mean you're a single mum... "

Not in relation to the point being made. So if anyone reads and thinks the same. The latter of my points, does not relate to a widow.

"

I think it's because they are trying to make conversation and can't think of anything interesting to talk about- like hairdressers do.

Been away this year? Work going well? Got any kids?

Not in relation to the point being made. So if anyone reads and thinks the same. The latter of my points, does not relate to a widow. "

As an aside, will a Widow's children suffer the same fate as a single mums, and should we just bump off the awful husband rather than leave him. Asking for a friend.

"

Does that go for the dads of these children being brought up by the mother too? Does he not have a say in whether he wears a condom. Could he not be a "ball bag" and they split amicably? Maybe he changed drastically after the child was born and decided fatherhood isn't for him. Is it out there that women wouldn't touch them with a barge pole too?

Hailsham

"what does piss me off is when I say I have grown up daughters and they ask if we have fucked the same men.

Or if I have fucked my son's friends.

Oh god. There’s some bloody strange folk on here "

Clearly been watching too much step relation, family sex or milf porn online

Does that go for the dads of these children being brought up by the mother too? Does he not have a say in whether he wears a condom. Could he not be a "ball bag" and they split amicably? Maybe he changed drastically after the child was born and decided fatherhood isn't for him. Is it out there that women wouldn't touch them with a barge pole too?"

No. It's solely on the woman from my understanding. As they ultimately decide.

Not in relation to the point being made. So if anyone reads and thinks the same. The latter of my points, does not relate to a widow.

As an aside, will a Widow's children suffer the same fate as a single mums, and should we just bump off the awful husband rather than leave him. Asking for a friend. "

Sorry i don't know. As i said previously. This is not my theory.

so anyway..when can I shag ya...

When you grow a foot and move your ass down here Paddy!"

you feet weirdo xxx

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

My kids are adults but live at home. I don’t mind saying as it’s why I can’t accommodate.

I don’t mind meeting guys who have kids. I won’t meet guys who have dogs though.

Like everything else it’s all about preference.

"My kids are adults but live at home. I don’t mind saying as it’s why I can’t accommodate.

I don’t mind meeting guys who have kids. I won’t meet guys who have dogs though.

Like everything else it’s all about preference. "

hides cat

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Perhaps those of you mandating "socials first" would be good enough to provide a list of acceptable subjects for conversation, given a question I'd ask a work colleague on a Monday morning "How are the kids?" is apparently intrusive and none of my business.

Obviously not too personal, but not inane, and avoid sport. And don't talk about sex yet, this is a social, ffs...

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

So men arent allowed to ask questions in pm yet women bare their soul on the forums, including details of their children on a public forum, open to everyone. Beautiful irony only on fab.

"Perhaps those of you mandating "socials first" would be good enough to provide a list of acceptable subjects for conversation, given a question I'd ask a work colleague on a Monday morning "How are the kids?" is apparently intrusive and none of my business.

Obviously not too personal, but not inane, and avoid sport. And don't talk about sex yet, this is a social, ffs...

"

wind your neck in and read the op its talking about the first couple of contact messages. Nothing about being on a social

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

People can ask whatever they like but I will only answer if I’m comfortable answering, I don’t need to give any personal details if I don’t want to.

It’s a bit weird asking this in the first couple of messages because it’s a sex site but I suppose it depends what else you’ve discussed in those messages.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

For me it all depends on the context of the conversation. After all I like conversation and it's normal to have conversations that are not sex related. Context is everything.

"Perhaps those of you mandating "socials first" would be good enough to provide a list of acceptable subjects for conversation, given a question I'd ask a work colleague on a Monday morning "How are the kids?" is apparently intrusive and none of my business.

"

But if you got to a stage where you’re discussing having a social then you probably would have conversed for a bit.

My opening post was about men that ask on the first or second message without any prior conversation.

I guess it is quite bizarre and off putting if that’s one of the first questions they ask when you start messaging.

If children do come up in conversation, then I don’t see any problem in that. Everybody has different priorities. For some it’s their children, others their work and for some it’s a good old shag.

Its no worse than putting a status up asking for 'a favour'

Double standards methinks

"Its no worse than putting a status up asking for 'a favour'

"

Me asking if anyone had a telescopic ladder I could borrow for a few hours is the same as being asked in a first message if I have kids?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"wind your neck in and read the op its talking about the first couple of contact messages. Nothing about being on a social"

fair enough, it's odd for a first message

Neck remains wound in.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It's bound to crop up in the convo at some point, but, yes I'd find it a bit odd if it was in the first couple of messages.

I get this all the time.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I prefer that to them asking where I live straight away.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I would not answer the question - and if he repeated the interrogation, I would decline interest/block, as he's too insensitive to want to know.

Tricky 1 i guess, could be an absolute weirdo or could just be that hes he is not the type of man that things its good to go banging the back legs of some woman whilst theres young ens in the house able to hear, could be hes looking for a childless relationship, me personally i would ask why he is asking before judgement

Whats the chances of a woman asking a man if he has any ?

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

Surprised by some of the responses on this thread as it honestly never crosses my mind to ask - none of my business!

But equally not bothered if people choose to tell me, and it normally comes up in general conversation in arranging or at a meet...

"Surprised by some of the responses on this thread as it honestly never crosses my mind to ask - none of my business!

But equally not bothered if people choose to tell me, and it normally comes up in general conversation in arranging or at a meet..."

Or wrote on there profile, got little humans etc etc

Cant meet at the drop of a hat

Its not exactly rocket science as to why in most cases

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"Surprised by some of the responses on this thread as it honestly never crosses my mind to ask - none of my business!

But equally not bothered if people choose to tell me, and it normally comes up in general conversation in arranging or at a meet...

Its not exactly rocket science as to why in most cases "

Well, yes - agree. Just meant I wouldn't think to ask upfront as it just isn't an issue that crosses my mind.

"

It's a stupid thought.

But that's just My opinion!

Its not exactly rocket science as to why in most cases "

I don't have small children and I don't meet at the drop of a hat.

Its not exactly rocket science as to why in most cases

I don't have small children and I don't meet at the drop of a hat. "

Shame your so far away

It's a stupid thought.

But that's just My opinion!"

What are the things you find stupid?

Me asking if anyone had a telescopic ladder I could borrow for a few hours is the same as being asked in a first message if I have kids?"

Both inappropriate in their own way...

But it obviously depends on how you view the site and the people on it...

The female has control of reproduction therefore she makes the decisions.

Utter crap.

Me asking if anyone had a telescopic ladder I could borrow for a few hours is the same as being asked in a first message if I have kids?

Both inappropriate in their own way...

But it obviously depends on how you view the site and the people on it..."

I kind of have a what’s in it for me attitude. If I can get something for free I’ll take it. Food samples in supermarkets, rubbing magazines on myself for the perfume. Asking people on here for a lend of their strimmer or telescopic ladder, not arsed.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

I would see no need to ask that question and I would find it kinda awkward to ask it to be honest.

Personally I like to keep things nsa, I'm here for sex and I think the less you know about a person keeps it mess free and more intriguing.

Bit like partners, why do I need to know that and when does it come up? I don't really have socials, I'd think it would kill the mood too lol.. "so when was your last relationship and any kids?"

Doesn't it spook guys out?

"The female has control of reproduction therefore she makes the decisions.

Utter crap."

Really? Can you explain why?

[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 14:00:15]

Utter crap.

Really? Can you explain why?"

I am not going to derail the thread with it but to imply that men are blameless in women become a single parent is, at best naive.

To then take the leap that a man asking if a woman has kids because it can impair her decision making ability is frankly laughable.

Perhaps it’s because ladies who haven’t had children tend to have a tighter pussy and flatter stomach?

Just thinking out loud.

South

We need a face palm emoji on this site, we really do.

Utter crap.

I am not going to derail the thread with it but to imply that men are blameless in women become a single parent is, at best naive.

To then take the leap that a man asking if a woman has kids because it can impair her decision making ability is frankly laughable."

Not at all. Do some reading.

And it wouldn't derail the thread. It's a part of the conversation.

Utter crap.

To then take the leap that a man asking if a woman has kids because it can impair her decision making ability is frankly laughable.

Not at all. Do some reading. "

are you seriously saying that some guys are asking women if they have kids to check there decision making when most are looking for nsa

At the end of the day every response including my own is absolute guess work

"Perhaps it’s because ladies who haven’t had children tend to have a tighter pussy and flatter stomach?

Just thinking out loud. "

I did a full term pregnancy without so much as a stretch mark. My mum did two pregnancies and she never got any stretch marks and my sister was a whopping 9lb 3ozs! Spanish skin from my mothers side!

Plus I’d take the Pepsi challenge over any bird when it comes to vaginal tightness. My fanny is hardly ever used. I didn’t even have sex for two years following childbirth. I could grip a pencil with my vaginal wall muscles and sketch a fucking Monet and I have a relatively flat stomach so that dispells that myth.

"Perhaps it’s because ladies who haven’t had children tend to have a tighter pussy and flatter stomach?

Just thinking out loud.

I did a full term pregnancy without so much as a stretch mark. My mum did two pregnancies and she never got any stretch marks and my sister was a whopping 9lb 3ozs! Spanish skin from my mothers side!

Plus I’d take the Pepsi challenge over any bird when it comes to vaginal tightness. My fanny is hardly ever used. I didn’t even have sex for two years following childbirth. I could grip a pencil with my vaginal wall muscles and sketch a fucking Monet and I have a relatively flat stomach so that dispells that myth. "

Prove it :p

Just thinking out loud.

Plus I’d take the Pepsi challenge over any bird when it comes to vaginal tightness. My fanny is hardly ever used. I didn’t even have sex for two years following childbirth. I could grip a pencil with my vaginal wall muscles and sketch a fucking Monet and I have a relatively flat stomach so that dispells that myth. "

One person does not dispell a theory.

By *arahBaby123Woman  over a year ago

WORCESTER

This made me laugh out loud!

Having naturally popped out 5 sprogs in 7 years, with 4 of them over 9lb, I should be carrying my undercarriage around in a bucket.

Happily having done the old pf excercises for 20 years, all is well. It doesn't quite fire pingpong balls but it does alright

Utter crap.

Not at all. Do some reading. are you seriously saying that some guys are asking women if they have kids to check there decision making when most are looking for nsa"

Well. It's a reason many men exclude single women from searches on, say, dating sites. If you delve a little deeper. Its not an uncommon thought in psychology. Again, it's things that have come up in research.

Utter crap.

Not at all. Do some reading. are you seriously saying that some guys are asking women if they have kids to check there decision making when most are looking for nsa

Well. It's a reason many men exclude single women from searches on, say, dating sites. If you delve a little deeper. Its not an uncommon thought in psychology. Again, it's things that have come up in research. "

im not talking about any other sites you suggested it could be a reason on here a swinging site nsa

Just thinking out loud.

Plus I’d take the Pepsi challenge over any bird when it comes to vaginal tightness. My fanny is hardly ever used. I didn’t even have sex for two years following childbirth. I could grip a pencil with my vaginal wall muscles and sketch a fucking Monet and I have a relatively flat stomach so that dispells that myth.

One person does not dispell a theory. "

Where is your evidence based research?

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

i would agree with this i have had 2 kids and i have been told mines tight up there

Utter crap.

Not at all. Do some reading. are you seriously saying that some guys are asking women if they have kids to check there decision making when most are looking for nsa

Well. It's a reason many men exclude single women from searches on, say, dating sites. If you delve a little deeper. Its not an uncommon thought in psychology. Again, it's things that have come up in research. im not talking about any other sites you suggested it could be a reason on here a swinging site nsa"

Ok. Yes. Here too. As i have said before. These may be reasons.

Utter crap.

Well. It's a reason many men exclude single women from searches on, say, dating sites. If you delve a little deeper. Its not an uncommon thought in psychology. Again, it's things that have come up in research. im not talking about any other sites you suggested it could be a reason on here a swinging site nsa

Ok. Yes. Here too. As i have said before. These may be reasons. "

to be honest its up there with the most ridiculous things ive heard on here

Just thinking out loud.

One person does not dispell a theory.

Where is your evidence based research?"

Of what? That one person doesn't dispell a theory? I'm 100% positive that a sample of one person does not prove or disprove anything. Is that not science 101?

If a guy has the mindset that it’s my fault I’m a single parent then he’s not someone I’d want to meet anyway.

Think it’s a bit silly to blame the female for a relationship breaking down.

Nobody can preempt how you’re going to adapt to parent hood until you become a parent. *Some* men simply can not handle or accept that they are no longer the most important person in their partners eyes and they can be jealous of their own baby.

Utter crap.

Well. It's a reason many men exclude single women from searches on, say, dating sites. If you delve a little deeper. Its not an uncommon thought in psychology. Again, it's things that have come up in research. im not talking about any other sites you suggested it could be a reason on here a swinging site nsa

Ok. Yes. Here too. As i have said before. These may be reasons. to be honest its up there with the most ridiculous things ive heard on here"

That's grand. You don't have to believe it. I'm not telling anyone that that is the way things are. I'm saying it may be a reason for some.

Chester/Wirral

"If a guy has the mindset that it’s my fault I’m a single parent then he’s not someone I’d want to meet anyway.

Nobody can preempt how you’re going to adapt to parent hood until you become a parent. *Some* men simply can not handle or accept that they are no longer the most important person in their partners eyes and they can be jealous of their own baby. "

If women haven't married or haven't had children by a certain age, it normally means there is something wrong.

I wouldn't take on a woman with more baggage than a travelling circus though.

"If a guy has the mindset that it’s my fault I’m a single parent then he’s not someone I’d want to meet anyway.

Nobody can preempt how you’re going to adapt to parent hood until you become a parent. *Some* men simply can not handle or accept that they are no longer the most important person in their partners eyes and they can be jealous of their own baby. "

Yes and some women can choose questionable partners too. Can you not concede that possibility? .

Nobody can preempt how you’re going to adapt to parent hood until you become a parent. *Some* men simply can not handle or accept that they are no longer the most important person in their partners eyes and they can be jealous of their own baby.

Yes and some women can choose questionable partners too. Can you not concede that possibility? ."

Yes I can accept that. Do you hate your own mother by any chance?

Yes and some women can choose questionable partners too. Can you not concede that possibility? .

Yes I can accept that. Do you hate your own mother by any chance?"

What? Why do you ask?

Swansea

" If women haven't married or haven't had children by a certain age, it normally means there is something wrong.

I wouldn't take on a woman with more baggage than a travelling circus though."

Wow this thread got stupid..

Does this apply to men too then? At what age is she no good to you anymore?

What? Why do you ask?"

Just seems to be the place to start writing random shit.

Chester/Wirral

" If women haven't married or haven't had children by a certain age, it normally means there is something wrong.

Does this apply to men too then? At what age is she no good to you anymore? "

Depends what you can attract I guess. Would you choose a man with no baggage or loads of baggage though?

What? Why do you ask?

Just seems to be the place to start writing random shit. "

Not unless it's a thread meant for "random shit"

Depends what you can attract I guess. Would you choose a man with no baggage or loads of baggage though?

"

I’d choose baggage because he’d be less desired by other people and more chance he’d be loyal to me. Plus if he had kids with an awkward ex I could handle that.

Yes and some women can choose questionable partners too. Can you not concede that possibility? ."

Some partners don't show their true colours until the ring is on the finger.

Swansea

Does this apply to men too then? At what age is she no good to you anymore? Depends what you can attract I guess. Would you choose a man with no baggage or loads of baggage though?"

If I loved someone that much, no I don't think I'd care too much. After all you would be in a relationship or marriage with them not their "baggage" as you put it.

Chester/Wirral

I’d choose baggage because he’d be less desired by other people and more chance he’d be loyal to me. Plus if he had kids with an awkward ex I could handle that. "

Interesting...

Chester/Wirral

Does this apply to men too then? At what age is she no good to you anymore? Depends what you can attract I guess. Would you choose a man with no baggage or loads of baggage though?

If I loved someone that much, no I don't think I'd care too much. After all you would be in a relationship or marriage with them not their "baggage" as you put it.

"

This would be before you got into a relationship though.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Doesn’t bother me

Prefer them to know as I can have childcare issues which could result in me having to cancel "

I think that's why most people would ask, to gauge availability, ability to accommodate, that kind of thing??

so if i chose a questionable person 30 years ago im still to be held accountable and still lack good decision making

Does this apply to men too then? At what age is she no good to you anymore? "

I suppose men have a longer timer in this respect as we stay "fertile" basically till we die.

Where as if you want to raise a family an older woman might not be a possible partner for you

Swansea

Does this apply to men too then? At what age is she no good to you anymore? Depends what you can attract I guess. Would you choose a man with no baggage or loads of baggage though?

This would be before you got into a relationship though. "

Well obviously? It's not a big deal to me as it seems it is for yourself.

Yes and some women can choose questionable partners too. Can you not concede that possibility? .so if i chose a questionable person 30 years ago im still to be held accountable and still lack good decision making"

I don't know. As i have mentioned, it is a possible reason. There are things online that I'm sure will eloborate on the subject. If it's something you are wanting to learn more about.

Chester/Wirral

Well obviously? It's not a big deal to me as it seems it is for yourself. "

It depends sometimes you can't help it but if I had the option I would choose without.

Swansea

Well obviously? It's not a big deal to me as it seems it is for yourself. It depends sometimes you can't help it but if I had the option I would choose without."

I mean I'm still confused here, so what if she has kids is that a no too or does it depend how many? Same as how many times she's been married?

You can't have it both ways

Chester/Wirral

Well obviously? It's not a big deal to me as it seems it is for yourself. It depends sometimes you can't help it but if I had the option I would choose without.

I mean I'm still confused here, so what if she has kids is that a no too or does it depend how many? Same as how many times she's been married?

You can't have it both ways "

Well at the moment I can date younger women who haven't been married or have children yet. So when I can longer do that I will take it into account.

Swansea

Well obviously? It's not a big deal to me as it seems it is for yourself. It depends sometimes you can't help it but if I had the option I would choose without.

You can't have it both ways Well at the moment I can date younger women who haven't been married or have children yet. So when I can longer do that I will take it into account."

How very big of you

Chester/Wirral

You can't have it both ways Well at the moment I can date younger women who haven't been married or have children yet. So when I can longer do that I will take it into account.

How very big of you "

It's just a preference really.

You can't have it both ways Well at the moment I can date younger women who haven't been married or have children yet. So when I can longer do that I will take it into account.

How very big of you It's just a preference really."

Seems you are not allowed choice.

How very big of you It's just a preference really."

to be honest i know where your coming from as i would never have dated a guy with young kids. I never did