FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I got the blame

I got the blame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tonight I got a message on another site saying I sold a bottle of vodka at a party and I was not welcome back to any further parties.

It was a few weeks before Christmas.

An ex Mistress friend asked me to make sandwiches and help serve food.

It was not a fab party more a bit of light BDSM sort of thing.

Anyway early in the day a guy brought a bottle of vodka into the kitchen and asked to put it with the other drink.

And he said that it's for anyone to drink.

The party went well I even got a red bum And I cleared up and went home early .

I was was driving so I had no drink.

I only drink beer and whiskey I don't drink vodka.

My ex Mistress known me years .

But when I heard that there was a new party I offered to help with food again. And that's why I got the message tonight.

As far as I new the vodka was d*unk by a few of the girls I think I put the bottle in a bin bag as I cleared up.

But he told everyone when he was going home that his vodka was stolen as he never d*unk it.

And since he's a friend of the people running the party am to blame

Am pissed off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dunno, maybe Google it

"I dunno, maybe Google it "

Wtf Google what ?

OP has your ex mistress stuck up for you? She knows what you're like.

If they think bad of you for no reason and they won't even let you explain then they don't deserve to know you. Xx

If they are going to make a judgement on the other person's say so and without asking you your version of events? Fuck em....

Am really upset about it I been doing parties for years. I don't drink the stuff . My ex mistress said she trusts me with her house keys etc.but everything was d*unk. Where did everyone think the vodka came from

Is the main problem here that this guy thinks you stole his vodka, has got you banned from the parties and you want back in? If so, buy the guy a bottle of vodka, apologise and say there was a mix-up and write this one off to bad karma.

"Is the main problem here that this guy thinks you stole his vodka, has got you banned from the parties and you want back in? If so, buy the guy a bottle of vodka, apologise and say there was a mix-up and write this one off to bad karma."
are you nuts why the hell would I buy someone a bottle of vodka ? If I had nothing to do with it

"Is the main problem here that this guy thinks you stole his vodka, has got you banned from the parties and you want back in? If so, buy the guy a bottle of vodka, apologise and say there was a mix-up and write this one off to bad karma. are you nuts why the hell would I buy someone a bottle of vodka ? If I had nothing to do with it"

I can understand why you would feel that way and I would feel exactly the same.

I think he simply trying to suggest there if you want to be able to go back to the parties then it might be best to put it down as a misunderstanding. I can understand why you wouldn't want to though.

» Add a new message to this topic