FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gyms

Gyms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I regularly go to my local Gym ( Total Fitness in Hull)and wondered if all Gyms are the same in terms of the changing rooms.

At my Gym the changing facilities are open plan and the showers do not have curtains on the front and as such you are open for all to see.

I have noticed that a large number of men regularly walk around totally nude without a towel. In addition there are some who get rough skin off their feet and shave ( both their face and other parts) whilst standing nude at the sinks.

Is this common practice in other male changing rooms and do women do the same.

I have a female friend who tells me the female changing rooms have fronts on the showers and most women change in cubicles.

I have to admit to feeling a little uncomfortable when showering being surrounded by 10 - 15 nude guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have to admit to feeling a little uncomfortable when showering being surrounded by 10 - 15 nude guys."

that's a positive turn on for some !

i used to be on a men only cruising site and the amount of listings on their for gym activities was unreal

sadly, not even the prospect of extra portions of cock would get me in a gym

"

I have to admit to feeling a little uncomfortable when showering being surrounded by 10 - 15 nude guys."

I'm guessing you've not been part of a football or rugby team, or at any point been in the forces? It's Totally normal and very common to have open plan showers, even when I was at school we had it there.

I'm a member of Dw in Sunderland and it's the same there, same as DW in Glasgow and the Glasgow council gyms iv been in.

If it makes you that worried, might be best to just save the shower for home if that's poss?

Just my thoughts buddy, Red

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

I have to admit to feeling a little uncomfortable when showering being surrounded by 10 - 15 nude guys."

I go for an hour 4 days a week

5 mins weights

55 mins shower

I come home exhausted

Mate change your gym, that sounds well ropey.

De-skinning in sinks, that's disgusting. You should raise that fact with them.

Shaving happens in all gyms, especially ones with sauna's, and I'd recommend it, good smooth clean shave.

As for the open showers , my gym has about 15 cubicles, but when used to play football I was quite happy to have open showers.

But I really would escalate the foot thing, that's rank.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"

I have to admit to feeling a little uncomfortable when showering being surrounded by 10 - 15 nude guys.

5 mins weights

55 mins shower

I come home exhausted"

LMAO

Have been a member of Gyms were the showers are communal and also individual (Fitness First is individual for eg). All Gyms have had open plan changing rooms although some do have a very limited number of cubicals.

As for the nakedness, I always wrap a towel around myself when walking to and from the shower. Just seems polite really

[Removed by poster at 18/01/12 13:13:57]

"

5 mins weights

55 mins shower

I come home exhausted"

haha tickled me that

I use fitness first and the ladies showers are full glassed cubicles, side and door with frosted glass, however wouldnt bother me if it was open, i go for a shower, in wash and out, not to worry anout what others are doing or if they are looking at me

I have seen women shaving and ive brushed my teeth etc in the sink but at the end of the day its a wash room, you have to expect that, plus they are cleaned out regular so no different to a hotel bath room really, where verious people will, wash, shave and spit in there too

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"

5 mins weights

55 mins shower

I come home exhausted"

I love you View xx

i'm just trying to work out if my eyeliner moustache will be a convincing enough disguise to get me in there

sounds about right. changing room open plan and people walking around bollock naked. our showers have frosted glass doors tho

"i'm just trying to work out if my eyeliner moustache will be a convincing enough disguise to get me in there "

Great minds think alike

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont have a prob at all with the communal changing rooms and showers, but the hard skin thing makes me gag just at the thought of it

By *orkmalewithPAMan  over a year ago

York

I go to the only councl gym in York 5 days a week and most of the changing room is open plan and I think the showers have doors on? but I don't know as I have never used them given that I do a 15-20mile ride home. There is two cubicles but they are never used when I'm there. I don't care if the blokes in the changing room are walking round naked as they have the same bits as me and even if they didn't I wouldn't care.

well i have just started a health club with gym and spar .. The changing rooms have showers with doors and places you can change with doors if you wish .. but found alot of ladys change in front of each other where the lockers are ... its done so if you wish to go into a changing room alone you can . Theres all sizes of woman so you dont care really .

you wouldnt want to see the changing rooms at the gym i go.

its not a nice place,its a place where women must turn to dust,as ive never seen one in there.

its a decent place though,no lycra clad women in make up to distract from the business

It's not only gym's, our local swimming pool has communial changing rooms, and if you ever go to Chams your fookin' eyes will pop out when you visit their changing rooms

» Add a new message to this topic