FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > *ROAD RAGE!*

*ROAD RAGE!*

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irth.Minge.Fire OP   Man  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

My work means that I spend quite a lot of time travelling around the UK - my preferred method of travel is by car.

Now, I have heard many a reference to BMW & Audi drivers being the worst / most aggressive drivers on our roads, however, I beg to differ.

Why are SO many (I would suggest the majority) VW GOLF drivers complete and utter morons who treat UK road law with sheer contempt?

For our male VW GOLF drivers, is it a case of VW GOLF = small dick?

Your thoughts?

Discuss...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hiya Mercedes drivers are generally arseholes but I would say that I drive a bmw lol

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I drive a BMW, I'd class myself as an assertive driver rather than aggressive

In my experience the worst drivers seem to be in bigger cars, Range Rovers usually.

I think doesn't matter what car/ vehicles people are using the general standard of driving has dropped massively. I too drive quite a bit for my job and no matter how carefully you drive will always find idiots

Anyone in my way slowing me down are arseholes.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

If you are an arsehole it doesn't matter what car you drive. Too many on the roads who really shouldn't be driving. Driving is a privilege and should not be abused

By *agan_PairCouple  over a year ago

portchester

I had two cars at one point a 5 series bmw for day to day and something fun for the weekend ... I drove both the same way when driving around on roads, I found especially on motorway driving in the bmw that people would get in the way and slow down deliberately, but in the other people would get out of the way and give little waves etc. I found a lot of the perceived bmw rage was in fact brought about by the driver that saw them self’s as the victim of said bmw.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 18:32:10]

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

"I think doesn't matter what car/ vehicles people are using the general standard of driving has dropped massively. I too drive quite a bit for my job and no matter how carefully you drive will always find idiots "

Why does any driver become a complete dick, whenever anybody else makes a mistake, or woe beside they're invonvencied, yet conveniently forget all the mistakes they make?

This post was made including all makes, models and colours of cars!

I must admit lately it's been golf's but I still think BMW and Audi's are up there I have it daily doesn't usually bother me as I'm a bit bigger than them we have a joke at work about it I've said wait till my last day I'll write every one off by the way I drive a nice man

Everybody drives like a twat at one time or another, I travel from one end of the country to the other though the week, and I pretty much see all sorts of absolute mad shit in all different makes of cars

I drive a Toyota celica

» Add a new message to this topic