FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I don’t need your help.

I don’t need your help.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can easily make a fool of myself, or do something people say is embarrassing ( although I think talking to someone at length for about 10-15 mins catching up because you’ve not seen them for ten years+, and then finding out it’s the wrong person, is a right of passage)

But can you remember when you were a kid, and you said the words ‘mum/dad don’t embarrass me?”

How did your parents embarrass you when you were young?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eplicant JoWoman  over a year ago

Sussex countryside

My mum still does it today, if we are out shopping or whatever, she will just stare and smile at random people until they smile back at her!

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Well I need help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Help.

Not my parents. My first holiday abroad I was 14. My grandad took over the microphone on the coach coming back from a d*unken bbq. I just sat cringing at the back. Now it’s a memory that makes me smile.

"I can easily make a fool of myself, or do something people say is embarrassing ( although I think talking to someone at length for about 10-15 mins catching up because you’ve not seen them for ten years+, and then finding out it’s the wrong person, is a right of passage)

But can you remember when you were a kid, and you said the words ‘mum/dad don’t embarrass me?”

How did your parents embarrass you when you were young? "

I learnt at a young age not to get embarrassed. So I very rarely do. If me and my dad go into shops together, we have a competition to see who can embarrass each other first

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

I tell my grown up sons - it's in my job description as a mother to embrace them.

It's every parents right xx

"Not my parents. My first holiday abroad I was 14. My grandad took over the microphone on the coach coming back from a d*unken bbq. I just sat cringing at the back. Now it’s a memory that makes me smile.

"

Oh my goodness. ‘I’m not with him!’

Did he sing?

"I tell my grown up sons - it's in my job description as a mother to embrace them.

It's every parents right xx"

Yes it is. . My poor boys. My eldest has his mum cuddling and kissing him in front of his friends. Jack Dee would be proud if the dead pan look he shoots me as she does it.

"Not my parents. My first holiday abroad I was 14. My grandad took over the microphone on the coach coming back from a d*unken bbq. I just sat cringing at the back. Now it’s a memory that makes me smile.

Oh my goodness. ‘I’m not with him!’

Did he sing? "

Oh yes and he entertained the whole coach.

They only embarrassed me when I got older..

» Add a new message to this topic