FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Younger guys?

Younger guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just wondering what Women and Couples think about younger guys... also the youngest you’d go for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Age is just a number to us but what people look like and the way they interact with us (and others if they're forumites) is what gets our attention.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get a fair few "shame you're too young", sadly.

"Was just wondering what Women and Couples think about younger guys... also the youngest you’d go for?"

I'm guessing that a twenty year old woman or couple might have different thoughts to a seventy year old woman or couple on the subject. But I suspect that you actually mean what are their thoughts in relation to you and would they have a peek at your profile and see if they might fancy ya?...

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Some will say age doesn’t matter, that isn’t the case for everyone, for some of us age definitely does matter and won’t meet people in their 20’s, personally I wouldn’t meet anyone under 45 but that’s just me.

Good luck in your search

By *aughty_Nat69Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/01/19 13:37:21]

By *aughty_Nat69Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah younger guys can be great. Just hard finding the right one, who is mature enough to understand the lifestyle xxx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Socially I'm happy to meet people of any age. However the truth is I find many not all younger men (women too) have a faintly patronising attitude towards women my age and assume things about me based on my age. I was the same when I was younger so I'm not saying its a bad thing

Yeah I find I'm out of some peoples age bracket I'd like to meet usually says 30+

Theres nothing you can do about it just find people who want to meet your age..

I've always been told '' I am an old head on young shoulders''

I’m twenty one and the youngest I’d go for is 30 years old

By *apstarMan  over a year ago

Harpenden

I personally get on better with older lady's and they seem too get on better with me .. age is just a number at the end of the day .

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm pretty open minded on age, but I have a hard lower limit of 25. For a number of reasons, but I'm an old soul, always have been, and tend to have more in common with 30+ than under, even if 24 is closer to my age than 44.

I've had meets with guys from 60 down to 25 (although with 1 or 2 I reckon they were younger). So I would say that the ones I have a lot more in common with are the older guys, that's not because they are 'older' as in years it's the fact they are older as in experience in life. They often have had a rich, rewarding life, are at a place where they feel settled, have family and interests and are more interested in me.

I have met younger guys I've got on with but in a different way. I suppose it depends what you want out of the meets. For a friendship with a good connection and benefits that tends to be with older guys. For just sex with nothing else and no other conversation but the sex then that's the younger guys.

This is in my experience and if a younger guy what's to prove me wrong they're more than welcome.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

It is about experience ... not age

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

I (Mrs) met a 19 year old. In my defence he had told me he was 24. If I had known his real age I probably wouldn’t of met him and just stereotyped him on his age.

turned out to be a really mature headed guy and a few weeks later he had a veri from a 54 year old!

Mrs

By *awtycpl661Couple  over a year ago

honiton

Wife loves younger guys especially with a bigcock and fucking her hard!

I think people on here are quite open to age. You get the odd message / comment, however you’d get that anywhere I suppose.

I think it’s about how mature you are which is important. I’ll admit I’ve got a baby face however I get told I come across very mature which helps in my favour!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We're more looking for the right people and not a number but definitely prefer younger to older.

» Add a new message to this topic