FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Week 32 feels like forever

Week 32 feels like forever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it feels along time since I had my operation and stuff. Back in work and one way feels like never left yet every so often my knee gives me a reminder why I was off and how it’s still getting stronger lol.

Looking forward to enjoying life last week went on loads adventures (days out) was nice made me feel normal so loads normal life and maybe some fab times ahead

As always thank you for the comments and support I couldn’t have made it without the help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know what you had done to your knee, but best of luck with the recovery. I had a complete knee rebuild a few years back - plastic patella, ligaments and cartilage pinned etc. The only advice I can give you is always hold onto the banister when going up stairs, and don't carry stuff in both hands going up so you can't grab the rail if/when your knee gives way.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

Yeah I do forget sometimes and realise knee still getting strong

I hate I still get so emotional and annoyed at self and situations

I dreading work done 2 shifts got 4 more before day off and I’m already knackered and aching

Fireman I had an osteotomy basically a rebuild of knee joint try avoid a replacement and means 12-18mnths to get back to fitness

» Add a new message to this topic