FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The last message you sent on here

The last message you sent on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just for laughs, is anyone brave enough to copy the words they sent to the last person they messaged?

I’ve had a little tipple so I’m a touch braver and had a chuckle after I sent it

“Oooh a one man party? If there was more than one, you wouldn’t be chatting to me. One concludes no women at said party?

I’m laying in bed feeling very chilled after had a massive playgasm followed by a slurp of g&T x”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illyKMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

I just explained to a gorgeous lady how I’d like to pull her knickers to the side as I fucked her like a real slut..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow you must really like it lol xx

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP we are not allowed to post details of private messages - a spell on the naughty step usually ensues if we do.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"Challenge accepted ;-) x"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"OP we are not allowed to post details of private messages - a spell on the naughty step usually ensues if we do.

"

No names are mentioned. And it is the message that I sent *to*, not a copy of what was sent to me. I have ownership of those words (i hope!)

Btw... where are the rules? I can never find them no matter how much I hint for them x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

“Want to try my handcuffs on x “

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"OP we are not allowed to post details of private messages - a spell on the naughty step usually ensues if we do.

No names are mentioned. And it is the message that I sent *to*, not a copy of what was sent to me. I have ownership of those words (i hope!)

Btw... where are the rules? I can never find them no matter how much I hint for them x"

Think it's more a case of once you've pressed "send" those words become jointly owned by the recipient who may or may not agree to them being posted - so makes it easier to ban all messages being sent

Rules are here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Private mail should stay private 

Please don't post private mail to the forums no matter how idiotic/funny it may be. It is strictly against site rules.

» Add a new message to this topic