FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Terminology

Terminology

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ert n Beryl OP   Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Does anyone else get annoyed when you get messages and they don’t know the difference between a social and a meet??? If they’re not sure why can’t they put would you like to meet for a coffee or pint etc?

Before anyone turns on me, I got asked for a social about a week after I joined ( I was on here for 18 months before hubby n I took a 5 month break) I explained I was new and what was a social? He kindly explained to me the difference between a social and a meet. So there’s no reason with so many nice people to help, why the little things should be wrong. Just makes those here for a quick jump and those who are genuinely in the lifestyle stand out completely differently.

Sorry for the rant you sexy lot xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

yeah I had that once and they said oh yeah the social was me and them playing ok yeah I was quite new to this site and it was like my 3rd time at a swingers club but it still shocked me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone else get annoyed when you get messages and they don’t know the difference between a social and a meet??? If they’re not sure why can’t they put would you like to meet for a coffee or pint etc?

Before anyone turns on me, I got asked for a social about a week after I joined ( I was on here for 18 months before hubby n I took a 5 month break) I explained I was new and what was a social? He kindly explained to me the difference between a social and a meet. So there’s no reason with so many nice people to help, why the little things should be wrong. Just makes those here for a quick jump and those who are genuinely in the lifestyle stand out completely differently.

Sorry for the rant you sexy lot xxx"

Why don't you explain to them what your definition of a social is? You were helped by nice people- you could be the nice people to also help others.

middlesbrough

I did, I explained a social was to have a cuppa or something and see how you all you got on, and that a meet was for play.

So he replied he wanted to meet for social good time fun.

Got blocked! Lol

Just because us ladies are swingers doesn’t mean we’re easy xx

"Does anyone else get annoyed when you get messages and they don’t know the difference between a social and a meet??? If they’re not sure why can’t they put would you like to meet for a coffee or pint etc?

Sorry for the rant you sexy lot xxx"

. Everyone was a first timer , and no I don't get annoyed . I dont know what half of the terminology means so I just ask. We have had the help of a lovely couple on the start of our fab journey who have gave us so much helpful advice

middlesbrough

That’s what annoyed me, I’d explained nicely and it was ignored. So many lovely people on here, anyone will help anyone x

"I did, I explained a social was to have a cuppa or something and see how you all you got on, and that a meet was for play.

So he replied he wanted to meet for social good time fun.

Got blocked! Lol

Just because us ladies are swingers doesn’t mean we’re easy xx"

He blocked you or you blocked him?

If he blocked you it was just because you're not compatible. He is just making sure he doesn't mail you again by mistake.

» Add a new message to this topic