FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Day time horn

Day time horn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlo82 OP   Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Does anyone else have horn hit at the most inopportune of times? Sat at work... going through emails and my leg is bouncing away. Clit has a mind of its own and all I want to do is crack one out but I've at least 12 hours before that is possible.

No rhyme nor reason for it either... not chatting to anyone, not perving just stupidly horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes. Sometimes the frustration is exciting, most of the time infuriating!

I always get it around 1030am

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Oh hell yes ... constantly happens

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Now just looking at some pics of folk on fab, need to have a wank ,me thinks lol

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Does anyone else have horn hit at the most inopportune of times? Sat at work... going through emails and my leg is bouncing away. Clit has a mind of its own and all I want to do is crack one out but I've at least 12 hours before that is possible.

No rhyme nor reason for it either... not chatting to anyone, not perving just stupidly horny"

I wonder how many marriage proposals you'll get with just that one statement?

It's the ones you can't give a reason to though, that make you think "wtf, I'm a feckin pervert" lol I had to sneak off in work yesterday and do the business as it was eating the leg of me lol

Always. It’s usually when I can’t explain it! Nip to the loos and have a solo quickie! X

[Removed by poster at 22/01/19 10:20:02]

"Does anyone else have horn hit at the most inopportune of times? Sat at work... going through emails and my leg is bouncing away. Clit has a mind of its own and all I want to do is crack one out but I've at least 12 hours before that is possible.

No rhyme nor reason for it either... not chatting to anyone, not perving just stupidly horny"

Yup. When you're sat around not doing much, the mind tends to wander... and then it missteps, slides down the hill and deep in to the gutter

C

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Frequently - sometimes it’s quite nice and other times it’s most frustrating

I woke up from a filthy dream horny. Im hoping my dick forgets all about it soon

Hull

"I woke up from a filthy dream horny. Im hoping my dick forgets all about it soon "

Give it a back hander and chuck some cold water on it

By *amelhunterMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Time for a danger wank.

"I woke up from a filthy dream horny. Im hoping my dick forgets all about it soon

Give it a back hander and chuck some cold water on it "

that could work

No rhyme nor reason for it either... not chatting to anyone, not perving just stupidly horny

I wonder how many marriage proposals you'll get with just that one statement? "

Hahahhha that'll be zero my lovely

Hull

"I woke up from a filthy dream horny. Im hoping my dick forgets all about it soon

Give it a back hander and chuck some cold water on it

that could work "

I was going to say pics or it didn’t happen but I’m not that sort of girl

Definitely in work

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Hahahhha that'll be zero my lovely "

Will you marry me

Hahahhha that'll be zero my lovely Will you marry me "

Doesn't count when _hillout prompted it

Den of Iniquity

Hahahhha that'll be zero my lovely Will you marry me

Doesn't count when _hillout prompted it "

Damn ..I had a Hula Hoop as the ring and everything

Doesn't count when _hillout prompted it Damn ..I had a Hula Hoop as the ring and everything "

Prefer Haribo

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Isn't that what the disabled toilet is for?

Den of Iniquity

Doesn't count when _hillout prompted it Damn ..I had a Hula Hoop as the ring and everything

Prefer Haribo "

Blimey you're fussy

Isn't that what the disabled toilet is for?"

No I also find it inappropriate to do so at work. I work in an environment that could never occur

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Dam I wish you ladies would stop it Now I’ve got the DT horn aghhhhhh where’s my spatula

Most days op. Most days......

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

No I also find it inappropriate to do so at work. I work in an environment that could never occur "

Space, the final frontier...

Going off at a tangent, how DO astronauts wank?

No I also find it inappropriate to do so at work. I work in an environment that could never occur

Space, the final frontier...

Going off at a tangent, how DO astronauts wank?"

Hahah now that is one to ponder..... I wonder if they can shimmy in their suit and reach around inside it?

» Add a new message to this topic