FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A lovely encounter

A lovely encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uniperjuice OP   Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

Well - I enjoyed a *lovely* lunch meet with a most wonderful, companionable, entertaining, accomplished and very sexy woman (on many levels) yesterday. A truly unique and special woman, who seems to be having the time of her life at the moment. It was purely social but I learnt enough to know that any fellow who has the pleasure of her intimate, erotic attentions is very lucky indeed.

Very sadly she doesn't fancy me (there's no accounting for taste; some women fancy me!) but she likes me and I may have a new friend, which is lovely in itself. And I'm very grateful that she found time for me in her busy life, especially given her personal shock that morning.

Her sex appeal was such that I feel like no-one else will ever make me aroused again until I've got over my sense of disappointment that we won't be exploring each other erotically. (Fortunately, whatever my feelings, I know at an intellectual level that my appetites and energies will rebuild and overcome that sense of wistfulness).

Hope she has lots of safe, sane and consensual sexy fun with lovely men. She has some interesting and idiosyncratic tastes, and is - I'm sure - an amazing and wonderful lover.

(She gets far more messages on here than she needs already so I'm not going to say who!)

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice one bro

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Damn. I went to check veri to see who it was and it’s not on there!

Glad you enjoyed OP. She sounds awesome. Now onwards and upwards and find yourself an awesome gal who thinks you’re awesome too!

East Midlands

Not sure whether she wants to verify. She already has lots of admirers.

Wow.....your in luuuuuuuuv.

East Midlands

As for "finding another awesome gal" ... I don't really have much of a vacancy and am not really on a quest, unless someone extraordinary comes to my attention. But there are some extraordinarily wonderful women on here (and elsewhere) though ... so who knows?

East Midlands

"Wow.....your in luuuuuuuuv. "

Besotted! But I also know how to let go nicely.

I am mainly in luuuuv with my dearest, but am also capable of admiring others in profound ways, and caring a lot for another's ultimate well being (that's close to my understanding of luuuuuv). And sexual intimacy is a very nice way of expressing and sharing luuuuuuv, but it's not the only way.

I just read a thread from a woman that said...met a guy the other day, he was alright but I’m still looking for the the one!’ Or something like that.

Just kidding op. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. (She probably did too) And you know, I don’t fancy any of my mates, and I have a blast with them regularly. We humans are social creatures, it’s not all about sex.

What a fabulously refreshing attitude OP.

Well done you! I am sure she enjoyed the time you shared too......plus you never know where friendships eventually lead

East Midlands

"...plus you never know where friendships eventually lead "

Rather surprised my posting attracted any attention.

I think friendships are good in themselves, and don't have to lead anywhere. They don't even have to be sustained to be worthwhile. Sometimes a single encounter can be enriching for both participants and remain as a treasured memory.

But you're right - we never know where things may lead if we're open to possibilities.

"...plus you never know where friendships eventually lead

Rather surprised my posting attracted any attention.

I think friendships are good in themselves, and don't have to lead anywhere. They don't even have to be sustained to be worthwhile. Sometimes a single encounter can be enriching for both participants and remain as a treasured memory. "

I agree wholeheartedly.

This is the main reason Im still on Fab. The friends I have made on here over nearly 10 years , and the experiences we have shared.

This made me smile this morning

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

That's quite long for a veri.

Sweet

I’d be gutted if I didn’t fancy the guy who had that much adoration for me, but I often don’t fancy the guys that show that much interest and instead I fancy the bastards.

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

[Removed by poster at 28/01/19 08:14:57]

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

That made me smile on this Monday morning

Awww you big softie you. That’s a beautiful thing.

Well done OP although you haven't been lucky in the sense you will take this further than a social, you have definitely been blessed in finding a new friend to enjoy their companionship. That's what makes this site great.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Well this gives you a warm fuzzy doesn’t it? I’m pleased you had a lovely time OP

East Midlands

Ooooh - I really didn't expect this rather unexciting posting to get so much attention.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Oh this is so lovely! Gosh. One day I'll be described in such glowing terms. I'm curious as to who she is now but still - making friends is part of what makes this site so wonderful. Hopefully it's the start of an enjoyable friendship for you.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Ah OP sorry it didn't work out, but I'm glad you've made a new friend, and it's wonderful to hear someone happy with things, rather than ranting they didn't get their leg over.

I've had several socials, that have gone this way.

Although we got on great, there just wasn't a physical spark.

I've stayed friends with a couple, we chat most days & meet up for coffee once a month.

Good friends are hard to find x

East Midlands

"I’d be gutted if I didn’t fancy the guy who had that much adoration for me, but I often don’t fancy the guys that show that much interest and instead I fancy the bastards. "

Takes all sorts. Hope you enjoy your b**tards.

Not sure "adoration" quite captures what I felt; more like admiration, joy in common shared values and passions as well as in our differences, celebrating our shared humanity and also our differences of experience and culture, and that leads on to some kind of abiding care for the ultimate well-being of the other which is in may ways more profound than desire. It's nice when you meet someone who you click with on those levels and who also wants to join in celebrating each other in shared intimate, erotic, viscera, passionate expression. Nice but not necessary.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I’d be gutted if I didn’t fancy the guy who had that much adoration for me, but I often don’t fancy the guys that show that much interest and instead I fancy the bastards.

Takes all sorts. Hope you enjoy your b**tards.

Not sure "adoration" quite captures what I felt; more like admiration, joy in common shared values and passions as well as in our differences, celebrating our shared humanity and also our differences of experience and culture, and that leads on to some kind of abiding care for the ultimate well-being of the other which is in may ways more profound than desire. It's nice when you meet someone who you click with on those levels and who also wants to join in celebrating each other in shared intimate, erotic, viscera, passionate expression. Nice but not necessary. "

Haha a man of many words no less....

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"I’d be gutted if I didn’t fancy the guy who had that much adoration for me, but I often don’t fancy the guys that show that much interest and instead I fancy the bastards. "

'Nice' guys usually translate to unexciting, bordering on boring, or so I'm told. Yet to hear a woman say "I wish I never shagged that nice guy". "Wish I never shagged that bastard!" is quite popular though.

"I’d be gutted if I didn’t fancy the guy who had that much adoration for me, but I often don’t fancy the guys that show that much interest and instead I fancy the bastards.

'Nice' guys usually translate to unexciting, bordering on boring, or so I'm told. Yet to hear a woman say "I wish I never shagged that nice guy". "Wish I never shagged that bastard!" is quite popular though. "

I think some people’s minds work against them (I’m including my own). You have a guy that is openly interested and very nice and attentive, but then the guy who is inconsistent who doesn’t show if he’s interested or not yet somehow seems like the better option, it’s a bit silly.

East Midlands

"...

'Nice' guys usually translate to unexciting, bordering on boring, or so I'm told. ..."

Think I'd rather be nice until I know someone well enough to take on a more sexual persona, and even then I utterly believe in consent and in a partner's right to change their mind.

I can actually be very dominant and even forceful in the right circumstances and with the right person, when there's a good trust and understanding and genuine mutual care, and of course safe words etc. But first need to establish rapport and build that trust in a more equal, empathic and courteous exchange.

You are so bloody articulate you even got me admiring you haha

East Midlands

You've just reminded me. I was chatting with a fab friend who said that I write well, and I replied by saying that I have an unfortunate habit of over-using semi-colons. And she replied "Stop it; you're making me horny". My sort of woman.

This thread has meandered a bit ...

Plenty more fish in the sea fella

Onwards ..

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Is there a point to this post?

"You've just reminded me. I was chatting with a fab friend who said that I write well, and I replied by saying that I have an unfortunate habit of over-using semi-colons. And she replied "Stop it; you're making me horny". My sort of woman.

"

"You've just reminded me. I was chatting with a fab friend who said that I write well, and I replied by saying that I have an unfortunate habit of over-using semi-colons. And she replied "Stop it; you're making me horny". My sort of woman.

This thread has meandered a bit ...

"

This

A well thought out message with someone like this is more horny than a man with a six pack and a packet of chocolate biscuits!

The shit you read on these forums.......

Is this a serious post?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Is there a point to this post?"
Maybe he hopes she will see it and give him another chance.

Not exactly a good advert for yourself though OP. You need some more self respect. You should think fuck her metaphorically, it's her loss.

I would imagine getting bored pretty early on, with this sort of clap trap " oh I'm very articulate type of guy " rubbish. Bring on the cock

"Is there a point to this post? Maybe he hopes she will see it and give him another chance.

Not exactly a good advert for yourself though OP. You need some more self respect. You should think fuck her metaphorically, it's her loss. "

You must be a mind reader.... I was reading this thread and couldn’t believe people co-signed this

I had a very similar situation where we had engaged each other online via chat and when it came to the meet she turns up and after a few minutes says sorry you’re not for me.

I wrote a post on a different forum on here but not so well written as your and I got two replies denouncing my post saying it was her decision. I wasn’t even bad mouthing her but saying you can stimulate a persons brain but if the eyes aren’t interested in person then nothing will happen.

It’s surprising how a similar situation written differently can get opposite responses.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Is there a point to this post? Maybe he hopes she will see it and give him another chance.

Not exactly a good advert for yourself though OP. You need some more self respect. You should think fuck her metaphorically, it's her loss.

You must be a mind reader.... I was reading this thread and couldn’t believe people co-signed this "

Why?

We are all different so whilst yourself and others may not share the Op's outlook why not just accept the positivity..

Far better than some of the mardy arsed whiny threads that appear..

You must be a mind reader.... I was reading this thread and couldn’t believe people co-signed this

Why?

We are all different so whilst yourself and others may not share the Op's outlook why not just accept the positivity..

"

I’m going to say this as nicely as possible......

Meeting someone on a sex/swinging site that doesn’t want to have sex with you is fine....

Making a thread to big her up and say you’re happy to be rejected is not okay....

Maybe it’s a age or generational thing , but younger people find praising people for simply replying to emails that have a rejection reply and now praising people for rejecting you in person... is not the actions of someone cool...

I’m hoping this will not become a trend.......

By *iddevoncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Malaga SA

I remember when I was younger (M) several times I was told I was too nice! My wife adores me and its wonderful to play with others, keep on swinging? X

"I’m going to say this as nicely as possible......

Meeting someone on a sex/swinging site that doesn’t want to have sex with you is fine....

Making a thread to big her up and say you’re happy to be rejected is not okay....

Maybe it’s a age or generational thing , but younger people find praising people for simply replying to emails that have a rejection reply and now praising people for rejecting you in person... is not the actions of someone cool...

I’m hoping this will not become a trend......."

My thread on the Ireland forum was about a similar situation but I wasn’t praising the woman nor slagging her off. But I got a couple of replies saying it was her choice not to go ahead.

Doesn’t cover the disappointment that I suffered.

Anyway onwards and upwards as they say.

"I’m going to say this as nicely as possible......

I’m hoping this will not become a trend.......

My thread on the Ireland forum was about a similar situation but I wasn’t praising the woman nor slagging her off. But I got a couple of replies saying it was her choice not to go ahead.

Doesn’t cover the disappointment that I suffered.

Anyway onwards and upwards as they say.

"

Honestly threads like this do guys no favors....

It’s giving some of these women inflated egos...

I said some women not all women.....

Swinging is a blood sport..... it’s sex or no sex...

There are no participation trophy’s....

A women on a sex site telling a man I have no sexual desire for you and I only see you as a friend is a polite way of saying get lost....

East Midlands

rudeboycane - I have no idea why you have taken such exception to this thread, when so many have liked it. (I've had a few private responses too, saying things like "thank you - you made my day").

Trying to judge someone else's complex motives based on fragmentary textual evidence is very error prone. We don't even know our own motives accurately, but I think my main purposes in posting the OP were appreciation and also to encourage others that there are some wonderful women on this site who are open to new encounters, and they might get lucky. Too often people grumble on these threads that there aren't. I don't think the woman in question wants verifications, but I sent her a link to my posting ( I had no idea it would turn into a "thread") as appreciation and to wish her well and also I guess to reassure her that I'm not going to be a pesterer.

As for your suggestions that "Swinging is a blood sport..... it’s sex or no sex..." and telling women who don't succumb to my advances to fuck off - I think that says more about you than about me. I don't think in those terms at all. I have ongoing friendships with some women who've turned down my overtures.

Finally I don't think it's for you to say what sort of posting is okay and what is not okay. The very brief site moderation policy is shown whenever you make a posting. I'm guessing you're not a site administrator ...

If you don't like a particular thread, then maybe best not to read it.

Peace

"rudeboycane - I have no idea why you have taken such exception to this thread, when so many have liked it. (I've had a few private responses too, saying things like "thank you - you made my day").

Trying to judge someone else's complex motives based on fragmentary textual evidence is very error prone. We don't even know our own motives accurately, but I think my main purposes in posting the OP were appreciation and also to encourage others that there are some wonderful women on this site who are open to new encounters, and they might get lucky. Too often people grumble on these threads that there aren't. I don't think the woman in question wants verifications, but I sent her a link to my posting ( I had no idea it would turn into a "thread") as appreciation and to wish her well and also I guess to reassure her that I'm not going to be a pesterer.

As for your suggestions that "Swinging is a blood sport..... it’s sex or no sex..." and telling women who don't succumb to my advances to fuck off - I think that says more about you than about me. I don't think in those terms at all. I have ongoing friendships with some women who've turned down my overtures.

Finally I don't think it's for you to say what sort of posting is okay and what is not okay. The very brief site moderation policy is shown whenever you make a posting. I'm guessing you're not a site administrator ...

If you don't like a particular thread, then maybe best not to read it.

Peace "

I’m very sorry for offending you and taking over your post... please continue to show men online that there are wonderful women on this site that have no interest in having sex with them but are still wonderful human beings....

With this trend you’re setting in 10 years , this forum will be filled with daily threads from men thanking women for a social and not being physically/sexually attracted...

Thank you again Sir , you’re truly a trend setter...

So my cold, unbiased take on this thread:

Man and woman have social meet to see if there’s a mutual attraction for a potential future sex meet.

Man wants to fuck woman.

Woman doesn’t want to fuck man.

So far, so very “everyday” for Fab.

Woman not sure if they want to verify man.

Man writes gushing public forum outpouring of sexual and personal admiration of woman.

Ok, now starting the stray a bit from the norm.

Depending on point of view, this is either slightly strange lamp post pissing or entirely adorable. Views seem polar.

I don’t subscribe to the “if you don’t like a thread don’t read it or comment on it” view, on a public forum you should expect a diverse range of views, not just ones you agree with.

My take? I’m glad the OP had a fun social. Personally I would privately thank the lady for a nice social meet rather than do some publically on a forum, but that’s just me and there’s no right or wrong. Different strokes for different folks.

OP sounds like a decent chap and I’m sure there’s plenty of ladies out there whose interest has been piqued by this thread so hopefully more opportunities will come his way.

Good luck fella

"I had a very similar situation where we had engaged each other online via chat and when it came to the meet she turns up and after a few minutes says sorry you’re not for me.

I wrote a post on a different forum on here but not so well written as your and I got two replies denouncing my post saying it was her decision. I wasn’t even bad mouthing her but saying you can stimulate a persons brain but if the eyes aren’t interested in person then nothing will happen.

It’s surprising how a similar situation written differently can get opposite responses. "

You need to get more poetic

U must have me confused with my twin brother cos i couldnt give a fuck

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"So my cold, unbiased take on this thread:

Man and woman have social meet to see if there’s a mutual attraction for a potential future sex meet.

Man wants to fuck woman.

Woman doesn’t want to fuck man.

So far, so very “everyday” for Fab.

Woman not sure if they want to verify man.

Man writes gushing public forum outpouring of sexual and personal admiration of woman.

Ok, now starting the stray a bit from the norm.

Depending on point of view, this is either slightly strange lamp post pissing or entirely adorable. Views seem polar.

I don’t subscribe to the “if you don’t like a thread don’t read it or comment on it” view, on a public forum you should expect a diverse range of views, not just ones you agree with.

My take? I’m glad the OP had a fun social. Personally I would privately thank the lady for a nice social meet rather than do some publically on a forum, but that’s just me and there’s no right or wrong. Different strokes for different folks.

OP sounds like a decent chap and I’m sure there’s plenty of ladies out there whose interest has been piqued by this thread so hopefully more opportunities will come his way.

Good luck fella

"

Couldn't have stated it better myself

East Midlands

Never thought if myself as a trend setter before.

Anyway I'm grateful to all those who liked my post. And a word of encouragement to any guys who might find Fab discouraging. There are some wonderful women here who are looking for and finding erotic encounters, and who are also interesting and engaging on other levels.

And - in case she reads this - best wishes and admiration to the woman I met with. You're a star. Hope it all works out well for you.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Why?

I’m going to say this as nicely as possible......

I’m hoping this will not become a trend......."

I get where your coming from but each to their own..

There are plenty of people who can't take a polite no ta and then get abusive and that won't change, what works for one doesn't for another so I just think live and let live..

Some don't want to be cool or to comply with what is someone's definition of it, and some can be so in treading their own path..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

not sure what i make of this thread but if i was interested in meeting you it would put me right off. How could i possibly compete with the pedistal youve put this woman on

By *irage222Woman  over a year ago

near Inverness

Aww such a lovely sweet story, a little sad to but friends are friends and you never know, x

Ahh the old treat this lady blah blah blah one .. you got bombed off and reported back ..Did you think she's gonna change her mind or knock one out over you after a massive bigging up .?

East Midlands

I think this thread has run its course as far as I'm concerned. A little sad that a few of you (all men I think) want to post ill-informed and ungenerous speculations about my motives. I wonder why ...

Hope you'll all find what you're looking for on Fab.

Just out of interest OP, and I appreciate that this is really none of our business, but you said near the top that that she wasn’t sure if she wanted to verify the meet.

Obviously I appreciate it’s always a lady’s prerogative but given it does sound like you both had such a wonderful social has she articulated why she’s not sure about offering a verification?

"Well - I enjoyed a *lovely* lunch meet with a most wonderful, companionable, entertaining, accomplished and very sexy woman (on many levels) yesterday. A truly unique and special woman, who seems to be having the time of her life at the moment. It was purely social but I learnt enough to know that any fellow who has the pleasure of her intimate, erotic attentions is very lucky indeed.

Very sadly she doesn't fancy me (there's no accounting for taste; some women fancy me!) but she likes me and I may have a new friend, which is lovely in itself. And I'm very grateful that she found time for me in her busy life, especially given her personal shock that morning.

Her sex appeal was such that I feel like no-one else will ever make me aroused again until I've got over my sense of disappointment that we won't be exploring each other erotically. (Fortunately, whatever my feelings, I know at an intellectual level that my appetites and energies will rebuild and overcome that sense of wistfulness).

Hope she has lots of safe, sane and consensual sexy fun with lovely men. She has some interesting and idiosyncratic tastes, and is - I'm sure - an amazing and wonderful lover.

(She gets far more messages on here than she needs already so I'm not going to say who!)"

You didn’t speak to her like that did ya???...

Chester/Wirral

You must be a mind reader.... I was reading this thread and couldn’t believe people co-signed this "

You know I'm 1 of the sharpest on here.

We are men Leon, bats and balls run the fucking world.

I’d be a bit embarrassed if a guy made a thread like this about me, sorry op but it makes you look a bit wet as well.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

R/Nice Guys is that way——

North Bucks

Why does her age matter op?

sorry op. Your making yourself sound creepy first a verification about a woman you could of verified privatly. Now outing someones personal pms. Discretion isnt one of your traits is it

"sorry op. Your making yourself sound creepy first a verification about a woman you could of verified privatly. Now outing someones personal pms. Discretion isnt one of your traits is it"

I agree. And I’m more than half your age, if it matters

"sorry op. Your making yourself sound creepy first a verification about a woman you could of verified privatly. Now outing someones personal pms. Discretion isnt one of your traits is it"

Yep, I bet the woman he met is dying of embarrassment and relieved it didn’t go further than a social, imagine the verification

"I've just received this very wise advice by private message from a woman under half my age. I hope she doesn't mind my sharing it..."

You didn't think to ask her first ?

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

The romanticists in us sees this as a guy trying to be genuine and just generally a decent human being..

The cynic in us sees this as attention seeking and trying to use a scenario (real or not) to get meets.

But that's fab for you folks... which one it is we'll never know

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"The romanticists in us sees this as a guy trying to be genuine and just generally a decent human being..

The cynic in us sees this as attention seeking and trying to use a scenario (real or not) to get meets.

But that's fab for you folks... which one it is we'll never know "

To be honest, I can't decide wether it's the former or the latter perhaps a bit of both in the end

"The romanticists in us sees this as a guy trying to be genuine and just generally a decent human being..

But that's fab for you folks... which one it is we'll never know "

I know which one my money's on

Chester/Wirral

"I’d be a bit embarrassed if a guy made a thread like this about me, sorry op but it makes you look a bit wet as well. "
Behave, you would love it.

would be interesting to know what the "less than half your age woman" thinks of you now

North Bucks

"would be interesting to know what the "less than half your age woman" thinks of you now"

I wondering how the age was relevant considering the context.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP you will get a forum ban for posting a private message.

"I’d be a bit embarrassed if a guy made a thread like this about me, sorry op but it makes you look a bit wet as well. Behave, you would love it. "

No no, I’d be embarrassed that someone was wearing my rejection of them as a badge of honour, that’s my true feelings on this matter.

Chester/Wirral

"I’d be a bit embarrassed if a guy made a thread like this about me, sorry op but it makes you look a bit wet as well. Behave, you would love it.

No no, I’d be embarrassed that someone was wearing my rejection of them as a badge of honour, that’s my true feelings on this matter. "

If I met Margot Robbie I might do the same.