FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Weekend away

Weekend away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Best place in UK for weekend away with the mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Somewhere that has a swinging club you can introduce your 'mrs'/'gf' to swinging

"Somewhere that has a swinging club you can introduce your 'mrs'/'gf' to swinging "

Now there's an idea!! Like oh I thought it was a bar, well now we're here go talk to him lol

"Somewhere that has a swinging club you can introduce your 'mrs'/'gf' to swinging

Now there's an idea!! Like oh I thought it was a bar, well now we're here go talk to him lol"

Well, it's one of those places I heard a mate talk about. Shall we just go in and have a look, we don't have to stay.......

By her reaction you may be able to gauge whether it is a no chance, or not tonight.

"Somewhere that has a swinging club you can introduce your 'mrs'/'gf' to swinging

Now there's an idea!! Like oh I thought it was a bar, well now we're here go talk to him lol

Well, it's one of those places I heard a mate talk about. Shall we just go in and have a look, we don't have to stay.......

By her reaction you may be able to gauge whether it is a no chance, or not tonight."

And will u be there lol

By her reaction you may be able to gauge whether it is a no chance, or not tonight.

And will u be there lol"

Am I lurking in every club in England ? Nope. Clubs not my thing

» Add a new message to this topic