FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > would it put you off meeting...

would it put you off meeting...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *drenaline rush OP   Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I've been on this site for a number of years, seen the good and the bad of this site, and the time has come for me to ask you guys for some honest opinions on something that has happened to me recently.

I've wrote and re wrote this a number of times and i apologise if it is long winded.

So the majority of us are here for the same thing, to have fun. So what do we do when life throws a curve ball at you ? we are here because we are naughty and its not that easy to take the naughty bit out of us.

So a little bit of background not long ago i was diagnosed with bowel cancer and as a result I have a temporary/permanent colostomy bag attached to me.

Hopefully with the wonders of modern medicine and the fantastic work of the NHS the bag will only be temporary, but they have always told me to except it could be permanent and see a reversal as a possibility and not guaranteed.

I'm coming to terms with my new little friend, for a few moments each day i almost forget its there.

My question is this and im asking both sexes would you guys arrange to meet someone who has got a colostomy bag ? Or would it put you off ? As humans can we see the person beyond the bag?

Please be as honest as you can. I'm not for one minute going to let a reply in a forum dictate what decision i come to but i would really value your opinions. Like i said earlier you cant just take the naughty out of someone there is no switch to flick to turn that side of us off.

My recover is now going well and i've spent some time back on here chatting to friends and generally having a nosey around as you do. Im not ready to play yet as my chemotherapy starts soon and that's my next challenge to over come in this long journey.

One day i hope in the not to distant future im hoping to be fully recovered. The naughty thoughts will still be there ill be wanting to see old and new friends, but realistically if the bag stays would i be wasting my time?

I've posted this in a couple of the forums as i want to reach as big an audience as i possibly can.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If I liked someone enough it wouldn't bother me at all. I would want to ask lots of questions about it though so I knew what to expect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does it stop you getting a hard on and would it mean there’s absolutely no chance of poo particles being in your bum hole?

I don’t really know much about them but if I really liked someone I don’t think an illness or disability etc would put me off to be honest. As long as it wasn’t something that was contagious obviously.

If a wealchair didn't put me off then I'm pretty sure a side bag wouldn't ether. Personality and mutual attraction is what matters to me anyway. I do only meet in clubs mind so it's easier for me to get to know people before deciding who to play with but I have in the past been in the dungeon of abfabs with a couple where the guy was in a wealchair. Was an awesome couple and a great night.

"If a wealchair didn't put me off then I'm pretty sure a side bag wouldn't ether. Personality and mutual attraction is what matters to me anyway. I do only meet in clubs mind so it's easier for me to get to know people before deciding who to play with but I have in the past been in the dungeon of abfabs with a couple where the guy was in a wealchair. Was an awesome couple and a great night."

Wheelchair*

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

100 per cent honest? I know nothing about bags so would have to ask questions about the logistics etc but if I fancied you I'd see the person not the bag.

I am sorry mate for your situation and wish you quick recovery. I’ll be honest it’s a bit tricky! It’s not a wheelchair, it’s not a fake arm or eye, it’s a bag and it’s not empty! People would worry about it, not to cause accident or is it clean and etc.

Some earlier comments were made to comfort you and it’s nice of them but reality I believe would be different, no one is sure. Women are like this, good heart and doesn’t like to tell the bitter truth.

If I were you, I would focus on recovery and thinking possitive about getting rid of that bag!!!

And you’ll be just fine

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I’m sorry to hear about your illness, that sucks.

The bag though? No, it wouldn’t bother me, as with everyone what matters is if i like you as a person etc. The bag wouldn’t come into it for me

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If I really fancied someone, he made me laugh and we had great sex together it wouldn't make any difference to me.

Well done for posting & I hope you have a speedy recovery

As a health care Assistant and looking after patients with colostomy bags. It is second nature to me. Plus it is a bonus you can look after your own bag.

So no it wouldn't put me off meeting. As in the end I am not meeting the bag,it's the person that is attached to it,will be more appealing.

I wish you all the best in your recovery and fair play for opening up a discussion that not everyone would think of or yet understand.

In the end as you said we all have a naughty side that likes to explore

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Firstly I applaud you Sir not only for the courage to post something like this but also the obvious strength you have to beat the evil disease.

As others have said, and these aren't words of comfort or looking to say the right thing either - I'd see the person and not their illness or disability and so long as there was an attraction and connection, and it didn't have any kind of negative impact, then I really don't see what difference it would make.

Sure I'd want to ask questions, as much to make sure I didn't do anything that would cause a problem for the other person as anything - but otherwise it wouldn't make the blindest bit of difference to me.

Good luck and keep on being strong - you're an example to us all

Suppose it’s a bit daunting for people at first, especially those who’ve not much knowledge of anatomy.

Your bag shouldn’t put anyone off as long as you are comfortable explaining your situation, after all we all have similar working systems you just can’t see ours xx

Realistically yes it would probbaly mean a no.

If it happened to somone who was my partner or already knew then it wouldnt matter but for a stranger for an nsa meet its just an extra obstacle thats unnessecery.

Especialy for a woman on here where they csn get 5 guys with the same body type and the same personality without the additional issue so its going to cause problems.

But i dont think you'll get honest answers here, what you'll get is a lot of very guarded virtue signalling "yes of course id meet them...if...but" etc.

I'd take it as a 99-100% chance that any woman who posts in here who says it wouldnt make a differnce/theyd meet somone with a bag wont meet you.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

"Realistically yes it would probbaly mean a no.

If it happened to somone who was my partner or already knew then it wouldnt matter but for a stranger for an nsa meet its just an extra obstacle thats unnessecery.

Especialy for a woman on here where they csn get 5 guys with the same body type and the same personality without the additional issue so its going to cause problems.

But i dont think you'll get honest answers here, what you'll get is a lot of very guarded virtue signalling "yes of course id meet them...if...but" etc.

I'd take it as a 99-100% chance that any woman who posts in here who says it wouldnt make a differnce/theyd meet somone with a bag wont meet you.

"

I would disagree, I’m not that shallow and can look beyond such things. I’m not a liar

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

I've always liked your honesty.

I too doubt I would knowingly meet someone with a bag for nsa sex, no.

You have a dilemma OP - if you tell people up front they may say no straight away, and if you leave it 'til you've been chatting a while they may be angry that you concealed it from them.

Once you get to know someone, if you like them enough nothing matters, so my advice to you would be to stay on the forums so that people get to know you well.

Good luck with all of it, and I hope the chemo is wonderfully effective and you won't have to worry anyway.

I would disagree, I’m not that shallow and can look beyond such things. I’m not a liar"

Im sure you and the op will have a fantastic meet.

By *drenaline rush OP   Man  over a year ago

Burnley

thanks for your comments so far

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It would give me pause, but wouldn't necessarily rule someone out depending on specifics.

I injured myself almost immediately after joining Fab, and despite the fact that it's 99% better now, I still occasionally get grief for it. Apparently "mind the injury site, it doesn't take well to being manhandled" means I'm defective and not worth meeting (occasionally in so many words). And it's nothing as obvious or as potentially awkward as this.

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"Does it stop you getting a hard on and would it mean there’s absolutely no chance of poo particles being in your bum hole?"

That’s not nice!

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"I've been on this site for a number of years, seen the good and the bad of this site, and the time has come for me to ask you guys for some honest opinions on something that has happened to me recently.

I've wrote and re wrote this a number of times and i apologise if it is long winded.

Not at all op! I’ve stopped meeting due to my illness as think it wuould put people off! Good luck op wish u all the best n many happy meets x

So the majority of us are here for the same thing, to have fun. So what do we do when life throws a curve ball at you ? we are here because we are naughty and its not that easy to take the naughty bit out of us.

So a little bit of background not long ago i was diagnosed with bowel cancer and as a result I have a temporary/permanent colostomy bag attached to me.

Hopefully with the wonders of modern medicine and the fantastic work of the NHS the bag will only be temporary, but they have always told me to except it could be permanent and see a reversal as a possibility and not guaranteed.

I'm coming to terms with my new little friend, for a few moments each day i almost forget its there.

My question is this and im asking both sexes would you guys arrange to meet someone who has got a colostomy bag ? Or would it put you off ? As humans can we see the person beyond the bag?

Please be as honest as you can. I'm not for one minute going to let a reply in a forum dictate what decision i come to but i would really value your opinions. Like i said earlier you cant just take the naughty out of someone there is no switch to flick to turn that side of us off.

My recover is now going well and i've spent some time back on here chatting to friends and generally having a nosey around as you do. Im not ready to play yet as my chemotherapy starts soon and that's my next challenge to over come in this long journey.

One day i hope in the not to distant future im hoping to be fully recovered. The naughty thoughts will still be there ill be wanting to see old and new friends, but realistically if the bag stays would i be wasting my time?

I've posted this in a couple of the forums as i want to reach as big an audience as i possibly can.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post"

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I'm afraid I don't think I could meet someone with a colostomy bag.

Even though I would have a lot of sympathy I couldn't.

Sorry and I hope you recover well enough for it not to be a problem x

» Add a new message to this topic