FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are women fairly put on a pedestal on Fab ?

Are women fairly put on a pedestal on Fab ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we are all aware if you have a vagina and a couple of banging Tits, then you are in the box seats in Fabland, but most women had very little input in this, you only have to go on a hot or not thread to appreciate the clamber to be the first to say ‘hot’ when an ordinary women tells some bloke not.

So ladies are you happy to held in such high regard, or would you like it to be more of a challenge and gents what’s your take on being in the cheap seats, although we are in the gutter some of us are staring at the stars (women) ?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being so tall I have no need of a pedestal

I don’t really understand what you’re asking sorry. What do you mean more of a challenge?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"As we are all aware if you have a vagina and a couple of banging Tits, then you are in the box seats in Fabland, but most women had very little input in this, you only have to go on a hot or not thread to appreciate the clamber to be the first to say ‘hot’ when an ordinary women tells some bloke not.

So ladies are you happy to held in such high regard...... "

I disagree with your whole premise. Women are not held in especially high regard on here IMO, on the contrary, by some they are actually despised, even whilst being actively pursued!

'Pandered to in the hope of sex' does not equate to 'held in high esteem.'

Sycophants are exactly that.

"I don’t really understand what you’re asking sorry. What do you mean more of a challenge?"

I have no idea.

"I don’t really understand what you’re asking sorry. What do you mean more of a challenge?

I have no idea. "

Ha! Ok

The thing is most of us are quite adept at spotting bullshit. Yes we are supposedly put on a pedestal but it's by guys trying to get laid, they're not exactly gonna say we're average and uninspiring.

"As we are all aware if you have a vagina and a couple of banging Tits, then you are in the box seats in Fabland, but most women had very little input in this, you only have to go on a hot or not thread to appreciate the clamber to be the first to say ‘hot’ when an ordinary women tells some bloke not.

So ladies are you happy to held in such high regard, or would you like it to be more of a challenge and gents what’s your take on being in the cheap seats, although we are in the gutter some of us are staring at the stars (women) ?! "

I deserve to be held in a higher regard tbh

"The thing is most of us are quite adept at spotting bullshit. Yes we are supposedly put on a pedestal but it's by guys trying to get laid, they're not exactly gonna say we're average and uninspiring. "

I find your posts informative yet entertaining, a rare combination.

The ratio can make some men (seem) desperate and that is not attractive so I'd prefer it to be a more even balance for that reason, also I would like more bi females 'cause I want to meet bi females.

"The thing is most of us are quite adept at spotting bullshit. Yes we are supposedly put on a pedestal but it's by guys trying to get laid, they're not exactly gonna say we're average and uninspiring.

I find your posts informative yet entertaining, a rare combination. "

I'm here all week.

"The thing is most of us are quite adept at spotting bullshit. Yes we are supposedly put on a pedestal but it's by guys trying to get laid, they're not exactly gonna say we're average and uninspiring.

I find your posts informative yet entertaining, a rare combination.

I'm here all week. "

Im not, I’ve got to defrost the freezer tomorrow.

"The ratio can make some men (seem) desperate and that is not attractive so I'd prefer it to be a more even balance for that reason, also I would like more bi females 'cause I want to meet bi females."

I thought all women were bi ?!

There's a low hanging fruit effect that is disrespectable to some women.

But otherwise it's a sycophant-fest wwiuith guys falling over themselves to say the right thing.

Most men don't know that the coolest women hate arse lickers.

"There's a low hanging fruit effect that is disrespectable to some women.

But otherwise it's a sycophant-fest wwiuith guys falling over themselves to say the right thing.

Most men don't know that the coolest women hate arse lickers. "

Women need light and shade, compliment them on the composition of their photos, but say their bio lacked originality and was workman like at best.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Personally I don't feel I'm in the gutter, nor do I put anyone on a pedestal and I'm honestly not saying that for effect either - I consider myself equal to anyone else here and treat them as such.

That said I don't disagree that there are *some* of both genders who *do* see it that way, but they're in all honesty of no interest to me.

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

I don't feel like I'm held in high regard. I don't believe most of the compliments as let's face it they're coming from men who want to get into my knickers. And for every compliment there's a nasty, crude or degrading message that suggests a lack of respect.

"Personally I don't feel I'm in the gutter, nor do I put anyone on a pedestal and I'm honestly not saying that for effect either - I consider myself equal to anyone else here and treat them as such.

That said I don't disagree that there are *some* of both genders who *do* see it that way, but they're in all honesty of no interest to me."

"I don't feel like I'm held in high regard. I don't believe most of the compliments as let's face it they're coming from men who want to get into my knickers. And for every compliment there's a nasty, crude or degrading message that suggests a lack of respect. "

Exactly! You’ve got to be pretty bloody dumb to believe all the compliments. Goes right over my head.

"I don't feel like I'm held in high regard. I don't believe most of the compliments as let's face it they're coming from men who want to get into my knickers. And for every compliment there's a nasty, crude or degrading message that suggests a lack of respect.

Exactly! You’ve got to be pretty bloody dumb to believe all the compliments. Goes right over my head. "

Your eyes are like deep wells of desire.

"I don't feel like I'm held in high regard. I don't believe most of the compliments as let's face it they're coming from men who want to get into my knickers. And for every compliment there's a nasty, crude or degrading message that suggests a lack of respect.

Exactly! You’ve got to be pretty bloody dumb to believe all the compliments. Goes right over my head.

Your eyes are like deep wells of desire."

Oooh what time and where?

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

I wouldn’t say women are put on a pedestal as such I think it’s more of a case of people blowing smoke up their arse to try and get a meet.

It’s easy to spot fake compliments but some women’s egos are inflated even by those.

Mrs

So ladies are you happy to held in such high regard, or would you like it to be more of a challenge and gents what’s your take on being in the cheap seats, although we are in the gutter some of us are staring at the stars (women) ?! "

im more bothered by getting the hot comment than giving one if at all

Oooh what time and where? "

Once in your arms, im a survivor.

Once in your arms, im a survivor. "

Wil you wooooo me in your yurt?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Sometimes I lay in the gutter and perv all the brown stars

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Wil you wooooo me in your yurt? "

Oooo have you got a yurt

Wil you wooooo me in your yurt? "

I will point out the star constellations to you, cause the roof came off last night.

Guys want to be inside us but they don’t really respect us so no I don’t think we’re on pedestals.

sorry, not everyone feels the same,,and quite frankly some,,sorry a lot of women on here need to get a grip jeez the trans community put most to shame

controversial but what the fuck it was coming

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"The ratio can make some men (seem) desperate and that is not attractive so I'd prefer it to be a more even balance for that reason, also I would like more bi females 'cause I want to meet bi females.

I thought all women were bi ?! "

You wish!

So ladies are you happy to held in such high regard, or would you like it to be more of a challenge and gents what’s your take on being in the cheap seats, although we are in the gutter some of us are staring at the stars (women) ?!

sorry, not everyone feels the same,,and quite frankly some,,sorry a lot of women on here need to get a grip jeez the trans community put most to shame

controversial but what the fuck it was coming "

personally I think women's days on here are numbered ,,lol,,sorry

Why do you think I only have a pic of my socks?

I don't want to be on no pedestal.

"Guys want to be inside us but they don’t really respect us so no I don’t think we’re on pedestals. "

yer not

controversial but what the fuck it was coming

personally I think women's days on here are numbered ,,lol,,sorry"

That's because you tvs are so easy

"Guys want to be inside us but they don’t really respect us so no I don’t think we’re on pedestals.

yer not"

I'm on top of Nelson's column and I'm not even trying

"Why do you think I only have a pic of my socks?

I don't want to be on no pedestal."

But you are!

You are top of the sexy socks pedestal

I don't want to be on no pedestal.

But you are!

You are top of the sexy socks pedestal"

Fuck...

I don't want to be on no pedestal."

Bit slippery with socks on.

"Guys want to be inside us but they don’t really respect us so no I don’t think we’re on pedestals. "
overly harsh

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

The cream rises to the top.

You just let women think they have the power, then you pull the rug from under their feet.

Wil you wooooo me in your yurt?

I will point out the star constellations to you, cause the roof came off last night. "

Ahhhh can we name one together

I shit on yer peda'thingy

"I shit on yer peda'thingy "

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I don’t think there is a pedestal that will hold me for long.

I’m happy down here with the other folk.

"Guys want to be inside us but they don’t really respect us so no I don’t think we’re on pedestals.

overly harsh"

But true.

overly harsh

But true. "

in some cases definatly but like folks say were all individual

overly harsh

But true. in some cases definatly but like folks say were all individual"

True. I don’t believe it’s true of all guys on here. In fact I know it isn’t.

Are you in the 'cheap seats' can't see you from where I'm sitting.

So ladies are you happy to held in such high regard, or would you like it to be more of a challenge and gents what’s your take on being in the cheap seats, although we are in the gutter some of us are staring at the stars (women) ?! Are you in the 'cheap seats' can't see you from where I'm sitting. "

?

So ladies are you happy to held in such high regard, or would you like it to be more of a challenge and gents what’s your take on being in the cheap seats, although we are in the gutter some of us are staring at the stars (women) ?! Are you in the 'cheap seats' can't see you from where I'm sitting. "

I’m just in the lobby welcoming the late arrivals.

yer not"

Wouldn’t this comment come under “bitching about another forum user”?

So ladies are you happy to held in such high regard, or would you like it to be more of a challenge and gents what’s your take on being in the cheap seats, although we are in the gutter some of us are staring at the stars (women) ?! Are you in the 'cheap seats' can't see you from where I'm sitting.

I’m just in the lobby welcoming the late arrivals. "

Guiding them to the 'cheap seats' I'll take a miss on that!

They're only there if you put them there.

When I message women, I message them with the mind that they're on equal grounds here with me.

If they don't put effort into a conversation and expect me to do the heavy lifting I'll just stop talking to them.

"They're only there if you put them there.

When I message women, I message them with the mind that they're on equal grounds here with me.

If they don't put effort into a conversation and expect me to do the heavy lifting I'll just stop talking to them.

"

"

Pretty spot on, I treat how I like to be treated. If we can't converse theres no point taking it further. I'm sure the women on this site are fantastic but then I think I'm pretty decent too, not in an arrogant way but I'm comfortable with who I am and want an equal relationship despite how fleeting it may be.

"

That’s how it should be

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

One of our toilets has a pedestal.

"

same here

That’s how it should be "

Agreed

I see everyone as an equal.

I might be wrong but I don't care

"

I don’t mind doing the heavy lifting as long as they stick the kettle on.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Well you and I chat a lot impala - so you’re well aware that I loathe the sycophancy on here! I think it’s unhealthy for one thing - it’s made me complacent (ie I’ve put weight on since joining fab) - if people are always blowing smoke up your arse - what’s the incentive to diet and work out? I’m not the only woman who’s observed this! I’d love to see a more realistic fab!

"I see everyone as an equal.

I might be wrong but I don't care "

That line from animal farm

"all animals are equal...

Some are more equal than others."

Damn I feel old and I'm not even old!

"I see everyone as an equal.

I might be wrong but I don't care "

do ya,,wow,,

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

So the messages I get treating me like a free sex worker or disposable object from Argos is men putting me on a pedestal?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Well you and I chat a lot impala - so you’re well aware that I loathe the sycophancy on here! I think it’s unhealthy for one thing - it’s made me complacent (ie I’ve put weight on since joining fab) - if people are always blowing smoke up your arse - what’s the incentive to diet and work out? I’m not the only woman who’s observed this! I’d love to see a more realistic fab! "

Lose 9/10 of the men on here and it would be.

"So the messages I get treating me like a free sex worker or disposable object from Argos is men putting me on a pedestal?

"

no thats divs playing dreamer

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"So the messages I get treating me like a free sex worker or disposable object from Argos is men putting me on a pedestal? "

You beat me to is! I definitely feel like an item in the argos catalogue most of the time on here.

I wouldn't mind so much if the men were Adonis

But the majority who contact me, are so fooking illiterate it is scary lol

Match me on an intelligence level and you might just interest me a little, so sad to say, I don't hold out much hope or expectation! In fact the last 3 years I have practically given up

London

"So the messages I get treating me like a free sex worker or disposable object from Argos is men putting me on a pedestal?

no thats divs playing dreamer"

They constitute 90% of my messages.

Scotland - Aberdeen

You beat me to is! I definitely feel like an item in the argos catalogue most of the time on here.

Match me on an intelligence level and you might just interest me a little, so sad to say, I don't hold out much hope or expectation! In fact the last 3 years I have practically given up "

Oh and I forgot to say that as I am slim, I am the devil in the disguise, I am boring as fuck, even a dog won't want me as they want meat on their bones, and who wants to drive down a straight road when a curvy one is far more interesting?

Have I missed any of the usual clichés?

London

Match me on an intelligence level and you might just interest me a little, so sad to say, I don't hold out much hope or expectation! In fact the last 3 years I have practically given up

Oh and I forgot to say that as I am slim, I am the devil in the disguise, I am boring as fuck, even a dog won't want me as they want meat on their bones, and who wants to drive down a straight road when a curvy one is far more interesting?

Have I missed any of the usual clichés? "

I think you’ve covered it although as a slim woman, you’re not even real.

Scotland - Aberdeen

Have I missed any of the usual clichés?

I think you’ve covered it although as a slim woman, you’re not even real. "

You're right, the best one of all and I bloody forgot it

Only 'REAL' women have curves

The only women I see being put on a pedestal are those that lap it up and play to the audience. The rest of us don't play those games because we've no need for adoration, we don't react to every comment/ compliment so the guys get bored. *shrugs*

That's how I see it.

Put on a pedestal in the hope they'll open their legs on the back of such "compliments"

I really don't think many women fall for such tactics, unless maybe they're from someone who gives them an instant fanny flutter, in which case it's more that there's a strong visual attraction which helps.

I don't think it does any good at all, and it can actually have the opposite effect. For some, hearing how gorgeous they are, and being in receipt of such fawning continuously from so many differing sources can damage their confidence, as they've heard it so many times they don't believe any of it's true, and they begin to doubt themselves.

And then you have the ones who DO think they deserve their place up high, looking down on others. They believe the hype, and build a version of themselves borne of fakery.

Just treat people as people ffs.

P

» Add a new message to this topic