FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab - best and worst

Fab - best and worst

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fab can be both fun and frustrating. What are the best and worst aspects of Fab for you?

For me, I enjoy parts of the forums, getting photography inspiration from well taken and artistic pictures, chatting to a number of fun ladies and getting the occasional meet. The worst part is the amount of time I spend on here (which must change!) and being one of the many single guys!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best? Meeting some genuinely lovely, hot men, and exploring exciting sexual frontiers.

Worst? The wassocks who won't take no for an answer.

"Fab can be both fun and frustrating. What are the best and worst aspects of Fab for you?

For me, I enjoy parts of the forums, getting photography inspiration from well taken and artistic pictures, chatting to a number of fun ladies and getting the occasional meet. The worst part is the amount of time I spend on here (which must change!) and being one of the many single guys! "

I like some of the genuinely friendly and funny people in the forum. The free advice dished out by people, the constructive debates and silliness of the Forum. I like meeting new people and fulfilling my own fantasies.

I despise time wasters, abusive and rude people. Prejudices and preconceived ideas based on very little knowledge or experience. A total lack of empathy from many forum users and even the occasional aggressive one.

Yeah thats true ..im here over a year and no replys no even a no thanks..well i think im not their coup of tea..but hell no rven one reply..im i that ugly?

Best ... I’ve met a couple of really lovely people

Worst ... cliche bollocks. The ones who genuinely think they’re gods gift. Cheesy lines are a no no

I could go on

"Yeah thats true ..im here over a year and no replys no even a no thanks..well i think im not their coup of tea..but hell no rven one reply..im i that ugly?"

I think it's more your profile, maybe the messages you're sending as well? If I'm not attracted to someone, but they've made a good effort everywhere else, they'll get a polite "Thankyou for the compliments, but we're not a match " Anything else gets ignored.

Best the people iv met esp those iv played with

Worst not being sent nipple pics when i ask

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

The best would definitely be the friends I've made and the ones I've met - in all their flawed, matchmaking, bumbling, brilliant ways. And the fantastic sex and the beautiful V's and tits I've seen.

I'm not that fussed about the negatives any more really. I'm just focusing on and only involving the things in my life that make me happy.

"The best would definitely be the friends I've made and the ones I've met - in all their flawed, matchmaking, bumbling, brilliant ways. And the fantastic sex and the beautiful V's and tits I've seen.

I'm not that fussed about the negatives any more really. I'm just focusing on and only involving the things in my life that make me happy. "

I need to be more like you

The best: the sex, the STP socials, the people I have made friends with.

The worse: the scrolling, the not being able to have sex with some of the men I want.

Lots of people look at mine and I get ignored that's just fab x

"Lots of people look at mine and I get ignored that's just fab x"
so figure out why and your good to go just dont bd so neg dude

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

The best would be the laughs and the friendships.

The worst ... I don’t know if there’s anything that bad really.

"Lots of people look at mine and I get ignored that's just fab xso figure out why and your good to go just dont bd so neg dude "
I honestly don't no why I'm a genuine down to earth lad looking for fun with like minded people

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"The best would definitely be the friends I've made and the ones I've met - in all their flawed, matchmaking, bumbling, brilliant ways. And the fantastic sex and the beautiful V's and tits I've seen.

I'm not that fussed about the negatives any more really. I'm just focusing on and only involving the things in my life that make me happy.

I need to be more like you "

Aww! This has made me smile.

The best - I’ve been able to express my inner pervert with a bunch of others on the forum. I’ve had people express interest in my rude bits. I’ve even met people and we’ve exchanged interest in rude bits. Best of all, I’ve found love

Regrets? I’ve had a few. But, then again, too few to mention

Best: The lovely, chilled and grounded people who you find are on the same wavelength as you

Worst: The needy loudmouth vain and manipulative gossips that spoil all the fun

The best - meeting some really nice people in real life through here and visiting clubs. The worst - timewasters and not enough decent single men

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Best bits are the people. The varying contacts, friendships, meets etc.

There are no bad bits. Life has enough shit, don’t allow a website to provide you with bad stuff. Just enjoy the good bits

Best bit is the friends we've made and the amazing sex we've had with said friends.

Worst is the time wasters, radio silence for no reason and disingenuous fools.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lots of positives about friendships which is great! Keep your comments coming!

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Best part when I get messages an worst is when mail gets deleted with out being read

» Add a new message to this topic