FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rules HELP NEEDED

Rules HELP NEEDED

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eonard21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Ive has a conversation with a couple and they said if they were to have a threesome the mrs wants to kiss the guy but the mr said he wouldn’t be comfortable with it but her argument is but you’d let him fuck me and let him put his dick in my mouth but not kiss she said she’d happily let him do whatever with a girl in a threesome, she even said she’d get very turned on by the idea of making her watch as he fucks and kisses her. I found this to be abit strange and if it was me I’m not sure how I’d find it can anyone help so I can give them some like eveidence of this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they're arguing over that it might be a red flag to be honest.

Can get very uncomfortable really quickly during play.

Manchester

He said he thinks kissing is intimate but I don’t get involved there not arguing just discussing it

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

I'd definitely pass on that meet, it sounds like trouble.

I agree with what the others have said. It seems a bit strange that they hadn't discuss this previous to arranging to meet someone.

"He said he thinks kissing is intimate but I don’t get involved there not arguing just discussing it "
If the couple is setting up a meet and haven't even discussed their own boundaries first, it's not going to go well.

By *ulldog_71Man  over a year ago

Sedgefield

surely discussing what your comfortable doing or your partner doing is the first thing you do before even looking nevermind arranging meets

I was with a couple once and it was very clear they had discussed boundaries.

It was very awkward and I left after about 20 minutes. I would pass on this one.

I think that if one half of the couple is uncomfortable with something, then regardless of whether the other half would find it horny, the one who finds it horny should be more respectful and considerate of the other ones feelings and not even consider it.

Just because she wouldn't be upset or uncomfortable with him kissing another person, doesn't mean it's wrong that he feels the opposite way. They just feel differently about the act.

If she cares about him, then she would put his feelings first and not put him in a position where it makes him uncomfortable.

Maybe further down the line he will find he has no problems with it, his views could change completely as nothing is set in stone. As they grow as a couple and travel further along their swinging journey they could really surprise each other with things they want to try.

She needs to allow him time without pressuring him or making him feel guilty for not wanting to do something or not wanting her to do something. Once the pressure is off, he may feel more secure about it all and find he's totally cool with it, but the more she brings it up, the more he's likely to feel he doesn't really matter that much to her, and that her 'fun' is more important to her than his wellbeing. It's a recipe for disaster.

She may feel like she's not being allowed freedom or he's trying to control her, maybe that he's jealous. He probably needs more emotional stability within their relationship to be fully secure and happy for kissing to be part of the meet, as he obviously places high value on it, and what it means to him.

There are plenty of couples who have a no kissing rule, so he's certainly not alone in feeling the way he does.

P

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I'd politely turn them down...I can see it not ending well for you if you meet them and they aren't fully happy with what they both want..... just my spidey sense kicking in...

Did you have the conversation in person? Or over the internet?

We'd be concerned. When we started out we set out boundaries within our comfort zone and knew exactly what they were. We had also already discussed the next set of boundaries and knew that at any point during play we could progress onto them if everything felt good and flowed naturally. Proper couples are fantastic to play with but only when they are a team and playing from the same song book. Have you actually spoken to the Fem or is it just the male chatting?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Ive has a conversation with a couple and they said if they were to have a threesome the mrs wants to kiss the guy but the mr said he wouldn’t be comfortable with it but her argument is but you’d let him fuck me and let him put his dick in my mouth but not kiss she said she’d happily let him do whatever with a girl in a threesome, she even said she’d get very turned on by the idea of making her watch as he fucks and kisses her. I found this to be abit strange and if it was me I’m not sure how I’d find it can anyone help so I can give them some like eveidence of this "

Lots of couples have a "no kissing" rule. Most though discuss that before meeting. I'd give these two a swerve, unnecessary drama already.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I understand that some couples have a no kissing rule but I have never met anyone who had it. They are entitled to set their own rules. Kissing is intimate and it's clearly an issue right now for them but as they get more experienced maybe it won't be. You have to decide if it's a rule to far for you OP that prevents you playing with them .

"surely discussing what your comfortable doing or your partner doing is the first thing you do before even looking nevermind arranging meets"

Oh I dunno. Depends if it’s there first time. Imagine all the fantasy’s we both have, we know we’d like to do things, but being in the moment, I didn’t know how I would have felt.

Kissing, penitration, oral. All turn me on, but seeing her do it is different.

So, we both agreed, if someone says during anything that we need to slow down. We would.

Good thing is finding a friend who understands we’re all new to this, and if they’re new to it and probably feels the same. Then cool.

Op, keep talking to them, I’m sure you’ll all find common ground.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

1 word. Minefield

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Ain't u straight why do u care about the mr

The lady seems genuine

And it's not strange some people don't like kissing others when married xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Let them sort out the ground rules and let them get back to you. Who needs argumentative sex?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

OP, avoid them. Clearly they haven't discussed boundaries properly. This would make for an uncomfortable meet at the very least if they can't agree about something as simple as kissing, what else haven't they agreed on? Don't meet them. To me it sounds like he may potentially have jealousy issues which could be bad news for you. Things can very quickly turn nasty.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Ain't u straight why do u care about the mr

The lady seems genuine

And it's not strange some people don't like kissing others when married xx"

I'm not sure you've got the point...

Manchester

I spoken to both them in person I made 100% clear that rules have to be set and boundaries if not it’s never going to work. There not looking to meet only suggested they would have a threesome that being ffm and mfm but the male half has set what boundaries he thinks he’s not ok with and spoken to mrs and she has put a few to him so I think they are finally trying to be genuine swingers how long it lasts I don’t know.

"I spoken to both them in person I made 100% clear that rules have to be set and boundaries if not it’s never going to work. There not looking to meet only suggested they would have a threesome that being ffm and mfm but the male half has set what boundaries he thinks he’s not ok with and spoken to mrs and she has put a few to him so I think they are finally trying to be genuine swingers how long it lasts I don’t know. "

This sounds like typical newbie actions....

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Ive has a conversation with a couple and they said if they were to have a threesome the mrs wants to kiss the guy but the mr said he wouldn’t be comfortable with it but her argument is but you’d let him fuck me and let him put his dick in my mouth but not kiss she said she’d happily let him do whatever with a girl in a threesome, she even said she’d get very turned on by the idea of making her watch as he fucks and kisses her. I found this to be abit strange and if it was me I’m not sure how I’d find it can anyone help so I can give them some like eveidence of this "
Cum in mouth but can't kiss, that shit doesn't add up.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If they can't agree on that then move on!!

"Ive has a conversation with a couple and they said if they were to have a threesome the mrs wants to kiss the guy but the mr said he wouldn’t be comfortable with it but her argument is but you’d let him fuck me and let him put his dick in my mouth but not kiss she said she’d happily let him do whatever with a girl in a threesome, she even said she’d get very turned on by the idea of making her watch as he fucks and kisses her. I found this to be abit strange and if it was me I’m not sure how I’d find it can anyone help so I can give them some like eveidence of this Cum in mouth but can't kiss, that shit doesn't add up."

I’ve had a woman rim me but didn’t kiss me....

It kinda knocked me back.... I walked away thinking.... Damn she thought my asshole is cleaner than my mouth...

"I spoken to both them in person I made 100% clear that rules have to be set and boundaries if not it’s never going to work. There not looking to meet only suggested they would have a threesome that being ffm and mfm but the male half has set what boundaries he thinks he’s not ok with and spoken to mrs and she has put a few to him so I think they are finally trying to be genuine swingers how long it lasts I don’t know.

This sounds like typical newbie actions.... "

You say this like each and everyone here has experience and are immediately a veteran

So, your not into giving someone who’s new to this a chance, a helping hand so to speak?

Chester/Wirral

"Ive has a conversation with a couple and they said if they were to have a threesome the mrs wants to kiss the guy but the mr said he wouldn’t be comfortable with it but her argument is but you’d let him fuck me and let him put his dick in my mouth but not kiss she said she’d happily let him do whatever with a girl in a threesome, she even said she’d get very turned on by the idea of making her watch as he fucks and kisses her. I found this to be abit strange and if it was me I’m not sure how I’d find it can anyone help so I can give them some like eveidence of this Cum in mouth but can't kiss, that shit doesn't add up.

It kinda knocked me back.... I walked away thinking.... Damn she thought my asshole is cleaner than my mouth..."

a lot of shit comes out both to be fair.

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

actually pretty ironic if your alright with sucking someones cock but not kissing them?

And if this is them 2 bickering, i would give a wide berth.

These types of people normally end up attacking the 3rd party or worse.

Merseyside

"Ive has a conversation with a couple and they said if they were to have a threesome the mrs wants to kiss the guy but the mr said he wouldn’t be comfortable with it but her argument is but you’d let him fuck me and let him put his dick in my mouth but not kiss she said she’d happily let him do whatever with a girl in a threesome, she even said she’d get very turned on by the idea of making her watch as he fucks and kisses her. I found this to be abit strange and if it was me I’m not sure how I’d find it can anyone help so I can give them some like eveidence of this Cum in mouth but can't kiss, that shit doesn't add up.

It kinda knocked me back.... I walked away thinking.... Damn she thought my asshole is cleaner than my mouth... a lot of shit comes out both to be fair. "

Burnnnnn

"If they're arguing over that it might be a red flag to be honest.

Can get very uncomfortable really quickly during play."

This Abort right now before stuff gets really awkward for all involved

C

Chester/Wirral

It kinda knocked me back.... I walked away thinking.... Damn she thought my asshole is cleaner than my mouth... a lot of shit comes out both to be fair.

Burnnnnn "

Just fucking with my homie. He is a wordsmith.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They need to sort this out themselves. Its not a great idea for a third party to gather evidence to try and persuade one of them to change their boundaries.

I'm not sure from your post what you think is strange though.

Have a wank bud. Uncertainty in that kind of situation could go pete tong. As someone mentioned earlier. Let them know you are intetested but not until they clarify their boundaries, then go from there. Good luck OP.

"Ive has a conversation with a couple and they said if they were to have a threesome the mrs wants to kiss the guy but the mr said he wouldn’t be comfortable with it but her argument is but you’d let him fuck me and let him put his dick in my mouth but not kiss she said she’d happily let him do whatever with a girl in a threesome, she even said she’d get very turned on by the idea of making her watch as he fucks and kisses her. I found this to be abit strange and if it was me I’m not sure how I’d find it can anyone help so I can give them some like eveidence of this

They need to sort this out themselves. Its not a great idea for a third party to gather evidence to try and persuade one of them to change their boundaries.

I'm not sure from your post what you think is strange though."

Yeah, forget this evidence, whatever that is. They have to come to a decision themselves. Or you could just say. Ok, i'm in but i will take kissing off the table.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ive has a conversation with a couple and they said if they were to have a threesome the mrs wants to kiss the guy but the mr said he wouldn’t be comfortable with it but her argument is but you’d let him fuck me and let him put his dick in my mouth but not kiss she said she’d happily let him do whatever with a girl in a threesome, she even said she’d get very turned on by the idea of making her watch as he fucks and kisses her. I found this to be abit strange and if it was me I’m not sure how I’d find it can anyone help so I can give them some like eveidence of this

Yeah, forget this evidence, whatever that is. They have to come to a decision themselves. Or you could just say. Ok, i'm in but i will take kissing off the table. "

Yep. Its nobody elses business what goes on in other people's relationship and they shouldn't have brought him into that area of their life in my opinion. As you say the easy answer is to just go ahead with no kissing or don't meet them.

Merseyside

It kinda knocked me back.... I walked away thinking.... Damn she thought my asshole is cleaner than my mouth... a lot of shit comes out both to be fair.

Burnnnnn Just fucking with my homie. He is a wordsmith."

seen your idea of fucking the "homies" at townhouse haha

Yeah, forget this evidence, whatever that is. They have to come to a decision themselves. Or you could just say. Ok, i'm in but i will take kissing off the table.

Yep. Its nobody elses business what goes on in other people's relationship and they shouldn't have brought him into that area of their life in my opinion. As you say the easy answer is to just go ahead with no kissing or don't meet them."

I concur.

Chester/Wirral

Burnnnnn Just fucking with my homie. He is a wordsmith.

seen your idea of fucking the "homies" at townhouse haha"

Joking aren't ya laaa, if I did I'd still be able to go.

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Yeah, forget this evidence, whatever that is. They have to come to a decision themselves. Or you could just say. Ok, i'm in but i will take kissing off the table. "

Totally agree, they as a couple need to decide their boundaries between them, nothing to do with anyone else. Stay out of it.

Personally I'd avoid a couple who are still trying to agree the way forward, have seen what happens when couples aren't on the same page or there's a measure of disagreement.

Merseyside

Joking aren't ya laaa, if I did I'd still be able to go."

Pahahahah Actually lolled at that.

Banned for life? an achievement to tell the grandkids that

To be honest...I sucked someone else’s cock about four months before I kissed someone else. I found it really intimate and even still, I can get the giggles when doing it

Manchester

To be honest...I sucked someone else’s cock about four months before I kissed someone else. I found it really intimate and even still, I can get the giggles when doing it"

why was that in your opinion I am just looking to see what people’s views are on this

To be honest...I sucked someone else’s cock about four months before I kissed someone else. I found it really intimate and even still, I can get the giggles when doing it

why was that in your opinion I am just looking to see what people’s views are on this "

What do you mean?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People have varying interests and expectations of what they'll support their partner engaging in with others.

Just meet people where there isn't any disagreements and mismatches of interests.

Manchester

why was that in your opinion I am just looking to see what people’s views are on this

What do you mean?"

You said you didn’t kiss him for 4 months but sucked him did it just not happen or was you no into the kissing with the particular person or timing

Chester/Wirral

Banned for life? an achievement to tell the grandkids that "

Nah not quite, well I don't think so. I am from another club though. Can have Mr-Blonde the third

Merseyside

Nah not quite, well I don't think so. I am from another club though. Can have Mr-Blonde the third "

Hahah blondey you cock blocked me last night

I can't do sex without kissing and it's one of the main reasons I've stopped meeting couples.

I was in a situation last year when I started kissing the guy whilst she was giving him oral and she asked me not to. We had discussed boundaries beforehand and it was never mentioned.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I can't do sex without kissing and it's one of the main reasons I've stopped meeting couples.

I was in a situation last year when I started kissing the guy whilst she was giving him oral and she asked me not to. We had discussed boundaries beforehand and it was never mentioned.

"

Got to be kissing.

Chester/Wirral

Nah not quite, well I don't think so. I am from another club though. Can have Mr-Blonde the third

Hahah blondey you cock blocked me last night "

Snooze and you loose. Tidy as well mate.

Chester/Wirral

Hahah blondey you cock blocked me last night "

That has made that meet even sweeter as well.

What do you mean?

You said you didn’t kiss him for 4 months but sucked him did it just not happen or was you no into the kissing with the particular person or timing "

First time I met with him I just had the overwhelming urge to suck his cock. I couldn’t have sex due to medical issues, and he leaned to kiss me and I stuck my tongue out and went back to his cock. Then we had an arrangement where I would be on my knees when he came over

What do you mean?

You said you didn’t kiss him for 4 months but sucked him did it just not happen or was you no into the kissing with the particular person or timing

First time I met with him I just had the overwhelming urge to suck his cock. I couldn’t have sex due to medical issues, and he leaned to kiss me and I stuck my tongue out and went back to his cock. Then we had an arrangement where I would be on my knees when he came over "

What a fabulous lady you are ql x

And I'm sure he wasn't complaining about the no kissing rule

What do you mean?

First time I met with him I just had the overwhelming urge to suck his cock. I couldn’t have sex due to medical issues, and he leaned to kiss me and I stuck my tongue out and went back to his cock. Then we had an arrangement where I would be on my knees when he came over

And I'm sure he wasn't complaining about the no kissing rule "

Is my face that ugly it’s unkissable?

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 19:59:09]

Manchester

What do you mean?

Is my face that ugly it’s unkissable?"

Your very stunning x

What do you mean?

Is my face that ugly it’s unkissable?"

Can't see it tbh

Only peachy ass

But if your face is as beautiful as that

Then the answer is no x

Merseyside

Hahah blondey you cock blocked me last night That has made that meet even sweeter as well. "

*shakes fist like abe simpson*

Chester/Wirral

Hahah blondey you cock blocked me last night That has made that meet even sweeter as well.

*shakes fist like abe simpson*"

Merseyside

Hahah blondey you cock blocked me last night That has made that meet even sweeter as well.

*shakes fist like abe simpson* "

I tried messaging you but you've blocked all guys haha, had to ask a question about those 2

Chester/Wirral

[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 12:00:38]

Chester/Wirral

I tried messaging you but you've blocked all guys haha, had to ask a question about those 2"

So have you haha, unblock for the avalanche and I'll wink you.

Chester/Wirral

[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 12:11:29]

Chester/Wirral

I tried messaging you but you've blocked all guys haha, had to ask a question about those 2 So have you haha, unblock for the avalanche and I'll wink you. "

Can't take mine off someone will try spite me, I know it. Take off yours and I'll wink you.

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 13:25:40]

Merseyside

I tried messaging you but you've blocked all guys haha, had to ask a question about those 2 So have you haha, unblock for the avalanche and I'll wink you. Can't take mine off someone will try spite me, I know it. Take off yours and I'll wink you. "

Go on, Won't be for long...shields are down

Chester/Wirral

I tried messaging you but you've blocked all guys haha, had to ask a question about those 2 So have you haha, unblock for the avalanche and I'll wink you. Can't take mine off someone will try spite me, I know it. Take off yours and I'll wink you.

Go on, Won't be for long...shields are down"

Done laa.

» Add a new message to this topic