FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rant of the day

Rant of the day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Please go ahead and have a good rant about something, I’m going to rant on about the ridiculous comments made about Diane Abbots appearance on question time, a lot of comments saying she was racially abused by the team and audience.. what a joke!!

The hassle the woman got was due to her politics and her leader, nothing to do with race or creed!!

Amazes me how mass media coverage can be attributed to colour of skin, not sure about anyone else, but I really don’t notice skin colours it’s not something normal people do!!

People are just people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She deserves everything she gets she is a hypocrite of the highest order and changes her mind daily to suit her environment x Not seen question time yet but will check it out later

My rant is keep politics in the politics forum

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

Absolutely agree OP - very well said.

There's a lot of this attributed to large inner city gang and gun culture too.

A young lad of a certain colour, and waving a firearm about, gets shot dead by a police officer for example ...and then there's public outcry from the local community re policing?

Don't be involved in criminal activity in the first place is what I say ...irrespective of race.

Innit bruv?

Rant over.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"My rant is keep politics in the politics forum "

It can't be classed as political if it's about Diane Abbotit must end in ism.

"My rant is keep politics in the politics forum

It can't be classed as political if it's about Diane Abbotit must end in ism. "

"

Amazes me how mass media coverage can be attributed to colour of skin, not sure about anyone else, but I really don’t notice skin colours it’s not something normal people do!!

People are just people"

This makes you an unhelpful racist to the progressives now days

Being "colourblind" is a symptom of your white privilege.

Not kidding

By *eeshelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Marlow

"Please go ahead and have a good rant about something, I’m going to rant on about the ridiculous comments made about Diane Abbots appearance on question time, a lot of comments saying she was racially abused by the team and audience.. what a joke!!

The hassle the woman got was due to her politics and her leader, nothing to do with race or creed!!

People are just people"

Diane is a lunatic who said chairman Mao did more good than bad over all.

Seriously whst good did he do that outweighed tens of millions of deaths

By *eeshelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Marlow

"Please go ahead and have a good rant about something, I’m going to rant on about the ridiculous comments made about Diane Abbots appearance on question time, a lot of comments saying she was racially abused by the team and audience.. what a joke!!

The hassle the woman got was due

to her politics and her leader, nothing to do with race or creed!!

People are just people"

Totally agree

west here ford shire

"My rant is keep politics in the politics forum "

?

Why has it spoiled your day?

Not being horrid, but some posts in the Lounge forum are a bit tired and tedious, so politics is always a good way to get something off your chest. Besides it’s all about opinions (politics that is)

west here ford shire

"

People are just people

Not kidding"

?

Really

"

People are just people

Not kidding

?

Really "

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-colorblindness-is-act_b_10886176

Yep

"THE BLOGHow Colorblindness Is Actually Racist

Colorblindness is a common response to racism. More specifically, it is a common response from white people attempting to reject racism. "I am colorblind. I see people, not color. We are all the same." You might even teach your kids this perspective with the best intentions.

ByDani Bostick, Guest Writer

Guest Writer

07/11/2016 06:04pm ET | Updated July 12, 2017

This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and posted freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.

Two young children holding hands

Colorblindness is a common response to racism. More specifically, it is a common response from white people attempting to reject racism. "I am colorblind. I see people, not color. We are all the same." You might even teach your kids this perspective with the best intentions.

Here are ways colorblindness is actually racist:

Colorblindness foists whiteness on everyone. It is another way of saying, "I view everyone as if they were white." Your default color for sameness is white.

Colorblindness strips non-white people of their uniqueness.Your default culture for sameness is white culture. When you encourage your child to be colorblind and view everyone as "the same," you are projecting white on people of who aren't white, negating their experiences, traditions, and uniqueness."

The "progressive" (in fact highly regressive) side of politics is desperate not to lose racism as a playing card. So its now POC (people of colour, cause apprently they're all the same) vs white people.

I mean just have a glance through buzzfeed or the Huffington post and you'll see why americsn college campuses are going insane with race stuff.

west here ford shire

"

People are just people

Not kidding

?

Really

Yep

Guest Writer

This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and posted freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.

Colorblindness foists whiteness on everyone. It is another way of saying, "I view everyone as if they were white." Your default color for sameness is white.

Colorblindness strips non-white people of their uniqueness.Your default culture for sameness is white culture. When you encourage your child to be colorblind and view everyone as "the same," you are projecting white on people of who aren't white, negating their experiences, traditions, and uniqueness."

The "progressive" (in fact highly regressive) side of politics is desperate not to lose racism as a playing card. So its now POC (people of colour, cause apprently they're all the same) vs white people.

I mean just have a glance through buzzfeed or the Huffington post and you'll see why americsn college campuses are going insane with race stuff.

"

Just a load of bollox really isn’t it

I’m certainly no racist, yet according to your post I am?

That makes me a liar then???

"

People are just people

Not kidding

?

Really

Yep

Guest Writer

Just a load of bollox really isn’t it

I’m certainly no racist, yet according to your post I am?

That makes me a liar then???"

Not according to me. But according to a large number of people of colour yeah your inherently racist because of the colour of your skin doesnt matter what you do.

But do check buzzfeeds youtube channel they have some videos on how to recognise you're unconciously a racist and what to do next (again not even joking they made that video)

They even offer a course to teach you about how youre a racist

west here ford shire

Please stop calling me a racist my wife is African

Now am I racist???

"Please stop calling me a racist my wife is African

Now am I racist???"

Im genuinely confused if you think im calling you a racist at this point

But according to everyday feminism...

https://everydayfeminism.com/2015/08/white-person-dating-poc/

And the huffington post

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/11-things-white-people-need-to-realize-about-race_us_55b0009be4b07af29d576702?ec_carp=6248373747777104578

Saying i cant be racist i have a black xyz is racist

And dont forget if you object to this and try to say what racism really is, you will be guilty of "whitesplaining"

https://thebodyisnotanapology.com/magazine/6-ways-well-intentioned-people-whitesplain-racism-and-why-they-need-to-stop/

Identity politics is big money they are desperate to keep racism going. Hell we have university's bringing back racial segregation in the name of being peogressive

» Add a new message to this topic