[Cock cage removed by Mistress at 23/01/19 13:15:27]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"[Cock cage removed by Mistress at 23/01/19 13:15:27]"

[flogger out to beat the Slave above at 23/01/19 13.20.29]

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

B38

I joined fab for hot new experiences the kind that I didn't get from my long term relationships. They were good but I need more.

I have a meet tonight with the potential for role play with me in the starring role as Mistress.

I love the thought of this, I find it enticing and exciting.

Thing is the closer the meets gets the more nervous I'm feeling, but I really want to go for it.

I think dominance is an art and womder where to begin?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm presuming it's not something you have experience in or have considered before?

Have you discussed boundaries and limits with the person you're meeting? Or got an idea of what their expectations are?

If not, then I'd keep it very light, just you taking control of what happens, maybe some light restraint and telling them what to do kind of thing.

If you have discussed in more detail then pick things from what you've discussed and weave something around that.

Either way I'd keep it very low level while you both find your way - if It's something you think you'd like to repeat consider reading something like SM101 or Screw The Roses, and maybe both of you completing an on-line BDSM questionnaire to give ideas for things to explore. The key to any D/s thing is communicarion, lots of it!! Remember there are no rules other than those you agree between you, and that safe, sane and consensual should always be at the forefront.

Being a Mistress is not about you exercising your dominance, it is about the sub offering their subservience....

If you think it is all about giving your sub a bit of a slap, you are heading down the wrong path.

B38

"I'm presuming it's not something you have experience in or have considered before?

Have you discussed boundaries and limits with the person you're meeting? Or got an idea of what their expectations are?

If not, then I'd keep it very light, just you taking control of what happens, maybe some light restraint and telling them what to do kind of thing.

If you have discussed in more detail then pick things from what you've discussed and weave something around that.

Either way I'd keep it very low level while you both find your way - if It's something you think you'd like to repeat consider reading something like SM101 or Screw The Roses, and maybe both of you completing an on-line BDSM questionnaire to give ideas for things to explore. The key to any D/s thing is communicarion, lots of it!! Remember there are no rules other than those you agree between you, and that safe, sane and consensual should always be at the forefront."

We have spoken about it tho reading your advice I think I need to have other conversations too. So thank you there are definately considerations there.

We have discussed certain ideas so yes we could weave those in . I will take it slow see if there really is an inner Mistress in there.

Don't rush anything

Start slow and build up

It can be about control as well about pain

Enjoy it can be a fascinating journey

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I'm presuming it's not something you have experience in or have considered before?

Either way I'd keep it very low level while you both find your way - if It's something you think you'd like to repeat consider reading something like SM101 or Screw The Roses, and maybe both of you completing an on-line BDSM questionnaire to give ideas for things to explore. The key to any D/s thing is communicarion, lots of it!! Remember there are no rules other than those you agree between you, and that safe, sane and consensual should always be at the forefront.

We have spoken about it tho reading your advice I think I need to have other conversations too. So thank you there are definately considerations there.

We have discussed certain ideas so yes we could weave those in . I will take it slow see if there really is an inner Mistress in there. "

Exactly the way to go.

If this is a new departure for the other person too in some ways that's a good thing, as you both have a blank canvas you can develop and explore together if it works for you.

The whole joy of D/s and BDSM is it can be whatever two (or more) consenting adults want it to be - the key is finding what works for you

B38

"Being a Mistress is not about you exercising your dominance, it is about the sub offering their subservience....

If you think it is all about giving your sub a bit of a slap, you are heading down the wrong path."

Ok well thanks for that.

I hadn't though about giving a bit of a slap. I'd though about slapping his ass tho more in terms of being sensual stimulating and heated.

B38

We have discussed certain ideas so yes we could weave those in . I will take it slow see if there really is an inner Mistress in there.

Exactly the way to go.

If this is a new departure for the other person too in some ways that's a good thing, as you both have a blank canvas you can develop and explore together if it works for you.

The whole joy of D/s and BDSM is it can be whatever two (or more) consenting adults want it to be - the key is finding what works for you "

A blank canvas and consenting adults does sound perfect.

I am really excited to share this with him.

B38

"Don't rush anything

Start slow and build up

Enjoy it can be a fascinating journey"

Thanks....I will definately start slow and see where there that takes me.

"Don't rush anything

Start slow and build up

Thanks....I will definately start slow and see where there that takes me."

If you find it is you let me know if you want any info on the great local scene

B38

"Don't rush anything

Start slow and build up

Thanks....I will definately start slow and see where there that takes me.

If you find it is you let me know if you want any info on the great local scene"

Thanks...appreciated

By *istressandbitchCouple  over a year ago

There are different kinds of mistress. I vary depending on the sub. Some I enjoy sensual submission and bondage.

Others just want punishment and restraint for behaviour .

Be sure to chat first and find out boundaries and limits. Some will say oh I am up for anything but once the toy box comes out it's a very different story . Safe words with a ball gag. Mask and chains is very difficult.

Maybe if nervous you should try a less dominant role maybe. Female boss and worker or teacher and naughty pupil. Less is expected and a more relaxed role play.

» Add a new message to this topic