FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feeling meh

Feeling meh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s one of those days, meh meh meh, got back from swimming and haven’t done a god dam thing just can’t be assed, it’s a pack of skittles and red bull time and really don’t want to go there. , what you perv’s do for a pick me up ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look at your arse and daydream

"Look at your arse and daydream "
utter filth your getting a pic in the fab postbox

"Look at your arse and daydream utter filth your getting a pic in the fab postbox "
oooo

Bonus

"It’s one of those days, meh meh meh, got back from swimming and haven’t done a god dam thing just can’t be assed, it’s a pack of skittles and red bull time and really don’t want to go there. , what you perv’s do for a pick me up ?"

I'm just about to go swimming

"Look at your arse and daydream utter filth your getting a pic in the fab postbox "
that was spectacular

"Look at your arse and daydream utter filth your getting a pic in the fab postbox oooo

Boners "

FIFY

"It’s one of those days, meh meh meh, got back from swimming and haven’t done a god dam thing just can’t be assed, it’s a pack of skittles and red bull time and really don’t want to go there. , what you perv’s do for a pick me up ?

I'm just about to go swimming"

Will you taste the rainbow afterwards?

"It’s one of those days, meh meh meh, got back from swimming and haven’t done a god dam thing just can’t be assed, it’s a pack of skittles and red bull time and really don’t want to go there. , what you perv’s do for a pick me up ?"

Got to agree with pull my finger your pics are enough to cheer most people up. I tend to do hard exercises when I feel crap and if that don’t work sofa duvet and Netflix and say fuck it till tomorrow

"Look at your arse and daydream utter filth your getting a pic in the fab postbox oooo

Boners

FIFY"

By *pforfun1234562016Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

look at your pics

Thanks everybody, a quick update the day remained the same utter shit so it’s fish and chips for dinner later and some Kardashian’s re-runs in bed

"Thanks everybody, a quick update the day remained the same utter shit so it’s fish and chips for dinner later and some Kardashian’s re-runs in bed "
cheer up or il get my cock out

"Thanks everybody, a quick update the day remained the same utter shit so it’s fish and chips for dinner later and some Kardashian’s re-runs in bed "

I’ve had a shit day too so I’m trying to resist the lure of the chippy or it will ruin the diet which is just depressing

By *wazuluMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Mmmm the thought of you all soaking wet, a real turn on

» Add a new message to this topic