FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > this user has left the site

this user has left the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this has happened to me several times and has left me slightly mystified.....i receive a message and when i go to reply im told the sender is no longer on fab!! whats that all about??? it happened yesterday and the message was only 3 minutes old!! some people have no patience!! if anyone can shed some light on why this happens i'd be interested to know........

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

happens all the time but hey who cares more cocks in the sea well ya know wot i mean

"this has happened to me several times and has left me slightly mystified.....i receive a message and when i go to reply im told the sender is no longer on fab!! whats that all about??? it happened yesterday and the message was only 3 minutes old!! some people have no patience!! if anyone can shed some light on why this happens i'd be interested to know........

xx"

They mail.. they either leave or get booted..

Happened today... to us. One minute Kitty was chatting away.. mailed us a few times.. then went to reply and bang, she's gone bless...

She'll be back... I hope Xx

You see it all the time in forums, where the person has left a comment but is listed as 'no longer on the site'

Forum Mod

People come and go and come and go and come back with different names

confuses the hell out of me

some are just dipping their toes so to speak and get spooked when they realise that they may have to actually meet up with someone .......I know its shocking is'nt it?

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

"happens all the time but hey who cares more cocks in the sea well ya know wot i mean "
Cocks in the sea tend to embarrass themselves

» Add a new message to this topic