FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "I saw you" messages

"I saw you" messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm curious if anyone has had these kind of messages where somone has seen you out and about and then messaged you later to say they have.

How do you find it?

Exciting, creepy, weird or normal?

I find it a bit weird especialy if they dont share thier face in the message so its very much a i see you but you dont see me situation.

Especialy if theres no context just a simple "i saw you today".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope you don't have a bunny ...

I had one that was very creepy just before Christmas.

Guy messaged me and said I saw you today and I loved the red Basque you bought from Anne Summers!

I was very confused because at that point there was no photos of me wearing it, I haven't worn it at all except to try it on in the shop.

I ignored the message and blocked but it really creeped me out!

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I have received a message like that but I deleted it. It’s as you say really, that thing of them seeing you but you not having seen them. It’s creepy mind games so I just delete and forget about it.

I said it wasn't me as I wasn't there and he apologised! It was me but I didn't want him to think it was ... I wonder if blocking them could make a stalker type more determined?

HaD been talking to one person for months he sent me a message saying seen you today at so so place you was with a man blah blah blah it was exciting but weird at same time

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Yeah. I always just put it down to attention seeking. I delete it and don’t worry about it.

I guess it is part of the game.

I had this for months on an old profile

It was horribly invasive

The guy must have lived locally because he would message me to ask if I had just been out walking my dogs (I had) tell me he knew who my kids were and just generally make me feel paranoid.

When I found out through sheer coincidence who he was I gave him an anonymous taste of his own medicine!

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

I was seen in one of the local supermarkets but couldn't put a face to the name initially. In fairness to the guy he sent me his face pics although I don't remember seeing him I was glad he wasn't being creepy with it

By *jtravellerWoman  over a year ago

surrey

"I had this for months on an old profile

It was horribly invasive

The guy must have lived locally because he would message me to ask if I had just been out walking my dogs (I had) tell me he knew who my kids were and just generally make me feel paranoid.

When I found out through sheer coincidence who he was I gave him an anonymous taste of his own medicine! "

That’s really creepy, particularly mentioning kids.Outright stalker behaviour.

I haven’t had it happen. If they sent an identifiable pic, and introduced themselves in a friendly manner, I’d be friendly back . What you guys are describing, is kind of creepy, bordering on threatening. They might also just be fishing, to find out what places you frequent. So, don’t play the ‘guess where I saw you’ game

It’s controlling on their part and trying to make you feel vulnerable, they maybe thinking it’s a way of getting you onside and to meet.

The best way to deal with it is to nip it in the bud early, block them and forget about it.

"I was seen in one of the local supermarkets but couldn't put a face to the name initially. In fairness to the guy he sent me his face pics although I don't remember seeing him I was glad he wasn't being creepy with it "

Yeah i think thsts a bit more acceptable sort of "hey i think i saw you at x heres my pics, did you see me?" Maybe its still awkward but at least youre both on equal footing then.

I don't think she's done it with any malice or anything, its just im not really sure how to respond as other than "i saw you" theres nothing to go on lol

"I was seen in one of the local supermarkets but couldn't put a face to the name initially. In fairness to the guy he sent me his face pics although I don't remember seeing him I was glad he wasn't being creepy with it

Yeah i think thsts a bit more acceptable sort of "hey i think i saw you at x heres my pics, did you see me?" Maybe its still awkward but at least youre both on equal footing then.

I don't think she's done it with any malice or anything, its just im not really sure how to respond as other than "i saw you" theres nothing to go on lol "

I would send a jokey reply along the lines of " did I look cold, it was freezing that day?" or " did you like my new jacket?"

Her response might tell you if she actually has seen you.

It wouldn't be too creepy if she had seen you though as your face pics are public

...and incidentally I recognised the car park one of your photos was taken in

"I was seen in one of the local supermarkets but couldn't put a face to the name initially. In fairness to the guy he sent me his face pics although I don't remember seeing him I was glad he wasn't being creepy with it

I don't think she's done it with any malice or anything, its just im not really sure how to respond as other than "i saw you" theres nothing to go on lol

I would send a jokey reply along the lines of " did I look cold, it was freezing that day?" or " did you like my new jacket?"

It wouldn't be too creepy if she had seen you though as your face pics are public

...and incidentally I recognised the car park one of your photos was taken in "

I'm impressed by your knowledge of private underground carparks lol. Do you live there?

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I had a couple of uncomfortable run ins like this back up at home when I was meeting there which is what half prompted me to not meet there and not send pics freely.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Had loads but some of the people didn't see me but saw someone else heavily tattooed with glasses and thought it was me.

Tend to find it creepy from guys with no pics so i have no idea who they are.

Not had that yet think all of the above in 60 seconds

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I had a creepy message from a guy from fab, on social media after I left the pub saying he was watching me in there. I know who it is, and I make sure that I avoid any night that he might go to the pub. It seriously makes my skin crawl.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I've had messages like that but they have always been way off the mark so they hadn't seen me and don't know me. I think some people see it as a way to open a conversation. The other one is "I am in your area on wednesday" and when I ask what area it's 100+ miles away.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I’ve had one and it really freaked me out. Delete and blocked him, never shared a face pic with him so I don’t know how he knew.

I’ve had one guy message a lot saying I was from a town 50 miles away and got obsessive over it. He was adamant that was why I wasn’t replying despite saying I wasn’t.

I'm impressed by your knowledge of private underground carparks lol. Do you live there?"

Yes

I’m the only person in Devon on Fab, so it’s not a problem.

"I’m the only person in Devon on Fab, so it’s not a problem. "
yes, you are....x

"I've had messages like that but they have always been way off the mark so they hadn't seen me and don't know me. I think some people see it as a way to open a conversation. The other one is "I am in your area on wednesday" and when I ask what area it's 100+ miles away."

Best reason for having a non existent profile 'location'.

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

I've had a few who've seen me in places I haven't been, one who went to school with my non existent brother, another who's best friend used to go out with me, and a guy who 'fucked me in the sauna on Wednesday'!

I think it's a way they use to initiate a conversation but if they actually have seen you and are baiting you with it,it must be quite scary and definitely stalkish behaviour

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've had messages like that but they have always been way off the mark so they hadn't seen me and don't know me. I think some people see it as a way to open a conversation. The other one is "I am in your area on wednesday" and when I ask what area it's 100+ miles away.

Best reason for having a non existent profile 'location'. "

Yeah, but me and the Doc do actually live in Cloud Cuckoo Land, honest

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

Run keep running that's just scary. I see a few people but don't come doing things like that. If you feel unnerved block them best way

I sent a was that you message to a lady I already chat to and it turned out it was probably her sister..

"I’m the only person in Devon on Fab, so it’s not a problem. yes, you are....x"

Oh, have you got the WiFi this week ?

Had this several times and only one sent me his face pic, so I knew who I was talking to.. the others were downright weird and it felt like they were deliberately making me feel uncomfortable. Not a nice feeling at all.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I get quite a few

Doesn’t bother me I don’t consider myself as having anything to hide

My most memorable was the guy that saw me in my local Tesco “saw you in tesco today wearing that really cute summer dress and holy fuck knew your tits were big from your pics but Christ have you really got a pair! If you wondered who the crazy guy stalking you round the shop holding the bananas was that was me lol”.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Had this a handful of times, I just ignore.

I'm not Where's Wally ffs

Had this happen a few times in the past...

I was actually stood in front of someone in a queue once who actually messaged me ... obvs i didn't see it til later

Its creepy

I've seen people from my town out and about - usually "single men " with their wives/ partners and kids

I would NEVER approach them!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've had it happen numerous times.

After a burlesque show I did in a near town I had over a dozen messages, saying they'd seen me. Tbh that didn't bother, it was a public event & I put a pic on here of me in one of my outfits.

All of the messages were complimentary & polite.

It's the secret ones, no pics, no idea who they are that bug me.

I'm hard to miss, stand out in a crowd, getting messages from blank profiles telling me they spotted me going about my daily life can be creepy.

I've also had a few from people insisting they saw me in such & such a place, when I live nowhere near or never been there

For all I know I could have sisters, you never know!

I’ve had it twice once I was actually behind him checking his arse out.......

the other one was definitely fishing as he said he saw me in my local town centre when in fact I was shopping in another town over 30 miles away and doesn’t have the shop he supposedly saw me in.

On the plus side fab bike OP!

I had someone messaging me on my single profile a while ago if I work there and there, I was playing dumb and pretending It's not me and after a few messages just blocked him for being annoying. It freaked me out

K

Never had that message, but a guy on here keeps saying he misses me on AW, never been on there. Maybe some one has swiped my pics ( God knows why) or he needs to go to spec savers lol

I've had quite a few messages and I must admit I find it a little unnerving. The last one was a guy in my gym, he said he was on the spin bike next to me. I was very nervous going back to the gym seeing him so I switched times to avoid.

By *im L FuckitMan  over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

I've never had a message like that. How can I get some?

It's when you get a veri from said person, saying how amazing you are and how they'd love to meet you in a different atmosphere that you really raise an eyebrow.

Yes.... this person was on the same bus as me and we never even made eye contact.

P

"Had this a handful of times, I just ignore.

I'm not Where's Wally ffs"

"I’m the only person in Devon on Fab, so it’s not a problem. "

No I am.

Least you’re famous Carter!

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

People saying that are always liars and who wants anything to do with someone who uses such a creepy line so I always block.

I’ve had it happen a couple of times. Once the person worked in the same building as me and we met a couple of times after that and got naked.

I’ve had it happen with a couple of other people, once I was with my children and he spotted me as I was having words with my two boys. I was more embarrassed about losing my shit with them than anything else.

And another one recently, I pretty much stood next to him in an aisle in a shop. Unfortunately I had no clue! Although he was with his wife, so that could have been proper awkward.

I get the kind where that tell me they saw me while out and about or they know where I work. I just tend to block now.

"I get quite a few

My most memorable was the guy that saw me in my local Tesco “saw you in tesco today wearing that really cute summer dress and holy fuck knew your tits were big from your pics but Christ have you really got a pair! If you wondered who the crazy guy stalking you round the shop holding the bananas was that was me lol”.

"

Holding his banana out in Tesco that’s just rude!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I get quite a few

Holding his banana out in Tesco that’s just rude! "

He was just being optimistic

"Never had that message, but a guy on here keeps saying he misses me on AW, never been on there. Maybe some one has swiped my pics ( God knows why) or he needs to go to spec savers lol"

That could be his way of testing the waters to see if you were up for a paid meet

Nothing stranger than folk as they say

Well men basically

No manners no respect no decorum no etiquette

So what if you saw someone ..keep it yto yourself

"Never had that message, but a guy on here keeps saying he misses me on AW, never been on there. Maybe some one has swiped my pics ( God knows why) or he needs to go to spec savers lol

That could be his way of testing the waters to see if you were up for a paid meet "

Never thought of that

I'm impressed by your knowledge of private underground carparks lol. Do you live there?

Yes"

Hipster :p Do you have them fill your growler in rhe corner store :p

Nice area though, any idea what it is they're building behind the church?

"Nothing stranger than folk as they say

Well men basically

No manners no respect no decorum no etiquette

So what if you saw someone ..keep it yto yourself "

It was a woman....

If she saw me at a swinging event or club then I wouldn't mind. But if she's it's somewhere unrelated and she's remaining completely anonymous or cryptic and I've never met her... I'd be totally creeped tf out.

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

I got verified for being spotted cutting across Lidl car park

Yes

Nice area though, any idea what it is they're building behind the church?"

No. I own the apartment but have rented it out for about 4 years, so that was the last time I was physically there.

I believe the block has its own FB page though, so there might be something on there.

Yes

Nice area though, any idea what it is they're building behind the church?

No. I own the apartment but have rented it out for about 4 years, so that was the last time I was physically there.

I believe the block has its own FB page though, so there might be something on there."

Ah ok. Wow didnt realise it was 4 years since it was converted.

I dont have fb these days. Its a lovley area though

» Add a new message to this topic