FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > All about him

All about him

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When he wants his cock sucked but never returns the favour. When he fucks you without caring about getting you off. When he is out the door as soon as he cums. Time to day goodbye maybe?

Asking for a friend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When he wants his cock sucked but never returns the favour. When he fucks you without caring about getting you off. When he is out the door as soon as he cums. Time to day goodbye maybe?

Asking for a friend "

To be fair it sounds like hes already said goodbye?

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Absolutely and if you friend! Needs counselling please pass on my details

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

Definatly time to say goodbye, since you have said nothing about your enjoyment

I the eternal word of snoop dogg.

Drop it like its hot!

If I get bored with the sex I stop agreeing to meet.

I don't want to have to ask for something or prompt.

If it doesn't come natural to him he's not the man for me.

"When he wants his cock sucked but never returns the favour. When he fucks you without caring about getting you off. When he is out the door as soon as he cums. Time to day goodbye maybe?

Asking for a friend

To be fair it sounds like hes already said goodbye?"

Nope it's a once a day thing apparently. Sometimes twice a day.

He would only need to do that to me once.

Asking for a friend

Nope it's a once a day thing apparently. Sometimes twice a day."

If you're in a relationship with him have you spoken to him about it?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Asking for a friend "

Is he on fab?

"He would only need to do that to me once."

Exactly.

Asking for a friend

Nope it's a once a day thing apparently. Sometimes twice a day."

Ah i apologise ive just read your profile.

Its a much more complicated situation in that case if it was thw only issue communication and maybe some ourside help would be the right course.

But if youve already gone looking else where I'd say yes its time to say good bye for both your sakes.

Unless he wipes his cock on the way out, what are you complaining about?

C

Asking for a friend "

Who wouldn't want a dismal, unexciting, drone like, mind-numbing, waiting in a traffic jam for ten hours, I can't feel my life because I'm a zombie type life. On the other hand it does give her time to contemplate life and the universe for ten pumps.

Sex with my husband was like that. Intimacy is very important in a marriage and I believe when it's gone it's time to leave, if you can.

Actually asking for a friend. She met a guy 5 months ago. He meets her everyday. Just for sex. Seems that's all he cares about is getting himself off though. I've tried telling her that I think he is using her but she wants to believe he is not.

"If I get bored with the sex I stop agreeing to meet.

If it doesn't come natural to him he's not the man for me. "

But what if it comes natural to him but he is unsure you'll like it and he lile you doesnt feel comfortable communicating verbally about it.

For me its rimming i really enjoy doing it but i know quite a few women aren't into it. Especialy as i enjoy kissing and many may not want to afterwards as well.

So if i dont feel its right ro openly ask i try to make an obvious intervention for them.

Like roll them.onto thier stomach kiss thier cheeks and spread them, maybe blow on thier anus but then move up so im above them with my head near thiers and look at them with a hit of a wicked grin and a suggestive eyebrow raise while still holding thier bum.

If they want it they usualy raise thier bum if they dont they can pull me in for a kiss and we move on without an awkward disruption.

I know communication is often brought up here and it does cover verbal and non verbal but sometimes people may need a bit of prompting or reassurance. relying on a purely "natural" flow may leave you both missing out

Asking for a friend

Its a much more complicated situation in that case if it was thw only issue communication and maybe some ourside help would be the right course.

But if youve already gone looking else where I'd say yes its time to say good bye for both your sakes."

Me and my husband don't actually have sex. I'm actually asking for a friend

"Actually asking for a friend. She met a guy 5 months ago. He meets her everyday. Just for sex. Seems that's all he cares about is getting himself off though. I've tried telling her that I think he is using her but she wants to believe he is not."
oh then yeah fuck him (well stop fucking him).

Its a hook up if you arent satisfied and the status quo isnt changing theres about 20 million others waiting in the wings

Asking for a friend

But if youve already gone looking else where I'd say yes its time to say good bye for both your sakes.

Me and my husband don't actually have sex. I'm actually asking for a friend "

Haha sorry this may be the first time somone has said that and actually been asking for a friend

"Actually asking for a friend. She met a guy 5 months ago. He meets her everyday. Just for sex. Seems that's all he cares about is getting himself off though. I've tried telling her that I think he is using her but she wants to believe he is not."

If that's all it is, no other true communication, and one he is done he leaves. Then yes he is clearly using her to get himself off.

I can't really come up with any other explaination than that.

Surely if it was anything but there would at least be more between them.

Suggest to your friend that a period of forced abstinence may focus her man's mind into being a little more considerate.

A daily booty call with a pump-pump-squirt-thanks love is going to do nothing for her self esteem. He's using her like a human fleshlight. We all deserve better than that.

"Suggest to your friend that a period of forced abstinence may focus her man's mind into being a little more considerate.

A daily booty call with a pump-pump-squirt-thanks love is going to do nothing for her self esteem. He's using her like a human fleshlight. We all deserve better than that."

Yah my thoughts exactly. He tells her that they are dating. Texts her all the time when not around but they have never been out together and he never hangs around for a movie or something to eat.

"Suggest to your friend that a period of forced abstinence may focus her man's mind into being a little more considerate.

A daily booty call with a pump-pump-squirt-thanks love is going to do nothing for her self esteem. He's using her like a human fleshlight. We all deserve better than that.

Yah my thoughts exactly. He tells her that they are dating. Texts her all the time when not around but they have never been out together and he never hangs around for a movie or something to eat."

Shes not the only one hes dating

Yah my thoughts exactly. He tells her that they are dating. Texts her all the time when not around but they have never been out together and he never hangs around for a movie or something to eat.

Shes not the only one hes dating"

Sounds like a cheating bloke

C

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

Sounds like she needs to build on her confidence so she knows her own self worth and tell him to jog on

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Asking for a friend "

erm yes, sure you can do better.....tell your friend.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Asking for a friend "

If there is something else beyond a fuck that you like, just maybe you gotta play at edging him till you do cum and then not giving him his due release -see if that rings a bell or two for him.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

He's clearly using her but if she hasn't said anything to him directly he doesn't feel the need to change anything and assumes it's all good? If she wants more she should so say so and if he doesn't like it she should move on. Never good when two people have completely different expectations.

Please send him my way... need to bend him over and give him the same pleasures

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Asking for a friend "

He's using her - he can change his ways, or hit the road.

Asking for a friend "

That's just bloody selfish mun!

Never understood why people ask this things. He sounds like a d**k and your mate knows the answer. Pride and dignity ladies, pride and dignity.

She says they talk about everything. What she means is they text about everything. She has fallen for him big time. Whenever she bring up that he never spends time with her outside of sex he goes on about how busy he is with work and looking after his mum. O don't know how to get through to her.

"She says they talk about everything. What she means is they text about everything. She has fallen for him big time. Whenever she bring up that he never spends time with her outside of sex he goes on about how busy he is with work and looking after his mum. O don't know how to get through to her. "

Sext him?

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"She says they talk about everything. What she means is they text about everything. She has fallen for him big time. Whenever she bring up that he never spends time with her outside of sex he goes on about how busy he is with work and looking after his mum. O don't know how to get through to her. "

Sounds like he's married tbh. The penny will drop eventually.

All you can do as a good friend is be supportive.

Asking for a friend "

Hmmmm, I hear this a lot, but unless you hoof them out, why would he change..? Follow your head not your heart xx

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"If I get bored with the sex I stop agreeing to meet.

If it doesn't come natural to him he's not the man for me. "

Yeah, I feel the same, if they give a shit then they remain aware of your needs and desires.

Always ladies first in my book

"She says they talk about everything. What she means is they text about everything. She has fallen for him big time. Whenever she bring up that he never spends time with her outside of sex he goes on about how busy he is with work and looking after his mum. O don't know how to get through to her.

Sounds like he's married tbh. The penny will drop eventually.

All you can do as a good friend is be supportive."

That's what I am thinking.

Asking for a friend "

Mind tell your friend never to join Fab

Was thinking of trying to see what else he does be up too. Half afraid though he is married or attached to someone else and then I'd have to tell her.

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 13:00:21]

Asking for a friend "

Are these on each of his birthdays?

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

If it’s doing nothing for you, erase it from your life.

Asking for a friend

Are these on each of his birthdays? "

No it's everyday

This

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Talk to him and let him know that you aren't happy.

She should start charging him to meet her. Guy will soon get the message

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Was thinking of trying to see what else he does be up too. Half afraid though he is married or attached to someone else and then I'd have to tell her."

I wouldn't go there, could have a nasty side to him..

Just be consistent and supportive with your friend..

Sounds like whilst she is not happy with the current situation she doesn't want to let go?

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Your friend, can’t see things objectively, maybe ask her for her advice on a similar situation and see what advice she gives. Maybe at that point it may sink in having giving you objective advice?!

Is this friend close to you

"Your friend, can’t see things objectively, maybe ask her for her advice on a similar situation and see what advice she gives. Maybe at that point it may sink in having giving you objective advice?!"

Great idea

"Your friend, can’t see things objectively, maybe ask her for her advice on a similar situation and see what advice she gives. Maybe at that point it may sink in having giving you objective advice?!

Great idea "

Oh yes! That is an awesome idea. Psychological for sure.

"Was thinking of trying to see what else he does be up too. Half afraid though he is married or attached to someone else and then I'd have to tell her.

Sounds like whilst she is not happy with the current situation she doesn't want to let go?

"

She is head over heels in love with him but I don't believe he is with her.

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Was thinking of trying to see what else he does be up too. Half afraid though he is married or attached to someone else and then I'd have to tell her.

She is head over heels in love with him but I don't believe he is with her. "

I was thinking further, maybe give her an example of when (say yourself) have closed one door on a not so perfect relationship and because of that other doors with happier relationships behind them opened up.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I was thinking further, maybe give her an example of when (say yourself) have closed one door on a not so perfect relationship and because of that other doors with happier relationships behind them opened up."

This..

Sure as night follows day she is headed for a fall so taking charge of the decision if she is minded to when ready may help..

I was thinking further, maybe give her an example of when (say yourself) have closed one door on a not so perfect relationship and because of that other doors with happier relationships behind them opened up.

This..

Sure as night follows day she is headed for a fall so taking charge of the decision if she is minded to when ready may help.. "

Thanks

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Was thinking of trying to see what else he does be up too. Half afraid though he is married or attached to someone else and then I'd have to tell her."

In my experience even if he is the bad guy, your friend won't thank you ( at least initially) for "outing" him.

It usually turns into a case of shooting the messenger.

All you can really do is be there to support her.

Thanks guys and gals x

» Add a new message to this topic