FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dirty Sex

Dirty Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Another thread made me wonder this. I love filthy sex , however every inch of me has to be spotlessly clean before I'll do anything sexual at all.

I bathe at night, shower off after it then shower again in the morning, but I still couldn't get down to it as soon as I get home in the evening without another shower. Even coming in from a night out I'd rather have a quick shower before doing anything.

Clarence wishes I'd relax on this as a) it's not great for spontaneity and b) he'd quite like it if I didn't always smell of shower gel and toothpaste.

What's other peoples' opinion on how clean is clean enough?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Another thread made me wonder this. I love filthy sex , however every inch of me has to be spotlessly clean before I'll do anything sexual at all.

I bathe at night, shower off after it then shower again in the morning, but I still couldn't get down to it as soon as I get home in the evening without another shower. Even coming in from a night out I'd rather have a quick shower before doing anything.

Clarence wishes I'd relax on this as a) it's not great for spontaneity and b) he'd quite like it if I didn't always smell of shower gel and toothpaste.

What's other peoples' opinion on how clean is clean enough? "

Yeah I’m obsessed with it. I shower morning and evening and sometimes 3 times if I go to the gym in the day. I’ve always had a thing about it though. I can’t stand smelly people. There’s no need for it. I do that anyway though regardless if any sex is involved.

I can handle skipping the odd one if we're having a slob day at home, but couldn't then entertain any fooling around without getting scrubbed and shaving. It completely freaks me out.

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

There's definitely a balance. I don't like smelly stale sweat etc, but I do find a LITTLE natural scent is much more erotic than the smell of Pantene and Dove... D

"There's definitely a balance. I don't like smelly stale sweat etc, but I do find a LITTLE natural scent is much more erotic than the smell of Pantene and Dove... D"

Yeah that's his stance too. I do wish I could embrace it a bit more but I wouldn't be able to relax. And that's with him, with someone new I'm practically aseptic!

By *omalenwMan  over a year ago

here & there, &

I may be in the weird camp here but natural smells and tastes are good. Admittedly, not too overpowering. Ultimate fantasy would be having fun with a female who has just returned home from a sweaty gym session.

By *pfornaughtyfunMan  over a year ago

merseyside

"Another thread made me wonder this. I love filthy sex , however every inch of me has to be spotlessly clean before I'll do anything sexual at all.

i am the same but I do that on a daily basis anyway as am a well groomed guy also I smell amazing just going to the shop never mind for a meet

"I may be in the weird camp here but natural smells and tastes are good. Admittedly, not too overpowering. Ultimate fantasy would be having fun with a female who has just returned home from a sweaty gym session. "

Yes. Before it gets stale. Then shower together

"i am the same but I do that on a daily basis anyway as am a well groomed guy also I smell amazing just going to the shop never mind for a meet "

Sorry, that's what I meant, that is just every day routine. But before sex I still have to do it again. I hate any time lapsing between coming out a bath/shower and getting intimate, makes dates a bit frustrating as despite spending ages getting washed and ready for going out I'll want to shower again after a few hours out.

"I may be in the weird camp here but natural smells and tastes are good. Admittedly, not too overpowering. Ultimate fantasy would be having fun with a female who has just returned home from a sweaty gym session. "

My worst nightmare

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I shower regularly and like to smell lovely, but i’m the kind of gal who likes men who’ll sex me up on my period. To my mind, men who do this are usually pure filth in the bedroom.

I have found, suprisingly, as i like to be fresh smelling on meets, that quite a few men like it when a gal gets hot and sweaty. If you mention you’d been sunbathing or something they’ll say “ooo would love to have fucked you all sweaty” or if i’ve walked the dog in the Summer they’ll say “ooo would love to stick my tongue up your sweaty fanny”.

As long as it’s not the smelly sweat, i think a lot of men (not all!!) are a bit more “game on!” about sex.

Or i just choose very kinky guys. I dunno.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

What do you think drives you to be so fastidious about showering? I doubt you're doing that much in a day to get so smelly.

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

As an aside. Clarence & Alabama

True Romance .cooool

PS Have to be clean to be dirty. Like Bryan Adams said.. "If you wanna be bad, yeah you have to be good."

Toothpaste is a real killer for me, menthol....no thanks. Smelling fresh is lovely but too clean seems pointless, we’re going to get sweaty anyway.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

There's clean, squeaky clean and OCD clean.

I draw the line at hoovering my asshole.

South

I draw the line at hoovering my asshole. "

- ah what an image that conjures up!

A guy I was meeting before wouldn’t let me shower for the whole weekend. Was shagging and spunked in for two days. Had to have a sneaky personal wash with the shower head just for my own peace of mind.

In a town Fab forgot

- ah what an image that conjures up!"

It's not easy when you've got a bad back y'know.....

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"A guy I was meeting before wouldn’t let me shower for the whole weekend. Was shagging and spunked in for two days. Had to have a sneaky personal wash with the shower head just for my own peace of mind. "

Boo - this is disappointingly tame compared to the eye-opening descriptions of this you used to give

"I shower regularly and like to smell lovely, but i’m the kind of gal who likes men who’ll sex me up on my period. To my mind, men who do this are usually pure filth in the bedroom.

I have found, suprisingly, as i like to be fresh smelling on meets, that quite a few men like it when a gal gets hot and sweaty. If you mention you’d been sunbathing or something they’ll say “ooo would love to have fucked you all sweaty” or if i’ve walked the dog in the Summer they’ll say “ooo would love to stick my tongue up your sweaty fanny”.

As long as it’s not the smelly sweat, i think a lot of men (not all!!) are a bit more “game on!” about sex.

Or i just choose very kinky guys. I dunno."

that's the thing as long as I know I'm immaculate I'm down for all kinds of filth ha. Love period sex, rimming, facesitting. Just couldn't do it feeling in any way remotely unfresh, like just stepped out a scalding shower fresh.

"What do you think drives you to be so fastidious about showering? I doubt you're doing that much in a day to get so smelly. "

I don't know really, you're right that I don't do anything particularly manual. I just know that I have no inhibitions if I do it and don't have as much fun if I don't as I'll be paranoid.

"As an aside. Clarence & Alabama

True Romance .cooool

PS Have to be clean to be dirty. Like Bryan Adams said.. "If you wanna be bad, yeah you have to be good.""

Thanks! Feel like a fraud now though haha, you just know the real Alabama would wake up, throw on some leopard print be down for whatever !

"Toothpaste is a real killer for me, menthol....no thanks. Smelling fresh is lovely but too clean seems pointless, we’re going to get sweaty anyway. "

Getting sweaty - not a problem, but starting even remotely sweaty isn't for me.

"There's clean, squeaky clean and OCD clean.

I draw the line at hoovering my asshole. "

not hoovering I'd let you away with but there'd be no ass play without an industrial douching!

"A guy I was meeting before wouldn’t let me shower for the whole weekend. Was shagging and spunked in for two days. Had to have a sneaky personal wash with the shower head just for my own peace of mind. "

Argh that'd kill any horn for me. No problem getting sweaty/spunky but couldn't let it go stale ie same session, while it's all still fresh carry on, but definitely no further morning action til I'm reset to eat your dinner off clean.

I used to work abroad when I was young and a guy I saw would come meet me from a sweaty bar shift in 40 degree heat to try get me to go to his straight away, it annoyed me so much that he had a problem with me showering first I had to stop seeing him.

"I shower regularly and like to smell lovely, but i’m the kind of gal who likes men who’ll sex me up on my period. To my mind, men who do this are usually pure filth in the bedroom.

Or i just choose very kinky guys. I dunno."

Fresh sweat is absolutely fine! It is stale sweat after a few hours which is a no from me.

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

"I draw the line at hoovering my asshole. "

I always wondered what Henry was hiding behind his smile.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's not easy when you've got a bad back y'know....."

You've not got a Dyson ball cleaner then?

A

In a town Fab forgot

It's not easy when you've got a bad back y'know.....

You've not got a Dyson ball cleaner then?

A"

That's a whole other lot of dirty right there.......

By *omalenwMan  over a year ago

here & there, &

"I may be in the weird camp here but natural smells and tastes are good. Admittedly, not too overpowering. Ultimate fantasy would be having fun with a female who has just returned home from a sweaty gym session.

Yes. Before it gets stale. Then shower together"

Exactly. Sniff sniff. Tasty.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Shower or bathe too often and you remove your acid mantle which is a barrier to viruses and bacteria. Once a day is fine normally.

You have to be clean to get mucky.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i know a lot of guys like the natural muskiness smell. Ive had a few guys in the past ask me if i use those vaginal fragrances as they cant stand them.

Myself i like someones natural smell

I think we all know when to freshen ourselves up ........

Dirty sex is a load of poo surely !!

Even your behind is shining!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

In the heat of the moment I think it fine as long as it not to over empowering, people over do the Lynx body spray just a little at times as well as the perfume and aftershaves.

I'm firmly in this camp. While stale is obviously just gross, a Lady who tastes and smells of her own body is way preferable than the taste of shower gel, body spray or, worst of all, talcum powder.

IMHO, that is

South

"I may be in the weird camp here but natural smells and tastes are good. Admittedly, not too overpowering. Ultimate fantasy would be having fun with a female who has just returned home from a sweaty gym session.

I'm firmly in this camp. While stale is obviously just gross, a Lady who tastes and smells of her own body is way preferable than the taste of shower gel, body spray or, worst of all, talcum powder.

IMHO, that is "

A taste of deodrant and your tongue dries up. That’s the last time i lick an armpit

Well i agree i also cant relax if i know im not clean but then from a male point i love to smell a womanly smell but not a dirty smell

IMHO, that is

A taste of deodrant and your tongue dries up. That’s the last time i lick an armpit "

Just reading that made my lips curl up

» Add a new message to this topic