FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Muscle weighs more...

Muscle weighs more...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I had a doctors appointment this morning. Last time I went I was 80kg about 2 months ago. I've noticeably lost fat... I'm now 85kg?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so I had a doctors appointment this morning. Last time I went I was 80kg about 2 months ago. I've noticeably lost fat... I'm now 85kg? "

Ok cool we weigh the same

"Ok so I had a doctors appointment this morning. Last time I went I was 80kg about 2 months ago. I've noticeably lost fat... I'm now 85kg?

Ok cool we weigh the same"

I must be fatter as I have a little finger missing so that weight must be on my belly!?

PMF you don't mind being mentioned in comments do you?

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Ok so I had a doctors appointment this morning. Last time I went I was 80kg about 2 months ago. I've noticeably lost fat... I'm now 85kg? "

Sadly either you have added fat or their scales are wrong

It is difficult to add muscle , it is exceptionally difficult to add muscle and lose fat

Of course both are possible with correct training sleep and diet

At 40 your ability to add muscle in slabs diminishes unless on juice

Natural 5 kg of muscle in 2 months is very unlikely even with good training good genetics and good diet

Even less likely with a calorific deficit

As you suggest fat is less dense than muscle and thus for you to have lost fat you would have needed to add even more than 5kg in muscle , bearing in mind how doubtful adding 5 kg in 2 month adding more is even less plausible

Unless you are experienced measuring or gauging body fat is difficult

Working out eating better food will add volume to muscle(water glycogen) which in turn will give an impression of definition or fat loss

Ironically many body sculptors lose definition during a cut due to glycogen(carbohydrate) depletion

I can make my muscles grow and add over 3 kg in 2 days when going from carb free to carb loaded but zero muscle is added

So unless your aim is to fatten up , either the scails are wrong or you're eating too much for your goal xxxxx

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

If you haven't gained any body fat, then water is the only thing that would account for that much extra weight, some could be muscle, but not 5kgs.

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 14 stone but also the leanest I've been as well. I live a very active life though as well as beasting myself in the gym two or three times a week

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

It is more heavy than fat , obviously if you don’t put on to much fat , you eat 4 kfc s a day your fat would over take your muscles lol

I know I've lost body fat as it is noticeable and I am now a 32 waste, before I was 34. I did need a massive poo when I weighed myself so maybe I should weigh myself again now I don't?

"If you haven't gained any body fat, then water is the only thing that would account for that much extra weight, some could be muscle, but not 5kgs."

I do drink a lot of water so should have much water retention...

"PMF you don't mind being mentioned in comments do you? "
no when did u do that

"Ok so I had a doctors appointment this morning. Last time I went I was 80kg about 2 months ago. I've noticeably lost fat... I'm now 85kg?

Sadly either you have added fat or their scales are wrong

It is difficult to add muscle , it is exceptionally difficult to add muscle and lose fat

Of course both are possible with correct training sleep and diet

At 40 your ability to add muscle in slabs diminishes unless on juice

Natural 5 kg of muscle in 2 months is very unlikely even with good training good genetics and good diet

Even less likely with a calorific deficit

As you suggest fat is less dense than muscle and thus for you to have lost fat you would have needed to add even more than 5kg in muscle , bearing in mind how doubtful adding 5 kg in 2 month adding more is even less plausible

Unless you are experienced measuring or gauging body fat is difficult

Working out eating better food will add volume to muscle(water glycogen) which in turn will give an impression of definition or fat loss

Ironically many body sculptors lose definition during a cut due to glycogen(carbohydrate) depletion

I can make my muscles grow and add over 3 kg in 2 days when going from carb free to carb loaded but zero muscle is added

So unless your aim is to fatten up , either the scails are wrong or you're eating too much for your goal xxxxx"

I eat less calories than I burn for sure. That's the only logical explanation... the scales are wrong!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Need a food diary start weighing your food so your calorie intake is 100% accurate trust me putting on muscle and losing fat gets extremely difficult in you 40s.

"PMF you don't mind being mentioned in comments do you? no when did u do that"

No it's what I'm gonna do.. don't worry it wont be bad, you'll see. I would have messaged you but you bloked me after our meet and gave you a sore botty.

"Need a food diary start weighing your food so your calorie intake is 100% accurate trust me putting on muscle and losing fat gets extremely difficult in you 40s.

"

Yeah I think I'll do a diary. I don't eat a great deal tbh...

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Need a food diary start weighing your food so your calorie intake is 100% accurate trust me putting on muscle and losing fat gets extremely difficult in you 40s.

Yeah I think I'll do a diary. I don't eat a great deal tbh..."

There some good apps you can download to your phone under Armour works for me...

You can eat too little..

I posted something similar this morning. It's frustrating isnt it

Yeah I think I'll do a diary. I don't eat a great deal tbh...

There some good apps you can download to your phone under Armour works for me...

You can eat too little.."

Yeah I heard that before. Eating to little. I've just had no appetite lately...

"I posted something similar this morning. It's frustrating isnt it"

Sorry I didn't realise... didn't mean to repeat... it is annoying yes...

Not at all I honestly feel your frustration mrscxxx

» Add a new message to this topic