FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No Shit - Sherlock

No Shit - Sherlock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So just caught up with tonight last 'ever' episode of bbc's (the tv channel not big black ....) best drama Sherlock Holmes via sky plus, and just in case not everyone has seen it just yet, i'll keep this somewhat bland.

But how the hell did he do it ?

And I kept waiting for Molly to come barging in with the series finale, ending of all endings solution because when Sherlock went to see her, he said he needed 'her', or did he just want a last/ first shag ?

Gutted its finished.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not going to lie, I wept a little at the end.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So just caught up with tonight last 'ever' episode of bbc's (the tv channel not big black ....) best drama Sherlock Holmes via sky plus, and just in case not everyone has seen it just yet, i'll keep this somewhat bland.

And I kept waiting for Molly to come barging in with the series finale, ending of all endings solution because when Sherlock went to see her, he said he needed 'her', or did he just want a last/ first shag ?

Gutted its finished."

A trampoline?

Where have you heard it was the last ever episode? I can't find any confirmation online that this was the absolute final one.

Ha ha ha, trampoline.

so you never see him hit the floor, although you see him on the floor.

I reckon somehow that Molly got a message to restrad (wrong spelling) and set up something to save him hitting the floor, and then he is just seen lying there. Not much blood I seem to recall considering he fell from a great height.

His body was taken away sharpish, altho Dr Watson did attempt to take his pulse.

I heard that they only commissioned a second series not a third.

Or that might have been to boost this series's ratings and cause a public uproar to demand a third series.

[Removed by poster at 15/01/12 23:13:51]

"I heard that they only commissioned a second series not a third.

Or that might have been to boost this series's ratings and cause a public uproar to demand a third series."

ala Conan Doyle? Outrage at killing him off!?

Alla Bobby Ewing and writing off a whole series to a dream, due to the outrage - shit people will think I'm lieing about the age on my profile now

Forum Mod

I can't watch it,the guy that plays Sherlock give me a serious case of the creeps

We'll all be wearing black armbands next!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Or that might have been to boost this series's ratings and cause a public uproar to demand a third series."

according to a geek friend of mine Steven Moffat tweeted that a third series was commissioned at the same time as the second!!

i think the key lies in no one mentioning Morriaty's death/body

Or that might have been to boost this series's ratings and cause a public uproar to demand a third series.

according to a geek friend of mine Steven Moffat tweeted that a third series was commissioned at the same time as the second!!

i think the key lies in no one mentioning Morriaty's death/body"

Come on, can't leave it like that, what do you think ?

Moriarty is still alive ?

I never saw that coming, when he shot himself, that had the full shock/ awe from me.

Something else must be hidden in there in that take, when he shot himself. Viewers were distracted into watching the shooting and aftermath.

"so you never see him hit the floor, although you see him on the floor"

Don't normally quote myself but ...

Sherlock did stop Dr Watson coming to the front of building, although the editor would have you believe that this was to stop Dr Watson getting shot, but how was Sherlock to know where the shooter.

So it was to stop Dr Watson seeing Sherlock hit the floor. His view is obscured by the van, that you see an aerial view of, when Sherlock is about to jump.

I'm also available at weekends for any unsolved crimes.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"So just caught up with tonight last 'ever' episode of bbc's (the tv channel not big black ....) best drama Sherlock Holmes via sky plus, and just in case not everyone has seen it just yet, i'll keep this somewhat bland.

Gutted its finished."

but holmes is gay

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Saw Martin Freeman on Graham Norton the other day and he said that they were going to do another one. Just timing as to getting all actors together, as he's been filming or is currently filming The Hobbit.

As for Sherlock's Flying Dive scene, a scaffold lorry was in the way when he landed, and then drove off. And wasn't Dr Watson knocked over by a cyclist, so he fell down and his gaze averted for vital seconds?

Molly could have gotten a body from the Morgue and dressed it up in the same clothes as Sherlock.

Haha..... did nobody else pick-up Sherlock immediately started elaborately waving his arms and legs as he fell, which is not the action of someone intent on bottoming-out with a sudden-stop,,

or am I reading too much into that...?

Maybe Molly provided Sherlock with a cushioned blood bag fitted into that large coat he wore designed to burst on impact giving the illusion of massive blood loss,,,,

Sox™

"Not going to lie, I wept a little at the end. "

Would I lose my masculinity if I said "+ 1" ........ LOL

I missed the whole lot

Interesting theories about holly providing a dead body double.

And the van that was there, but then not there.

But this was all after Sherlock lost his bargaining tool, the non existent key code. Up until then he didn't know he would have to jump of the building (i think) and he didn't know ay that point that he had to die to save the others.

what about the dummy we saw hanging earlier in the show?

did the cyclist drug watson into believing what he was told he saw? He was very drugged looking after the cyclist hit him..

did yer wan from the lab arrange that the body be taken so quickly so that watson didn't get a chance?

loved that episode.. was great.. i'd be gutted if they didn't do another one..

steven moffit (spelling?)is a deadly writer... love his Dr Who's too

"what about the dummy we saw hanging earlier in the show?

did the cyclist drug watson into believing what he was told he saw? "

Would be funny if we actually get this correct, and we guess the next series's spoilers now.

Can just see it now "script writers re-write entire series after spoilers revealed on swinging forum" lol lol.

In fact, maybe one of the script writers is on fab swingers already reading this thread because :

1) episode one - featured a dominatrix

2) episode two - what did Dr Watson find when followed the lights up into the hills - doggers

Lol

[Removed by poster at 16/01/12 15:14:00]

In the third series Holmes will only wear white clothes.

It will be called 'Watson and Holmes (Deceased)'

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Where have you heard it was the last ever episode? I can't find any confirmation online that this was the absolute final one."

nor us ... so expect him back

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"In fact, maybe one of the script writers is on fab swingers already reading this thread because :

1) episode one - featured a dominatrix

2) episode two - what did Dr Watson find when followed the lights up into the hills - doggers

"

did notice those facts too

Def going to be a third series. Moffat tweeted it today.

Presumably Moriarty in Sherlock's coat went off the building. Watson was concussed and saw what he believed to be true.

Molly sorted the rest of it.

In the original story Holmes and Moriarty died but Conan Doyle brought him back some years later.

I don't think ACD explained why Holmes wasn't dead

"I don't think ACD explained why Holmes wasn't dead"

He did when he brought Holmes back. Google Return or Sherlock Holmes.

"The first story is set in 1894 and has Holmes returning in London and explain the period from 1891-94, a period called "The Great Hiatus" by Sherlockian enthusiasts."

"I don't think ACD explained why Holmes wasn't dead

He did when he brought Holmes back. Google Return or Sherlock Holmes.

"The first story is set in 1894 and has Holmes returning in London and explain the period from 1891-94, a period called "The Great Hiatus" by Sherlockian enthusiasts."

"

*of

I reckon the great glut of blood when Sherlock hit the pavement was because it was Moriartys' body hitting the ground complete with bullet exit wounds to the back of his head.... the old switcheroo!

As for not knowing that the plan was for him to die until he got to the roof, of course he did, he figured out the binary code well before then, it was purely for Moriartys' benefit that he let him think that!

Not that I have thought about it really...

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

It looks like I'm the only one who thinks the whole thing is pretty weak really (ok Cumberbatch can act) and prefers the old Jeremy Brett series. They don't make anything like they used to. Especially television.

Thought I would revive this this thread for anyone who watched the repeat on bbc1 tonight

Any new theory's ?

Completely I did notice that when Watson grabbed that cab at the end from Baker Street it said 'I O U' in graffiti on the back wall from where he jumped into cab

evesham

"Thought I would revive this this thread for anyone who watched the repeat on bbc1 tonight

Any new theory's ?

Completely I did notice that when Watson grabbed that cab at the end from Baker Street it said 'I O U' in graffiti on the back wall from where he jumped into cab"

ooohhhhh i didnt see that!!!

i did think that when i watched t first time round that maybe he ha thrown moriaty's body off the roof but i dont think, watching it again there was time for him to switch.

I am excited about the new series, even though Watson has a dodgy tash in the ad

Yeah that tash looked horrid lol

I've actually never watched an episode of Sherlock til the one that was on tonight. I've gotta say I'm now hooked and thought it was a great episode! Think it may be wise to actually watch it from the start to see what I've missed though lol.

1. Goes to Molly and says that she counts and he needs her help. She's in a position to switch bodies in morgues and change coroners reports etc. plus she's not being targeted by a sniper or killer.

2. Notice the truck parked underneath where he jumps off? Open topped back filled with rubbish bags. Rubbish? Or bags filled with cushions. Plenty of time to fall in break a blood capsule and lie on the floor playing dead. Truck obscures watsons view (where Sherlock deliberately situated him). And as soon as he falls the truck drives off???

3. Watson being knocked over at the exact time of impact by seemingly random cyclist. Holmes reference to a homeless network, were the doctors at the scene actors employed by Holmes.

Still series 3!!!!

evesham

"1. Goes to Molly and says that she counts and he needs her help. She's in a position to switch bodies in morgues and change coroners reports etc. plus she's not being targeted by a sniper or killer.

2. Notice the truck parked underneath where he jumps off? Open topped back filled with rubbish bags. Rubbish? Or bags filled with cushions. Plenty of time to fall in break a blood capsule and lie on the floor playing dead. Truck obscures watsons view (where Sherlock deliberately situated him). And as soon as he falls the truck drives off???

3. Watson being knocked over at the exact time of impact by seemingly random cyclist. Holmes reference to a homeless network, were the doctors at the scene actors employed by Holmes.

Still series 3!!!! "

I did think Molly was involved somehow with identifying the body though but yours is a good theory.

And I forgot about the truck. I was too busy watching the emotion between Sherlock and Watson (such a Girl lol)

It's on New Year's Day

All will be revealed

I hope my hangover has disappeared by the time it airs

Anyone want to guess again at how he did it ??

I hate fakers lol .......

"It's on New Year's Day

All will be revealed

I hope my hangover has disappeared by the time it airs

Anyone want to guess again at how he did it ??

I hate fakers lol ......."

I'll be watching it! The rumours are he had a lot of help from Molly, but apart from that I have no idea.

Rumours also state that Moriarty is not dead either!

Will Dr Watson walk out the shower and find Sherlock there laying in bed, and it was all a dream ?

Ahhhhh the ewings have a lot to answer for.

» Add a new message to this topic