FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex outside of fab

Sex outside of fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hillout OP   Man  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Since joining fab, my sex life has revolved exclusively around it, and i've refrained from doing anything from outside a fab context even when people have shown interest. I find that here things are much more straightforward, where as out in vanilla, one night stands can potentially get sticky by creating some expectation. How many people find themselves in this situation?

It got me thinking as Saturday night i'm catching up with an old friend for drinks who I had a fling with pre fab. She's very attractive and I normally wouldn't hesitate but now i'm not sure i'd want to do anything. This indecision is so not like me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

Are you sure you won't change your mind on the night? I sometimes find my mind says one thing when I'm thinking about it but when I get in that situation the outcome can be very different. I have a fb who knows nothing of me on fab and I'm happy to keep it that way tbh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv only fucked 2 off site last year one brought the complications

I had sex off fab yesterday with I'm going to say the best looking and sexiest woman I've ever been with. I'd be worried I'd bring the complications after that afternoon lol!

Since I joined fab, my sexual life is all about outside fab

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

People dare to have sex outside of fab??? Who knew??

As a single guy Fab was a lot easier for me to find the no strings sex that I was looking for. On Tinder, and other dating apps/ sites, that's a lot harder to achieve even if you make it clear what you're looking for from the outset

C

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Since separating from my ex husband 12 years ago I have only had sex with 2 men outside of the scene, however even then I made it clear it was casual only

I have had no luck on Fab but get approached in bars. So my off Fab sex life is lit while my Fab sex life just doesn't exist!

I guess that could change once i get verified?? Doesn't seem that many people will even reply to an unverified profile.

Are you talking about meeting someone in the real world, face to face, or including other online introductions?

I've recently met someone in the real world and he hasn't mentioned sex or his cock yet. We have spoken every day, over the phone, but not had our first "date" yet.

People from Fab can also expect sex whenever they chat.

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Since joining fab, my sex life has revolved exclusively around it, and i've refrained from doing anything from outside a fab context even when people have shown interest. I find that here things are much more straightforward, where as out in vanilla, one night stands can potentially get sticky by creating some expectation. How many people find themselves in this situation?

It got me thinking as Saturday night i'm catching up with an old friend for drinks who I had a fling with pre fab. She's very attractive and I normally wouldn't hesitate but now i'm not sure i'd want to do anything. This indecision is so not like me! "

There's sex outside fab?

"Since joining fab, my sex life has revolved exclusively around it, and i've refrained from doing anything from outside a fab context even when people have shown interest. I find that here things are much more straightforward, where as out in vanilla, one night stands can potentially get sticky by creating some expectation. How many people find themselves in this situation?

It got me thinking as Saturday night i'm catching up with an old friend for drinks who I had a fling with pre fab. She's very attractive and I normally wouldn't hesitate but now i'm not sure i'd want to do anything. This indecision is so not like me!

There's sex outside fab?"

Apparently so!

Southend, Essex

There's sex outside fab?

Apparently so! "

Now that explains everything.

So those stories of stalks and gooseberry bushes are false

"As a single guy Fab was a lot easier for me to find the no strings sex that I was looking for. On Tinder, and other dating apps/ sites, that's a lot harder to achieve even if you make it clear what you're looking for from the outset

C"

I completely agree with this, hence my apprehension for saturday night. I know she fancies me and the odds of something happening are high! I'm wary of spoiling a friendship if there are expectations there...

It got me thinking as Saturday night i'm catching up with an old friend for drinks who I had a fling with pre fab. She's very attractive and I normally wouldn't hesitate but now i'm not sure i'd want to do anything. This indecision is so not like me! "

The only reason I’m on here is because I don’t want anything outside of Fab

I don’t want conventional dating sites and ok I may be putting all my eggs in one basket but this basket is big enough to not sign up to everything going just for a lay...

If and when I feel the need for something more substantial then I’ll come off here and go back to my real world.

For now, Fab has been and still is enough

"As a single guy Fab was a lot easier for me to find the no strings sex that I was looking for. On Tinder, and other dating apps/ sites, that's a lot harder to achieve even if you make it clear what you're looking for from the outset

C

I completely agree with this, hence my apprehension for saturday night. I know she fancies me and the odds of something happening are high! I'm wary of spoiling a friendship if there are expectations there..."

Hahaha you’ve changed your tune! There was no way you were going there . Have some willpower man!!

I have almost all my sex outside of Fab

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

Since ping ponging on and off Fab I have had only 4 meets on here and had around a dozen off here.

That's over a period of 2 years or so.

Think spontaneous meetings in 'real life' are often more likely or perhaps more probable than most Fab members think.

See opportunities and try ...

Often places such as supermarkets are as good as any, in my experience.

Outside of fab can get too messy

C

I completely agree with this, hence my apprehension for saturday night. I know she fancies me and the odds of something happening are high! I'm wary of spoiling a friendship if there are expectations there...

Hahaha you’ve changed your tune! There was no way you were going there . Have some willpower man!! "

I know! And I normally wouldn't. She contacted me out of the blue suggesting a catch up and she's great fun to be around. The last time we were out for drinks just the two of us (pre fab) we finished the evening nearly breaking the bed!

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I’m practically a recluse so if I didn’t use Fab or the previous site I was on, i’d never get the sex.

Before I had kids most of my sex came from long term relationships or when I was single from men i’d met whilst out on the Town.

Do what you feel comfortable with. You know yourself - trust your instinct.

There’s life outside of fab, there’s Twitter esp.

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I have had no luck on Fab but get approached in bars. So my off Fab sex life is lit while my Fab sex life just doesn't exist!

I guess that could change once i get verified?? Doesn't seem that many people will even reply to an unverified profile."

If I didn't have relationships outside fab then I wouldn't get any at all, as fab is not very active for sex

Since joining Fab I've found it a lot easier not sure how to word it right but it's more straight forward.

Before I knew about this siteI was on dating sites, I don't mind going out for a meal or drinks and getting to know someone but I didn't want anything set in stone long term so to speak.

I still meet girls in clubs and bars and my life outside of fab is the same as it's always been

I’ve slept with two guys from outside of fab in the last 10 years. My god that’s shocking.

"I’ve slept with two guys from outside of fab in the last 10 years. My god that’s shocking. "

Clearly shows where your priorities lie regarding sex

"I’ve slept with two guys from outside of fab in the last 10 years. My god that’s shocking.

Clearly shows where your priorities lie regarding sex "

Haven’t even had much sex off here either!

"I’ve slept with two guys from outside of fab in the last 10 years. My god that’s shocking. "

Is it because non-fabbers are more twitchy about a tongue up the bum?

C

Since joining fab I have no sex life. But my typing is getting quicker.

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Your getting old....

"I’ve slept with two guys from outside of fab in the last 10 years. My god that’s shocking.

Clearly shows where your priorities lie regarding sex

Haven’t even had much sex off here either!"

We need to change that don't we?

I took a break from fab in early December to early Jan and during that time i had sex with the same person 3 times

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

We generally get more encounters away from fab. We do quite well pulling as a couple in bars and night clubs and can find people easier that we are attracted to without the need to scroll through thousands of profiles with no faces on.

It really all comes down to here you can be open about intentions.

Anywhere else and it can be almost taboo to bring up sex at all

"I took a break from fab in early December to early Jan and during that time i had sex with the same person 3 times "

I can’t tell from your enigmatic smiley whether that was a good or bad thing

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

"People dare to have sex outside of fab??? Who knew??"
u ever heard of dating apps lol

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I can hony say we get far more sexual encounters in our everyday lives than we do on fab.

"It really all comes down to here you can be open about intentions.

Anywhere else and it can be almost taboo to bring up sex at all"

Meeting someone off here again changed that for me. I opened up about a lot of my ‘taboo’ stuff where it mattered. Catalytic really.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Hi honestly, Fucking auto carrot.

"I took a break from fab in early December to early Jan and during that time i had sex with the same person 3 times

I can’t tell from your enigmatic smiley whether that was a good or bad thing "

Definitely a good thing lol

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I think I’ve forgotten how to have sex outside of fab. Thanks for reminding me OP. The days of just walking into a nightclub and walking out with someone on my arm seem to be over. I think it was probably a good few years ago at a festival.

V x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I never meet, date or have sex with anyone outside Fab now. All i want is some NSA fun but find outside Fab they expect more. Im not looking for a husband/partner so am quite conent floating about here with like minded people for some relaxed fun.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Seems I'm fairly rare I still like going out and meeting In the vanilla world too

I can't say I've found people expect more from me but it's likely because I'm confident enough to be clear about what I do want from that person - sex.

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"

There's sex outside fab?"

There's sex inside fab?

is it just sex ,or have you shared a bed for the night , cuddled , made coffee together in the morning ..had showers .

or just sex

"I never meet, date or have sex with anyone outside Fab now. All i want is some NSA fun but find outside Fab they expect more. Im not looking for a husband/partner so am quite conent floating about here with like minded people for some relaxed fun."

My thoughts exactly! I'll struggle to behave Saturday night....

I don't really get much opportunity outside of Fab because I'm usually out with my vanilla girlfriends and we don't really talk to men, too busy catching up.

I do occasionally meet my local farmer friend where I walk my dog, but it's too cold at the moment for outdoor stuff and I'm more spoiled in the looks/body department on Fab tbh.

By *ndyallaloneMan  over a year ago

stevenage

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"

There's sex outside fab?

There's sex inside fab? "

What’s sex?

By *ndyallaloneMan  over a year ago

stevenage

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 14:46:21]

"I never meet, date or have sex with anyone outside Fab now. All i want is some NSA fun but find outside Fab they expect more. Im not looking for a husband/partner so am quite conent floating about here with like minded people for some relaxed fun.

My thoughts exactly! I'll struggle to behave Saturday night.... "

Oh just go with the flow and as long as it’s not your bed that breaks, it’ll be fine OP

"

There's sex outside fab?

There's sex inside fab? "

Surprisingly, yes!

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I don't bother with sex outside of fab as you don't get the Veri

M

Hey, I’m good friends with everyone I’ve ever been with.If you can keep it that way, then go for it...x

"

There's sex outside fab?

There's sex inside fab?

Surprisingly, yes! "

really...where...

"

There's sex outside fab?

There's sex inside fab?

Surprisingly, yes! really...where... "

Allow me to show you sometime

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

In 21mths on here, I've only had sex once with someone outside of Fab.

Just over a year ago, staying at a hotel with a load of other Fabbers for an organised social.

Met him in the bar, I actually thought he was part of the group. Oooops!

I really have no desire to meet anyone, in the real world... My life is complicated enough without adding that in.

"In 21mths on here, I've only had sex once with someone outside of Fab.

Just over a year ago, staying at a hotel with a load of other Fabbers for an organised social.

I really have no desire to meet anyone, in the real world... My life is complicated enough without adding that in.

"

Similar to how I feel. I'm not in the mindset for traditional dating and wouldn't want to lead someone on who might wish for something else I couldn't provide x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I mix and match but do appreciate what you're saying op and for me, this type of environment is pretty straight foward, which is great.

Southend, Essex

"

Oh no you didn't let slip you were a swinger did you?

C

Hahaha you’ve changed your tune! There was no way you were going there . Have some willpower man!!

I know! And I normally wouldn't. She contacted me out of the blue suggesting a catch up and she's great fun to be around. The last time we were out for drinks just the two of us (pre fab) we finished the evening nearly breaking the bed! "

Be honest...

You want to break the bed this time!

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

C

I completely agree with this, hence my apprehension for saturday night. I know she fancies me and the odds of something happening are high! I'm wary of spoiling a friendship if there are expectations there..."

Don’t give wrong impressions and don’t flirt with her if you want to keep the friendship only.

Or just be upfront and say .

The worst thing is leading someone on. No one is a mind reader so if you don’t say or talk about what you seek, she won’t know.

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Similar to how I feel. I'm not in the mindset for traditional dating and wouldn't want to lead someone on who might wish for something else I couldn't provide x"

Sentence about mindset is what you need to say out loud to her and set it all straight at the start

Similar to how I feel. I'm not in the mindset for traditional dating and wouldn't want to lead someone on who might wish for something else I couldn't provide x

Sentence about mindset is what you need to say out loud to her and set it all straight at the start "

It is what I intend to do if things look like they may progress from just a friendly night out catching up on what we've both been up to

In general, people are alot more open to talking about sex now than they ever have. So even on tinder, it's really easy to match with an equally sex driven woman that doesn't mind the "interested in anything casual" approach. Not been here long but I know I will always have more encounters from tinder than here. I'm here because it will offer something completely different in the social side of things.

» Add a new message to this topic