FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone met single fem from FAB?

Anyone met single fem from FAB?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualdesires OP   Couple  over a year ago

Benfleet

We are not the best looking couple on FAB but not the worst lol Have any couples ever met a single fem from here? We do not fancy a club so just need a little hope to know it is possible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I met 2 last week.

Admittedly at a social, but they are out there.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've got several couples I've met and many more I will be .. but mostly it's been started off via clubs

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"We are not the best looking couple on FAB but not the worst lol Have any couples ever met a single fem from here? We do not fancy a club so just need a little hope to know it is possible "

your Mrs looks fantastic im suprised your struggling??

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Being honest having read your profile and looked at your pics OP - clubs may well be your best option, there's a number of red flags in your profile that are likely to be deterrents to what is already a very limited section of the community - however as has been shown on this thread already it does happen - you just might need to think how to revise things with your profile to assist with that if clubs really aren't for you.

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

You would be better off going to organised socials or a club. You're asking a lot to have a single fem meet at yours or hotel in terms of safety alone

By *imandHerNottsCouple  over a year ago

North Notts

Yes we have met a few. Still haven’t found the long term FFM friendship we would like to find though x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes u need to interact and establish some type of connection and be prepared to invest a little it’s not something u can want on the day, clubs for sure I’d say xx

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I was a single F back in the day and played with 2 couples and met 2 more for socials. Would’ve been more had SSS not snapped me up soon after

TB

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

We exist. We're in extremely high demand and thus are difficult to pin down. I've only met couples at clubs, but that makes me no less real.

Benfleet

We are willing to engage in conversation, we are not in a hurry and also willing to meet socially with no expectations to make sure there is attraction and to build trust. We know the ifs why it is so difficult, just asking if any fellow FABers ever got lucky

Manchester (she/her)

I find couples particularly difficult here. I don't know why. It just never seems to pan out. (it could be me, too)

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

I have couple of fb n we meet single ladies at my place like 10 of them

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"We are willing to engage in conversation, we are not in a hurry and also willing to meet socially with no expectations to make sure there is attraction and to build trust. We know the ifs why it is so difficult, just asking if any fellow FABers ever got lucky"

We are everywhere lol and I have played with a few couples x

Benfleet

"We are willing to engage in conversation, we are not in a hurry and also willing to meet socially with no expectations to make sure there is attraction and to build trust. We know the ifs why it is so difficult, just asking if any fellow FABers ever got lucky

We are everywhere lol and I have played with a few couples x "

That is we want to hear XX

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"I met 2 last week.

Admittedly at a social, but they are out there. "

Same room, but it all counts.

Pontefract

"We are willing to engage in conversation, we are not in a hurry and also willing to meet socially with no expectations to make sure there is attraction and to build trust. We know the ifs why it is so difficult, just asking if any fellow FABers ever got lucky

That is we want to hear XX"

don't give up hope just don't treat us like a toy xx

Manchester (she/her)

don't give up hope just don't treat us like a toy xx "

Yeah, this is a big issue I have as well.

Benfleet

don't give up hope just don't treat us like a toy xx "

Not giving up just inquisitive whether it happens. As for a toy, would like to think we would do our best to make sure she was the center of attention. If they enjoy themself they might come back for more, being nice helps hehe

Keep up the search

Pontefract

Not giving up just inquisitive whether it happens. As for a toy, would like to think we would do our best to make sure she was the center of attention. If they enjoy themself they might come back for more, being nice helps hehe"

Well you certainly have the right idea shame your miles away xx

Benfleet

Not giving up just inquisitive whether it happens. As for a toy, would like to think we would do our best to make sure she was the center of attention. If they enjoy themself they might come back for more, being nice helps hehe

Well you certainly have the right idea shame your miles away xx"

We are popular in Scotland and Ireland lol

By *unfemale1980Woman  over a year ago

St Helen's

I'm a single female who is bi-curious and have played with a number of bi-couples.

I've met up with couples in different places. Initially it was in clubs, but over time I had couples over to mine for fun or I went to theirs once I'd got to know them.

One issue I've had, (and please anyone reading this I know it's not everyone) is that the majority of bi-couples who have contacted me have had a bi-female I've been attracted to, but the male I wasn't attracted to. So I've declined invitations because of this.

One comment I will make about OP's profile, if I read it right, is that it doesn't say it's looking for single females does it? It says not single males but yes to couples. Would a single female contact or reply to you if this is the case? I wouldn't but I only glanced at your profile quickly and I could be mistaken there.

Hope something I said I'd useful for you. Don't mind answering any other questions you have.

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

We have met single females in a club setting but nothing has come from Fab directly no.....

xx

It’s perfectly possible.

It takes effort, attraction, charm and a lot of personality to woo a fab fem.

Luckily my wife has all these attributes and I just jump in when they’re good and wet.

Benfleet

No questions, we know how diffucult it is. WE do enjoy starting a thread and stimulating a discussion. We realise that for everything to line up, 3 way mutual attraction, trust, sexual chemistry even good conversation is so hard, bad enough one on one lol

Some women will steer clear of fb/fwb couples, but you are probably aware of this.

How quickly does the fem get involved in the conversation? Almost all the couples I have met (previous accounts) have had the woman as the main communicator. That sets my mind at rest that this is something both partners enjoy..

And as Sexynanna says, treating the single fem like a valued guest into your relationship, not a temporary sex aid. It’s a privilege on both sides to be invited into something so intimate.

I enjoy couple meets, they can be phenomenal, and I’m pleased to know a few couples I’ve met repeatedly. Being fucked by two people who are enjoying sharing their sex life is one of the hottest things I’ve experienced. I hope you find some suitable friends!

Benfleet

Yes we know that not being a proper couple adds an extra layer of difficulty and also to start it is usual I (Tom) that starts the chat. We try to make our profile as open and as honest and as soon as someone is interested I like to get Sue involved as soon as possible. Anyway it is getting a good response

We’ve met two as a couple but my fb met them both in his single profile first then things moved on from there x

Yes we have it is possible lol

Benfleet

Things are looking up

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I've met a couple straight from FAB, so we do exist.

It was a social first, then met them about three or four times afterwards.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Yes iv met some

I've met quite a few couples but it can be very difficult.

Often you get a list of demands and more often than not it's a come and meet us now message. It does happen and there are many women out there that will meet couples but it just depends on your approach and profile.

"Yes we know that not being a proper couple adds an extra layer of difficulty and also to start it is usual I (Tom) that starts the chat. We try to make our profile as open and as honest and as soon as someone is interested I like to get Sue involved as soon as possible. Anyway it is getting a good response "

I always prefer initial contact from the female.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We haven't but we're still looking.

By *heycallmehanWoman  over a year ago

nr wakefield

"We are not the best looking couple on FAB but not the worst lol Have any couples ever met a single fem from here? We do not fancy a club so just need a little hope to know it is possible "

Maybe

I've met with a few couples and have a fave couple who I've known for a few years now and consider amazing friends, more like a happy threesome!

"I've met quite a few couples but it can be very difficult.

Often you get a list of demands and more often than not it's a come and meet us now message. It does happen and there are many women out there that will meet couples but it just depends on your approach and profile. "

Definitely the approach xx

Id love to meet if anyone was interested

"It’s perfectly possible.

Luckily my wife has all these attributes and I just jump in when they’re good and wet."

"It’s perfectly possible.

Luckily my wife has all these attributes and I just jump in when they’re good and wet."

I agree

D.

Leave a cake crumb trail leading to your house am sure you’ll get a bite

Benfleet

"We are not the best looking couple on FAB but not the worst lol Have any couples ever met a single fem from here? We do not fancy a club so just need a little hope to know it is possible

Leave a cake crumb trail leading to your house am sure you’ll get a bite "

We have tried every type of cake, nobody seems hungry maybe not sweet enough lol

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

We have met quite a few so they do exist here on Fab, one of our lady friends pops round on a weekly basis & sometimes we'll just have a drink or watch a good film together as it's not just about sex.

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We have, and hopefully still will meet more yet! I think you just have to remember it's a bit of a numbers game too - lots of men and couples are also wanting to meet them, so you have to figure out what will make you stand out from the crowd.

Clubs is often given as advice and definitely works for many, but I have to say we've never managed in a club yet. If nothing else, we can never figure out who is open to playing with couples rather than just men (though admittedly we've not yet managed to go on a night that is just for couples and single women).

As someone alluded to earlier on, there are a few things on your profile that may be red flags, but we're not allowed to give advice on it unless you ask for it.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I have a secret weapon, an extremely chatty and sexy wife, so clubs work for us.

» Add a new message to this topic