FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I am guilty

I am guilty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iew OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

of:

Going for lunch/dinner with people and then when I am finished eating and ready to go, I expect others to be.

It is so rude and I think it is because I have lived on my own so long, I expect to do things within my timeline. Am working on it....

What are you guilty of doing and would like to change about yourself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Being a bit of a control freak and having OCD in work

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Being an utter slob at home, you wouldn't realise if you saw me out though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being very organised and trying to organise others instead of going with the flow.

Then when I do finally relax and go with said flow... being too relaxed to the point of couldn't really give a flying, kinda relaxed!

OMG.... this is such a shameful confession....

But I’m guilty of pointing out cinematic inaccuracies during movies and predicting the plot-line…

Sox™

Being untidy is mine.

If there is a surface, there is usually something on it.

Mails, boxes, magazines, newspapers, etc. etc...

The dog has to walk backwards in order to turn around in places.

Not quite as bad as the ones seen on TV, as I have a lady who comes in once a week to clean, dust and hoover for me.

My New Year resolution is to tidy the house, so that I can find space to (i) practice my tap dance routines, and (ii) install a cycle trainer so that I can use my own bike on it.

It is a slow and painful process as I do not enjoy have to sort out my mess.

However, it has to be done, and I am determined to make a difference this year.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

suits me I'm always finished first..

By *iew OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"suits me I'm always finished first.. "

By *r Stagger LeeMan  over a year ago

torquay

Hoarding hundreds of records even though i have nothing to play them on.

"suits me I'm always finished first.. "

Race ya...

I can eat food I dont really like if it is hot... I have a horror of tepid hot meals... so I always finish first...

That said I will wait happily whilst others catch up...;-)

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Being a bit dippy at times. I am sure people at work think I am thick at times..

I wont go to weddings, christenings or funerals, i just think they are really boring and pointless, i did go to my parents funeral though. Me and my hubby wont be having a funeral either. I get bored easily, if i watch a film or go to see a show, i usually get bored with it after an hour.

giving the wrong impression of myself

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"Being very organised and trying to organise others instead of going with the flow.

Then when I do finally relax and go with said flow... being too relaxed to the point of couldn't really give a flying, kinda relaxed!"

+ 1

"... if i watch a film or go to see a show, i usually get bored with it after an hour."

If I go to the cinema, I am asleep before Pearl and Dean is finished...

letting my mouth open before my brain has time to catch up. Leaving poor to dig me out of the hole I've created haha.

"of:

Going for lunch/dinner with people and then when I am finished eating and ready to go, I expect others to be.

It is so rude and I think it is because I have lived on my own so long, I expect to do things within my timeline. Am working on it....

What are you guilty of doing and would like to change about yourself."

I'm the same View, but I haven't been on my own for the last 12 years

...I have no excuse

opening my gob and saying something stupid!!

[Removed by poster at 14/01/12 21:10:02]

I don't suffer fools gladly. And I don't really hide the fact that I don;t like people.

Drinkin too much coffee,, petrol station, if theres a machine, gotta have one,, a star B nearby,,gotta have one,, in the airport, marvelous a costa,,gotta have one!!

Just luv to resist them a bit more often,,drink too much of it,it does the opposite you know, makes you tired.

"I wont go to weddings, christenings or funerals, i just think they are really boring and pointless,

That makes you sound quite unpleasent. To not go to pay respects because funerals bore you? To decline an invite to such an important day as a christening or wedding because it bores you? Sorry, but while I dont disagree they can be boring, surely the need for respect and friendship tanscends that?"

+1

I have missed one funeral in my life, my favourite aunts, because we didn't have any money or a car to get down there (at the time) and it still crushes me now that I wasn't there to say my final respects.

Who actually likes funerals?

Weddings are ace, so much scope to get silly and let your hair down! not boring at all...at least none that we have been to have been. a chance to catch up with old friends and make new ones.

Christening, I'll give you that one, boring as hell, but you show up for the people you care about, it's just what you do.

"Drinkin too much coffee,, petrol station, if theres a machine, gotta have one,, a star B nearby,,gotta have one,, in the airport, marvelous a costa,,gotta have one!!

Just luv to resist them a bit more often,,drink too much of it,it does the opposite you know, makes you tired."

+1

"opening my gob and saying something stupid!! "

Thats nothing to feel guilty about....;-)

Youre a woman, its only natural...

*Furtles off... fast...*

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I kind of tend to agree that weddings and christenings can be a bit boring as usually there are small groups of people who know each other. Having said that I would not turn down friends' invitations for those as it is about the friendship and I can suffer a few hours a little bit bored.

My biggest fault is my impatience ....I like to get things done...kind of yesterday

"My biggest fault is my impatience ....I like to get things done...kind of yesterday "

I'm the exact opposite of that. If people close to me were asked to sum me up in one word it would be 'later'.

"My biggest fault is my impatience ....I like to get things done...kind of yesterday

I'm the exact opposite of that. If people close to me were asked to sum me up in one word it would be 'later'. "

haha, thats like me, why do it today if you can put it off till tomorrow. I work best when I'm under pressure to get things done.

"I wont go to weddings, christenings or funerals, i just think they are really boring and pointless,

That makes you sound quite unpleasent. To not go to pay respects because funerals bore you? To decline an invite to such an important day as a christening or wedding because it bores you? Sorry, but while I dont disagree they can be boring, surely the need for respect and friendship tanscends that?

+1

I have missed one funeral in my life, my favourite aunts, because we didn't have any money or a car to get down there (at the time) and it still crushes me now that I wasn't there to say my final respects.

Weddings are ace, so much scope to get silly and let your hair down! not boring at all...at least none that we have been to have been. a chance to catch up with old friends and make new ones.

Christening, I'll give you that one, boring as hell, but you show up for the people you care about, it's just what you do.

"

Well as i am an atheist i dont go to church, a lot of people think they should go to someones funeral yet they didnt bother to see them when they were alive. The dead person isnt going to know if you are at their funeral. Believe it or not some people choose to get burried in their own gardens or have a humanist funeral they get burried in a cardboard box. In india thet set fire to the dead person in the street.

That makes you sound quite unpleasent. To not go to pay respects because funerals bore you? To decline an invite to such an important day as a christening or wedding because it bores you? Sorry, but while I dont disagree they can be boring, surely the need for respect and friendship tanscends that?

+1

"

Its usualy just silly women who want to get married in church, and have their babies christened, most men think its bullshit, the men just go along with it for their girlfriends sake. Most people who have big expensive weddings usually get divorsed a couple of years later. later.

"

Its usualy just silly women who want to get married in church, and have their babies christened, most men think its bullshit, the men just go along with it for their girlfriends sake. Most people who have big expensive weddings usually get divorsed a couple of years later. later. "

Lol well I must be one of those silly women then as I had a big expensive church wedding and had both my babies christened in church too. I think divorces happen regardless of the wedding venue

Most of the above! Lol, always late, well almost always! Am a control freak in work! And at home! But my OCD with clean and tidy doesn't follow me home! Jus the clean bit! My cupboards r shocking!

I am guilty of wanting my own way and getting stroppy, and sometimes having toddler like tantrums at the word no. I don't do this around friends or work colleagues, its with close family members.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

+1

Its usualy just silly women who want to get married in church, and have their babies christened, most men think its bullshit, the men just go along with it for their girlfriends sake. Most people who have big expensive weddings usually get divorsed a couple of years later. later. "

You really should be the next Dear Deidre

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

We got married in church - 16+ years ago. I find that statement quite offensive

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

i will reply to this thread later

when youv pressured me

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

+1

What size brush do you use for those sweeping generalizations?

BTW, as this is a swingers site, can I just say that there's nothing quite like a blowjob off a lass in a bridemaid's dress...

I always expect people to be as honest as I am. I Will never learn x

"i will reply to this thread later

when youv pressured me"

Will 200 psi do the trick...

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"of:

No you don't it takes too long between courses with all the gabbing you do

only kidding xxx

My main fault is I can be too trusting of people though I have learned from my mistakes with some. Sometimes it has reaped benefits such as the great friends I have met through Fab

I Mr liddy have many flaws lol, my main one is I can't hide how I feel even to just be polite even if its A stranger I have to say your annoying me, my friends say I'm honest to a fault, oh and I have no forgiveness if someone pisses me off that's it I will never speak to them again, where as Mrs is the complete opposite and too forgiving so we sort of meet somewhere in the middle lol

+1

Its usualy just silly women who want to get married in church, and have their babies christened, most men think its bullshit, the men just go along with it for their girlfriends sake. Most people who have big expensive weddings usually get divorsed a couple of years later. later.

What size brush do you use for those sweeping generalizations?

BTW, as this is a swingers site, can I just say that there's nothing quite like a blowjob off a lass in a bridemaid's dress..."

It's even better when you watch your bride giving another guy a BJ while she's still in her wedding dress. Even better than that is when he lifts her skirts and gives her a bloody good fucking.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"of:

going to a social and spending all my time shagging...wouldnt change it though...i would change socials so we can start earlier

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

of:

excessive modesty

It's the only thing that detracts from my complete perfection

Turning into a grumpy old woman, just like my gran.

» Add a new message to this topic