FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > need your help again please

need your help again please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just spent a couple of hours trying to find an e cig starter kit to buy and now i'm boggle eyed as there is so many out there

so the help i need id from those that have given them a go

what ones do those that use them recomend and are there any you have tried that you would say avoid like the plague

its for someone that smokes roughly 30 a day and not of the mild variety

all help and suggestions fully appreciated thankyou in advance my fabulous fabster friends

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't have a clue Bouncy but good luck, let us know how you get on once you start x

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"just spent a couple of hours trying to find an e cig starter kit to buy and now i'm boggle eyed as there is so many out there

what ones do those that use them recomend and are there any you have tried that you would say avoid like the plague

all help and suggestions fully appreciated thankyou in advance my fabulous fabster friends"

Doesnt really matter how many you smoke a day...

They are not made to smoke like a cigarette!

You are only supposed to take a quick "puff" on them when you feel the urge, not try and smoke it all away lol

Message sent directly as it had link in it. But yes they are different to tobacco, and it has worked for me so far!

"just spent a couple of hours trying to find an e cig starter kit to buy and now i'm boggle eyed as there is so many out there

all help and suggestions fully appreciated thankyou in advance my fabulous fabster friends

Doesnt really matter how many you smoke a day...

They are not made to smoke like a cigarette!

You are only supposed to take a quick "puff" on them when you feel the urge, not try and smoke it all away lol

"

yes i know but i thought ammount would give a clue as to the fact a starter kit thats the equvilant to 40 fags wouldn't last long so need a decent starter kit as someone who smokes around 30 a day is going to be using it quite a lot

was just trying to give plenty of info

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

iCIG.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

a friend uses the vaporesse one

20 silk cut ultra is just like smoking air??? prob cheaper than the icig's

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

i got one of amazon but theyv stopped selling them now dont know why,it didnt help cos you are still getting the nicotine,champix from the Doctors good cos it blocks the nicotine receptors in the brain,so you just dont want one

if you suffer fron depression though its not a good idea because it can trigger depression, i could only take a half dose it made me dizzy but it works

Hi Bouncy

We and some friends gave up last Nov/Dec. E-Cigerrete's are okay and will help the cravings with will power too.

However, if you want the easier way out do as we did, NHS no smoking group and ask for "Champix". It's a magical little pill and you normally stop within 8 to 14 days of starting the tablets, sometimes quicker.

They do have a few side affects but are really worth it. It's probably the best thing on the market but has to be prescribed to you.

Good Luck.

oi bint drop it let me die happy ffs

» Add a new message to this topic