FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Normal?

Normal?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

We have been here a few weeks now. Is it normal to receive so many messages asking to get me pregnant? Feels a bit weird!

Please stop!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all,

We have been here a few weeks now. Is it normal to receive so many messages asking to get me pregnant? Feels a bit weird!

Please stop!"

Sick fuckers no !

I've never had that request but did get asked if I'd have sex in a cemetery the other day.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Is it normal in the sense of acceptable? No.

Is it normal in the sense of does it happen to other people? Sadly, yes. Sadly, there is worse, and it's like playing whack a (perverted and boundary challenged) mole getting rid of them.

A lot of my female friends mention this comment. I get ones about breeding me Makes me feel sick if I'm honest. Just block Em and ignore.

"I've never had that request but did get asked if I'd have sex in a cemetery the other day."

That was a grave error of judgement !

Thats a normal inbox yes. Wait till they want you to poop on them x

Manchester (she/her)

"Thats a normal inbox yes. Wait till they want you to poop on them x "

... Or eat it.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Hey all,

Please stop!"

It's sadly not that uncommon and even if you put it on your profile there will still be some who will ask it..

Maybe set your filters to stop 'single' males contacting you but then you can look for the ones who you like..?

"Thats a normal inbox yes. Wait till they want you to poop on them x "

Fantastic, so it gets better?!

Thank you all for your replies. We’ll just keep blocking and ignoring

I get at least one sometimes two messages a week asking if I can let them impregnate me.

it's not normal and it's not ok but unfortunately it does happen. It seems to be more common with single women that are in their 20s and 30s I think men just assume we're desperate to have babies!

"Hey all,

Please stop!

It's sadly not that uncommon and even if you put it on your profile there will still be some who will ask it..

Maybe set your filters to stop 'single' males contacting you but then you can look for the ones who you like..?

"

That's what I'd do if I were a woman. I can just about handle my inbox so I don't need to. Know I would as a woman.

"Hey all,

Please stop!"

fucking what?! Whet the fuck? Ha ha cretons!

I;d guess that setting your message filters to avoid unverified people may reduce the volume of those messages which I;d suspect are primarily from fantasists

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's not normal but it happens. Not to us, I think even the most dedicated fantasies realises it's never going to happen

"I;d guess that setting your message filters to avoid unverified people may reduce the volume of those messages which I;d suspect are primarily from fantasists "

Being verified makes no difference. I have my filters set to that and I still get these messages. I think it's a common myth that only non site supporters and people that aren't verified send inappropriate messages.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"I've never had that request but did get asked if I'd have sex in a cemetery the other day."

you could have grabbed them by the Ghoulies ..

Manchester (she/her)

" I get at least one sometimes two messages a week asking if I can let them impregnate me.

it's not normal and it's not ok but unfortunately it does happen. It seems to be more common with single women that are in their 20s and 30s I think men just assume we're desperate to have babies! "

I get maybe a message a month from guys who claim to be irresistible because they're perfect breeding stallions or some crap. I'd almost rather the ones who want to eat my shit.

" I get at least one sometimes two messages a week asking if I can let them impregnate me.

it's not normal and it's not ok but unfortunately it does happen. It seems to be more common with single women that are in their 20s and 30s I think men just assume we're desperate to have babies!

I get maybe a message a month from guys who claim to be irresistible because they're perfect breeding stallions or some crap. I'd almost rather the ones who want to eat my shit. "

Well obviously the only reason a single woman of childbearing age would be on a site like this is to have a baby!

god forbid that we actually enjoy NSA sex.

"I've never had that request but did get asked if I'd have sex in a cemetery the other day.

you could have grabbed them by the Ghoulies .. "

Under rated comment! Lol

"Thats a normal inbox yes. Wait till they want you to poop on them x

... Or eat it. "

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Hey all,

Please stop!"

Unfortunately yes from what my friends tell me. Fab can attract both the wonderful and creepy and disturbed.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Hey all,

Please stop!"

Just wait till the keyboard warriors jump on the thread and tell you to live and let live !

I have said so many times on here that the very concept of breeding is sick , twisted and simply wrong . It gives swinging a bad name , and these forums are open for anyone in the internet to read . Not to mention how it’s wrong to involve the life of an innocent child . And every time the same people jump on the thread and tell me I should be more open minded and it’s up to everyone out there to do what makes them happy !

So , yes it’s normal , regrettably and even more regrettably there are some on here who actively support it

Normal? You’d need to give an example of, or a baseline of what normal is in here.

Don’t tell me, tell them!!!! Ignore those you don’t like, talk to those you do like. Just like you would before you joined here.

» Add a new message to this topic