FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you

Do you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feel funny if someone displayed a veri that wasn't yours?

I met a guy, thought we had a great time, left a veri which wasn't reciprocated or displayed, then tonight he displays a veri from someone else. Not sure if I should feel hurt or not?

I suppose I'm feeling a little sensitive, meant to meet a guy Monday night, he assumed I wasn't interested as I never replied to his message on the morning of the meet (I was working, and was going to message lunchtime) at lunchtime I had a message to say he'd made other plans as I hadn't responded... Oh, later that night up pops a veri from someone else.

Talk about feeling 2nd best lol.

Oh well, alls fair in life and Fab I suppose.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah this can be a brutal game and does mess with your emotions at time's.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You have to be quick off the mark OP!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't worry about it... that's the fickleness of Fab for you... Just do like he did and move onto the next bloke

Well not sure about quick off the mark, couldn't be any quicker, I can't access my phone at work, only at lunchtime.

Lesson learned, don't expect to be treated how you would treat someone.

"I wouldn't worry about it... that's the fickleness of Fab for you... Just do like he did and move onto the next bloke "

Very true xx

I'd like to know how they line up another meet so quick as I can't even line u a meet? Lol but yea fuck them dont let it bother you

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Well not sure about quick off the mark, couldn't be any quicker, I can't access my phone at work, only at lunchtime.

Lesson learned, don't expect to be treated how you would treat someone."

Did you tell him you couldn't use your phone in work, and/ or agree a time to contact him by?

If I've not heard from someone on the day if a meet I'll assume they've got cold feet.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

That’s not very nice.

Chalk it up to experience and move on.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'd be wondering why guy no 1 didn't show my veri. Perhaps he just forgot to click on the 'show veri' bit. Don't overthink it.

Re guy no 2 I can see why he said that, I like confirmation the night before, if I don't hear anything I message them in the morning to say I've changed my mind.

"

Did you tell him you couldn't use your phone in work, and/ or agree a time to contact him by?

If I've not heard from someone on the day if a meet I'll assume they've got cold feet."

Yes he knew that I couldn't access my phone. Messaged him at 7:30 am to say I'd message later.

I went to message him at midday. I can't help but think he already had this meet planned, as it did seem quick work for a morning

"That’s not very nice.

Chalk it up to experience and move on. "

Yup I have

"I'd be wondering why guy no 1 didn't show my veri. Perhaps he just forgot to click on the 'show veri' bit. Don't overthink it.

Re guy no 2 I can see why he said that, I like confirmation the night before, if I don't hear anything I message them in the morning to say I've changed my mind. "

But we'd been chatting the previous night, and I messaged him first thing to say I'd message later.

"Feel funny if someone displayed a veri that wasn't yours?

I met a guy, thought we had a great time, left a veri which wasn't reciprocated or displayed, then tonight he displays a veri from someone else. Not sure if I should feel hurt or not?

I suppose I'm feeling a little sensitive, meant to meet a guy Monday night, he assumed I wasn't interested as I never replied to his message on the morning of the meet (I was working, and was going to message lunchtime) at lunchtime I had a message to say he'd made other plans as I hadn't responded... Oh, later that night up pops a veri from someone else.

Talk about feeling 2nd best lol.

Oh well, alls fair in life and Fab I suppose."

Been there... shit isn’t it?

But tomorrow is another day xxx

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I'd be wondering why guy no 1 didn't show my veri. Perhaps he just forgot to click on the 'show veri' bit. Don't overthink it.

Re guy no 2 I can see why he said that, I like confirmation the night before, if I don't hear anything I message them in the morning to say I've changed my mind.

But we'd been chatting the previous night, and I messaged him first thing to say I'd message later."

Oh....well that changes things then. At least you werent his plan b.

"

Been there... shit isn’t it?

But tomorrow is another day xxx "

You are right, it is indeed another day tomorrow xx

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

No offence but I can’t help but feel that attitude is a little sensitive for this site.

People are here for their own gratification they can dress it up as much as they want but that’s all it is.

Look after number 1. Make sure you’re having fun and don’t put any importance on veris. Take the ‘his loss’ approach. As a single woman on here you are in way more demand than any single man who may be daft enough to stand you up.

Mrs

"

Oh....well that changes things then. At least you werent his plan b."

True, didn't think of it like that xx

It's never nice when something like that happens. However obviously I'm not sure what you wrote In Your veri but sometimes I don't publish them simply because they put some information in it that I don't want everyone to know. I know it's hard but try not to take it personally.

It’s easy to get emotionally involved but as previous messages are saying, youve got to park it and move on, but also ask the question yourself ....aren’t we all hedging our bets ?

Let it be ...

"It's never nice when something like that happens. However obviously I'm not sure what you wrote In Your veri but sometimes I don't publish them simply because they put some information in it that I don't want everyone to know. I know it's hard but try not to take it personally. "

Thank you, well the veri wasn't graphic, or crude. The veri he posted was worse haha

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

It might be best if you avoid looking at the updates page and reading potential meets veris if it's going to make you feel that way.

Just treat it as a fun bubble, what happens in your bubble concerns you,if it doesn't pan out or if it's outside of your bubble,not your business. That might help.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

That’s a horrible feeling. I’ve had one guy cancel on me and the next day a veri came up. I was very hurt, still hurt as I’ve met him a few times and thought we got on very well. I choose not to display all my veris because I don’t want to upset anyone, especially those I have met, also don’t like the kiss and tell feeling of it. I’m happy to send them if needed. Veris are a funny old thing.

"It's never nice when something like that happens. However obviously I'm not sure what you wrote In Your veri but sometimes I don't publish them simply because they put some information in it that I don't want everyone to know. I know it's hard but try not to take it personally.

Thank you, well the veri wasn't graphic, or crude. The veri he posted was worse haha

"

oh no I wasn't suggesting anything like that but I've had guys before that has been quite specific about location I'm sure you didn't it was just a thought.

"

oh no I wasn't suggesting anything like that but I've had guys before that has been quite specific about location I'm sure you didn't it was just a thought. "

Thank you, and no,I never disclosed anything like that xx

Sometimes what's meant to happen is meant to happen

Think positive

Live the best life

"Sometimes what's meant to happen is meant to happen

Think positive

Live the best life "

How very true, thank you x

Men are messed around so much on here I wouldn't blame anyone for having a back up plan.

» Add a new message to this topic