FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > new toys?

new toys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My favourite vibe gave up on me last weekend. I bought it about 13 years ago. It was a big pink one with little beads in it. Also had a bit on the front for massaging your clit. I ordered one that I though looked similar. It came on Wednesday but just doesn't do the job. Any suggestions on new toys that are actually good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

lego?

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

Love honey is a great place to shop, can't remember the one we got though but it's amazing x

"lego?"

Have you eher stood Lego with your bare foot? Now imagine trying to shove that up there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My favourite vibe gave up on me last weekend. I bought it about 13 years ago. It was a big pink one with little beads in it. Also had a bit on the front for massaging your clit. I ordered one that I though looked similar. It came on Wednesday but just doesn't do the job. Any suggestions on new toys that are actually good?"
Ive got 2 lelo ones. I find them very good. I also believe the 50 shades of grey ones do the trick too....maybe the man below meant lelo and not Lego...lol..xx

"lego?

Have you eher stood Lego with your bare foot? Now imagine trying to shove that up there "

So fussy like -the pieces got studs an everythin -phwooar

"lego?

Have you eher stood Lego with your bare foot? Now imagine trying to shove that up there

So fussy like -the pieces got studs an everythin -phwooar"

[Removed by poster at 18/01/19 10:32:41]

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

My missus swears by the Hitachi wand with the relevant attachments. She did break it like. Bought a cheaper copy of love honey and it's virtually the same.

Maybe try that?

Satisfier/womanizer?

"My favourite vibe gave up on me last weekend. I bought it about 13 years ago. It was a big pink one with little beads in it. Also had a bit on the front for massaging your clit. I ordered one that I though looked similar. It came on Wednesday but just doesn't do the job. Any suggestions on new toys that are actually good?"

You need to introduce yourself to the wand, all you old toy will be thrown away just like woody and buzz lol the wand is definitely the way forward

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Electric cane

"My favourite vibe gave up on me last weekend. I bought it about 13 years ago. It was a big pink one with little beads in it. Also had a bit on the front for massaging your clit. I ordered one that I though looked similar. It came on Wednesday but just doesn't do the job. Any suggestions on new toys that are actually good?

You need to introduce yourself to the wand, all you old toy will be thrown away just like woody and buzz lol the wand is definitely the way forward "

I gave a wand. It's a fairly big one. I find it hard to regulate the itenstey of it. Last time I used it I couldn't feel my clit for several hours after.

"My favourite vibe gave up on me last weekend. I bought it about 13 years ago. It was a big pink one with little beads in it. Also had a bit on the front for massaging your clit. I ordered one that I though looked similar. It came on Wednesday but just doesn't do the job. Any suggestions on new toys that are actually good?

You need to introduce yourself to the wand, all you old toy will be thrown away just like woody and buzz lol the wand is definitely the way forward

I gave a wand. It's a fairly big one. I find it hard to regulate the itenstey of it. Last time I used it I couldn't feel my clit for several hours after. "

You could always have someone on standby to feel it for you

I have the lelo and wasn’t impressed. I love my Ann Summers wand with one of the attachments on. Best O ever!

I gave a wand. It's a fairly big one. I find it hard to regulate the itenstey of it. Last time I used it I couldn't feel my clit for several hours after.

You could always have someone on standby to feel it for you"

Sounds good to me.

[Removed by poster at 18/01/19 13:47:27]

Sounds good to me. "

really, i would volunteer but the closest i ever get to your neck of the Woods is Cork once a fortnight -I'll keep an ear out tho

Sounds good to me.

really, i would volunteer but the closest i ever get to your neck of the Woods is Cork once a fortnight -I'll keep an ear out tho"

I was half joking

Sounds good to me.

really, i would volunteer but the closest i ever get to your neck of the Woods is Cork once a fortnight -I'll keep an ear out tho

I was half joking "

So was i -question tho is what was the other half up to?

Sounds good to me.

I was half joking

So was i -question tho is what was the other half up to?"

Your guess is as good as mine

Sounds good to me.

I was half joking

So was i -question tho is what was the other half up to?

Your guess is as good as mine "

ooh -this is starting to sound like sexual battleships -F8 -hit!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I have the bondara silicone 20 function rabit vibrator. It has like a solid, round bit for clitoral stimulation rather than the rabit ears and I much prefer it.

"I have the bondara silicone 20 function rabit vibrator. It has like a solid, round bit for clitoral stimulation rather than the rabit ears and I much prefer it."

You do realise you've started a frenzy of google searches for that product don't you?

"I have the bondara silicone 20 function rabit vibrator. It has like a solid, round bit for clitoral stimulation rather than the rabit ears and I much prefer it."

Off for a look

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Anne Summers do a good one.

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

me

Liverpool

"I have the bondara silicone 20 function rabit vibrator. It has like a solid, round bit for clitoral stimulation rather than the rabit ears and I much prefer it.

You do realise you've started a frenzy of google searches for that product don't you?"

Haha! Maybe I'd better buy a spare in case they sell out!

Liverpool

"I have the bondara silicone 20 function rabit vibrator. It has like a solid, round bit for clitoral stimulation rather than the rabit ears and I much prefer it.

Off for a look "

I've just searched it and a few came up. I have the smooth one not the ridged but I guess it depends what you prefer personally

Off for a look

I've just searched it and a few came up. I have the smooth one not the ridged but I guess it depends what you prefer personally "

Enough -at this rate, you're gonna break Google!

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I just ordered a vibrating butt plug selection box, it's being delivered to Miss.Reds on Monday although she doesn't know that yet.

"I just ordered a vibrating butt plug selection box, it's being delivered to Miss.Reds on Monday although she doesn't know that yet."

What a lovely surprise for her

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Check out the Fun Factory Stronic G or the Zumio, both are excellent.

The Stronic G actually thrusts and the Zumio provides targeted clitoral stimulation.

"I just ordered a vibrating butt plug selection box, it's being delivered to Miss.Reds on Monday although she doesn't know that yet.

What a lovely surprise for her "

Bet she will love it.

"I just ordered a vibrating butt plug selection box, it's being delivered to Miss.Reds on Monday although she doesn't know that yet."

"I just ordered a vibrating butt plug selection box, it's being delivered to Miss.Reds on Monday although she doesn't know that yet.

What a lovely surprise for her "

I thought so. 6 butt plugs for £19 is great value and she does love a bargain.

I thought so. 6 butt plugs for £19 is great value and she does love a bargain."

Sure is

Sure is "

I'll have a spare one or two if you fancy joining us

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

There's a reviewer on the tube beginning with you called Venus O'Hara .. could be worth a look

Sure is

I'll have a spare one or two if you fancy joining us"

I only have 2 butt plugs and I'm half afraid of them

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Mrs2's favourite toy is the Lelo Insignia Soraya.

Mr2

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Satisfyer keeps me satisfied

"Mrs2's favourite toy is the Lelo Insignia Soraya.

Mr2 "

Looking this up

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

the last toy i go was a satisfyer and i think its fantastic, my favourite place to shop for toys and my lingerie is the pantie purse, they do some amazing stuff

the last toy i go was a satisfyer and i think its fantastic, my favourite place to shop for toys and my lingerie is the pantie purse, they do some amazing stuff"

Also looking this up.

By *hicky8Man  over a year ago

Kingshurst

Go to getyourknickersoff.com and search for sizzling Simon brought one a few weeks back and it’s gone down a storm with a few ladies I meet.

"Go to getyourknickersoff.com and search for sizzling Simon brought one a few weeks back and it’s gone down a storm with a few ladies I meet. "

Another great one to check out is the Satisfyer Penguin, looks so cute and gets sub'r' off from cold in under a minute, she swears by it.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Just bought a petrol chainsaw

It’s brilliant!!

Now I bet you never thought Stella would be using one of those lol

"Another great one to check out is the Satisfyer Penguin, looks so cute and gets sub'r' off from cold in under a minute, she swears by it."

Thanks

Ok do you have a single brother??? You sound like the man of my dreams buying surprise butt plugs!

Ok do you have a single brother??? You sound like the man of my dreams buying surprise butt plugs!"

Ha ha

» Add a new message to this topic