FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men dressing as women

Men dressing as women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First off I have nothing against it each to their own but never knew how much of a big deal it was. I was passing a very well known dogging spot and in a blue works van was a man dressed as dorethy from the wizard of oz, there was 4 of us in the car as we were on our way to work and all 4 of us just burst out laughing and went into shock lol. Fair play to this guy he did look like he had just come of stage in the west end.

Like I said I have nothing against it I just don't understand the attraction with it on both sides!

I have dressed as a sexy or in my case not so sexy mrs Santa for a party with others and it was a laugh but I didn't get anything out of it and wouldn't go out to buy women's clothes.

I would like to hear other peoples _iews on this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's not to get? There's nothing better than wearing a nice G String and having a gonad hanging out either side like a pair of dog's floppy ears PMSL

No not for me either but each to there own

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Every person and every scenario is different.

Personally Dorothy doesn't turn me on.

Other cross scenarios do......

"

I would like to hear other peoples _iews on this. "

I don't think you have to 'get it' and I'm sure yer average T-girl won be losing any sleep over you not 'getting it'

... Do you get a lot of people asking you why you're into older men?

... Do you get a lot of people asking you why you're into older men?

Where do you get this info?

Like I said I'm not having a go Im simply asking what do people get out of doing it as I can't see the attraction myself so I'm trying to understand why it's so popular and why people do it.

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"First off I have nothing against it each to their own but never knew how much of a big deal it was. I was passing a very well known dogging spot and in a blue works van was a man dressed as dorethy from the wizard of oz, there was 4 of us in the car as we were on our way to work and all 4 of us just burst out laughing and went into shock lol. Fair play to this guy he did look like he had just come of stage in the west end.

Like I said I have nothing against it I just don't understand the attraction with it on both sides!

I have dressed as a sexy or in my case not so sexy mrs Santa for a party with others and it was a laugh but I didn't get anything out of it and wouldn't go out to buy women's clothes.

I would like to hear other peoples _iews on this. "

You went into shock?

You may need to get out more.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"... Do you get a lot of people asking you why you're into older men?

Like I said I'm not having a go Im simply asking what do people get out of doing it as I can't see the attraction myself so I'm trying to understand why it's so popular and why people do it. "

it turns them on

I’m not surprised your shocked finding Dorothy at a dogging location without Toto….!.

Sox™

You could ask the same thing about pretty much anything to be fair. I'm sure there are things that you like that some others may find strange.

"... Do you get a lot of people asking you why you're into older men?

"

Oh sorry, did I get that wrong?

I was just going by your user name

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Nothing wrong with a man in a g string or womens clothing... It gets me going!!

Lmfao we were al shocked as he or she that night lol was in a builders van and it wasn't on a yellow brick road lol!

I get that people get turned on by it but why!

Is it that everyone is looking at them or the feel of womens clothes on their skin?

Are they the same person when dressed as a woman or are they someone else? ( split personality)

Do the same things turn them on when they are this person?

I know it's different for everyone I just find it intriguing that's all.

Because they want to

Though I am physically unsuitable for cross dressing for anything other than a laugh.

I really do like womens clothes and get a lot of pleasure out of watching my partner pick out and put on an outfit for a club night, not the same pleasure I get when it comes off again but a damned sight more than I do out of picking a pair of trousers and a shirt like I always wear!

So on that premise if I was single, so didn't have someone else to watch getting dressed up, a different shape so I could fit into nice womens clothing, less hairy etc. etc. then I could possibly see a pleasure in it. but to go sit in a van at a dogging spot dressed as a 1950's teenager.... well that takes BALLS

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

[Removed by poster at 15/01/12 13:17:57]

Yes I know and understand everyone is turned on by different things

OP…. for me its just a simple fetish, I don't consider my own motivation as a complicated issue which requires self examination,,,, ,,,,,

However for some people there are more complex reasons.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Pantomime always springs to mind, although having said that some look quite convincing. Especially in Tahiti but thats a long story.

Because they want to

Though I am physically unsuitable for cross dressing for anything other than a laugh.

I really do like womens clothes and get a lot of pleasure out of watching my partner pick out and put on an outfit for a club night, not the same pleasure I get when it comes off again but a damned sight more than I do out of picking a pair of trousers and a shirt like I always wear!

So on that premise if I was single, so didn't have someone else to watch getting dressed up, a different shape so I could fit into nice womens clothing, less hairy etc. etc. then I could possibly see a pleasure in it. but to go sit in a van at a dogging spot dressed as a 1950's teenager.... well that takes BALLS

I totally agree with you on the shirt, trousers and for a laugh bit and it's not just any balls that it takes it's balls of steel wrapped in a nice lace thong I should imagine lol I take my hat off to him his make up was very good but imagine getting pulled by the police and trying to explain what you're doing in a van dressed like that with the shoes I expect at a dogging site

"Pantomime always springs to mind, although having said that some look quite convincing. Especially in Tahiti but thats a long story. "

Lol he did look very good as he had it down to a T.

I think that it was just so dark down there then you pass a van and see the light on and there's Dorothy sitting there with no lion, tin man or scare crow lol if that guy is reading this then thank you for making my night.

If he had been in a car it wouldn't have had the same impact.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

along the yellow brick road to see the Wizard of Jizz.

"OP…. for me its just a simple fetish, I don't consider my own motivation as a complicated issue which requires self examination,,,, ,,,,,

Yes I understand there are more complex reasons for some people however i don't want to get into that it's the people like yourself that enjoy it and do it because they like it but then go back to "normal" if that's what we call it life that intrigues me. Don't get me wrong I don't want people to get to personal or take afence to anything just a little more than "it turns me on" answer

"

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I’m not surprised your shocked finding Dorothy at a dogging location without Toto….!.

Sox™

"

...is that the Brecon Beacons, or Kilimanjaro rising like Olympus above the Serengeti?

"Nothing wrong with a man in a g string or womens clothing... It gets me going!! "

I've worn men's thongs before lol!

I see the time and I realise now with out it gettingpersonal I Wont get answers and as i don't know what answers im looking for I don't think I ever will

This dogging site is very well know and off one of the motorways that's all I will say

Yeah, fully agree.

We don't "get" dogging either.....

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Everyone is into something different and even if someone is into something that's a complete turn off to me, I don't mind as long as it does no one else any harm.

Crossdressing for me is just about having a hell of a lot of fun! Whether it is having a meet, or (as per the pics) going out for a drink dressed like last night.

Each to their own and I hope they all have bloody good fun doing it

"I’m not surprised your shocked finding Dorothy at a dogging location without Toto….!.

Sox™

...is that the Brecon Beacons, or Kilimanjaro rising like Olympus above the Serengeti?"

haha... OMG,,, ,thanks for that,,,,, you've just implanted that rancid song my head playing on loop....arghhhhhhh !!!!!!

I would says sumit witty like “Toto I'm afraid we are not in Kansas anymore”,

but I don’t want to start a trend lame soft rock band name based comments……….

After-all there’s strange people who like that sort of stuff ,,,,,,,

OMG..... get this song outta my heeeeeeeeeeeedd arghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!

Sox™

"

I'm a friend of Dorothy.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You dont have to "get it" its obviuosly something your not interested in. I dont "get" scat, therefore i dont give it a second thought and let those that are into it do it

Sox™

"

Hey Laine,,,,, I'm luv'in ya new pink Onesie.... ya look fab ! phwarrrrrrrrr .......

"You dont have to "get it" its obviuosly something your not interested in. I dont "get" scat, therefore i dont give it a second thought and let those that are into it do it"

Shouldn't that be 'don't give a shit...'

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"... I was passing a very well known dogging spot .... there was 4 of us in the car as we were on our way to work... "

yeah right..... of course you were *cough cough*

Sox™

Hey Laine,,,,, I'm luv'in ya new pink Onesie.... ya look fab ! phwarrrrrrrrr .......

"

Thank you ....... pic is getting fab'd more than any open crotch shots would! xxxx

As most posts say each to their own!

I do find lingerie tractive, love stockings and have been known to ware on occasion.

TV's and TS's in fem cloths can be so erotic.

Would I dress from a partner, hell yes I would, noting wrong with a bit of fun!

"This dogging site is very well know and off one of the motorways that's all I will say"

And you just hppened upon it as you were driving to work with your mates! lol

Come clean about going dogging! pmsl

"OP…. for me its just a simple fetish, I don't consider my own motivation as a complicated issue which requires self examination,,,, ,,,,,

Yes I understand there are more complex reasons for some people however i don't want to get into that it's the people like yourself that enjoy it and do it because they like it but then go back to "normal" if that's what we call it life that intrigues me. Don't get me wrong I don't want people to get to personal or take afence to anything just a little more than "it turns me on" answer

"

I do understand your only asking out of harmless curiousity, Unfortunatly, I can't give you a deep answer, other than it turns me on....

Having said that, there are certain elements of my private life I don't share in the public domain.

But I don’t consider anything I do as abnormal,,,, nor do I stress over what other people think about any aspects of my personal preferences,,,,,

Sox™

I do understand your only asking out of harmless curiousity, Unfortunatly, I can't give you a deep answer, other than it turns me on....

Having said that, there are certain elements of my private life I don't share in the public domain.

But I don’t consider anything I do as abnormal,,,, nor do I stress over what other people think about any aspects of my personal preferences,,,,,

Sox™"

If it gives pleasure and everyone is happy, especially if turned on then I say go for it and have fun

The only ones we have seen out dogging look like Les Dawson, Charles Hawtrey, Iggy Pop, Albert Steptoe and a 7ft tall Blonde Alice Cooper.

Comedic appearence = 8/10

Deportment trying to walk in size 14 stilettos = 4/10

The WTF! Factor =10/10

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"The only ones we have seen out dogging look like Les Dawson, Charles Hawtrey, Iggy Pop, Albert Steptoe and a 7ft tall Blonde Alice Cooper.

The WTF! Factor =10/10 "

It's worth it, just for that then :D

Wolf

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"Nothing wrong with a man in a g string or womens clothing... It gets me going!! "

Halloo-ooo!!!

"The only ones we have seen out dogging look like Les Dawson, Charles Hawtrey, Iggy Pop, Albert Steptoe and a 7ft tall Blonde Alice Cooper.

The WTF! Factor =10/10 "

I wonder what scores they give you when your spread-eagled over the bonnet?

Ya would never catch me wearing womens clothes

(until my so called girl mates get hold a me) xx

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

well if it dont turn you, whatever it is, then it not for you,we should all accept and respect that and find something that does turn you on and let everyone else enjoy their fetish xx

Sounds good to me to wear also!

The WTF! Factor =10/10

I wonder what scores they give you when your spread-eagled over the bonnet?"

We don't get spread eagled on the bonnet, neither do we parade about in cross gender clothing.

"well if it dont turn you, whatever it is, then it not for you,we should all accept and respect that and find something that does turn you on and let everyone else enjoy their fetish xx"

yeah but surely there is no harm in asking and expanding your understanding of others fetishes

its refreshing to chat with others and learn new things even if your never likely to try them out

well it is to me anyhoo i like learning new stuff

"well if it dont turn you, whatever it is, then it not for you,we should all accept and respect that and find something that does turn you on and let everyone else enjoy their fetish xx

yeah but surely there is no harm in asking and expanding your understanding of others fetishes

its refreshing to chat with others and learn new things even if your never likely to try them out

well it is to me anyhoo i like learning new stuff "

Too true!

The WTF! Factor =10/10

We don't get spread eagled on the bonnet, neither do we parade about in cross gender clothing."

So you presume to judge others in a practice you yourselves do not take part in?

...and whilst you don't spread eagle over the bonnet, according to the public photos on your profile, you do spread over the boot. So my apologies for getting the wrong end of the vehicle.

So, in the spirit of your post:-

Accentuating the rear of a vehicle : 5/10

Creativity on flashing in public places : 8/10

Creating a hazard on a public highway : 10/10

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

yes always happy chat and enrich all our expierences that what forum and site for in the end suppose

The WTF! Factor =10/10

We don't get spread eagled on the bonnet, neither do we parade about in cross gender clothing.

So you presume to judge others in a practice you yourselves do not take part in?

...and whilst you don't spread eagle over the bonnet, according to the public photos on your profile, you do spread over the boot. So my apologies for getting the wrong end of the vehicle.

So, in the spirit of your post:-

Accentuating the rear of a vehicle : 5/10

Creativity on flashing in public places : 8/10

Creating a hazard on a public highway : 10/10"

Ooooh! Someones grumpy!

FYI, the photos were taken well away from the public highway, there was no-one else around but ourselves and at what point did I judge?

An observation of some of the TV's we have seen when out, some in public when shopping where there are parents explaining to their children why the man has got ladies clothes on!

You seem to be the one with a problem to my replies in this thread, I don't see any Tv's being as judgmental as you

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

I dont know how any guy can let another guy shag his wife even if he is shagging the other guys wife.

Thats how the conversation went at the tea break the other day so he didnt get that either and would think anyone who does is wierd (little did he know one of those wierdos was sitting next to him lol).

We are all turned on by different things.

One mans wierdo is another mans fantasy.

he's probably an uphill gardener, eugenics should have sorted this out

mind each to their own lol

"I dont know how any guy can let another guy shag his wife even if he is shagging the other guys wife.

Thats how the conversation went at the tea break the other day so he didnt get that either and would think anyone who does is wierd (little did he know one of those wierdos was sitting next to him lol).

We are all turned on by different things.

One mans wierdo is another mans fantasy."

Very true One mans joke is another mans tragedy.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Very true One mans joke is another mans tragedy."

One man's 'genius remark' is another mans bigoted comment.

"Very true One mans joke is another mans tragedy.

One man's 'genius remark' is another mans bigoted comment."

So very true!

"

Ooooh! Someones grumpy!

FYI, the photos were taken well away from the public highway, there was no-one else around but ourselves and at what point did I judge?

An observation of some of the TV's we have seen when out, some in public when shopping where there are parents explaining to their children why the man has got ladies clothes on!

You seem to be the one with a problem to my replies in this thread, I don't see any Tv's being as judgmental as you "

You dare to call me judgemental?

You REALLY need to re-read your initial post.

I think all you guys should just get the kekks off and wear a kilt ...... great for easy access.

A difference of opinion and different lifestyles are what makes the world go round, everyone is individual, with different ideals and perceptions.

Anyone who says or thinks they don't judge others are misguided.

"I think all you guys should just get the kekks off and wear a kilt ...... great for easy access. "

Hmm, whilst I like the pleats, Im more of an A-Line kinda guy due to my big thighs!

"

Ooooh! Someones grumpy!

You seem to be the one with a problem to my replies in this thread, I don't see any Tv's being as judgmental as you

You dare to call me judgemental?

You REALLY need to re-read your initial post.

"

I have, did you see the 3 smiley faces? Thats a smile that is! Y'know, the thing people do when they are being light hearted and having fun

"... I was passing a very well known dogging spot .... there was 4 of us in the car as we were on our way to work...

yeah right..... of course you were *cough cough*"

We was on the way to work on Trowbridge railway station just past bath why else would I be up that way when I live in south Wales!!!!

"This dogging site is very well know and off one of the motorways that's all I will say

And you just hppened upon it as you were driving to work with your mates! lol

Come clean about going dogging! pmsl"

Well we were all dressed in high visibility clothing so if that's how people go dogging lol!

I don't do the dogging thing really as everytime I've ever past a spot (there's been a few as I work all over) they have alway been full of kids in cars or men I seen one couple once that's it so would never go out of my way to look

The WTF! Factor =10/10 "

Lmfao if Alice cooper was diving a MG then I've seen him to lol

"well if it dont turn you, whatever it is, then it not for you,we should all accept and respect that and find something that does turn you on and let everyone else enjoy their fetish xx

well it is to me anyhoo i like learning new stuff "

Yes thank you that's exactly why I asked in the first place but as usual some people get offended which makes me think they are a little embarrassed about it

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ask Kev he likes dressing in his mum's clothes..

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

It's outrageous!

It'll never catch on

I rather like Dorothy, might try that look myself.

I couldn't care less what people choose to wear. Guys can dress like Frank n Furter or Shirley Temple for all I care, good on them if that's what they choose to wear and choose to do.

And let's hope they'd put two fingers up to those who laugh and mock and judge

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

at the risk of getting serious for a mo lol

first thing, sex is what's between your legs; gender is what's between your head

it's reckoned one in every 10 people suffer gender dysphoria to a greater or lesser or degree.

there is a huge spectrum

from the person who gains occasional sexual satisfaction from slipping into underwear of the opposite . . .

through to those whose sense of being in the wrong body is so strong that they cannot continue without surgery to match their sex to their gender

there is every shade of gray in between

for some, it is a sexual parody of feminity; for others it is a lifestyle; and for some the disorientation can be too much to bear, sadly.

it's a minefield of terminology

me?

I'm just a human being doing what comes naturally to me

I don't do it for sex

I function when I dress in male clothes; I flourish when I dress in female clothes

I could live without the sex. But I couldn't live without the lifestyle.

» Add a new message to this topic