FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ghostwritten profiles.

Ghostwritten profiles.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you think when you see a profile that seems well written, but their forum posts / statuses / messages seem to have been cobbled together by an tipsy spider with an erection?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t. It never crosses my mind.

Some profiles take a lot of time to create. They get changed and altered all the time. You have more time doing your profile.

I think they’re script writers are on lunch

I think they treat the two as different forms of writing.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Jacob Marley wrote mine

Copy and paste comes to mind you have to be a bit more spontaneous with your thinking on the forums

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"What do you think when you see a profile that seems well written, but their forum posts / statuses / messages seem to have been cobbled together by an tipsy spider with an erection?"

It can take hours days weeks to perfect a profile you only have seconds at most minutes for a forum post so they are different entities.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"What do you think when you see a profile that seems well written, but their forum posts / statuses / messages seem to have been cobbled together by an tipsy spider with an erection?

It can take hours days weeks to perfect a profile you only have seconds at most minutes for a forum post so they are different entities. "

Has taken me over year on my profile text and it get small changes all the time still not great. Forum posts are thrown together in minutes. Even in that short time I may have missed the opportunity or opinion I'm trying to put across.

I dont read profiles so it matters not

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"What do you think when you see a profile that seems well written, but their forum posts / statuses / messages seem to have been cobbled together by an tipsy spider with an erection?

It can take hours days weeks to perfect a profile you only have seconds at most minutes for a forum post so they are different entities. "

Are you overthinking this site?

It's just people looking for swinging sex.

"I think they treat the two as different forms of writing. "

That makes sense.

"What do you think when you see a profile that seems well written, but their forum posts / statuses / messages seem to have been cobbled together by an tipsy spider with an erection?"

That they took some time to proof read thier profile but thier posts are more casual.

My typing on a pgone is awful this sexond pragraph i didnt bother to corrwvt anytjing, so thos is what my stuff normally looks like before i go baxk and rejig it.

[Removed by poster at 25/01/19 15:07:30]

I think mine needs adjustment.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

It can take hours days weeks to perfect a profile you only have seconds at most minutes for a forum post so they are different entities.

"

I think that was an answer to the OP's question as to why you are over thinking the responses given. Maybe you should read the thread first but then that is what its all bout anyway.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

We ave no clue wot yow r on about. Our proofyle tuk uz ayjes to rite.

"

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I like seeing a well written profile. If you're not going to pay enough attention to write something and proof read it then I don't think you'd take that time on a meet either. Maybe not true for all but for me it gives a bsd impression of someone. Chatty messages and forum posts I make more allowances for.

V x

I've never met a tipsy spider with an erection

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never met a tipsy spider with an erection "

They run across your phone hitting random letters and generally waving their dangly bits around...

» Add a new message to this topic