FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who needs children

Who needs children

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you've got your Mother to leave stuff all over the place, spill coffee ALL the time, and, although she can buy the stuff, hasn't yet learnt in 52 years how to change the toilet roll!

So, children or parents, which are worse?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"When you've got your Mother to leave stuff all over the place, spill coffee ALL the time, and, although she can buy the stuff, hasn't yet learnt in 52 years how to change the toilet roll!

So, children or parents, which are worse?"

When my son was younger i told him i was going to go and do all the things you mentioned above to his house when he was older to see how he liked it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My kids are great. My mum is a fucking nightmare. But that's kinda the package with being her kid.

Cherish both! Lifes too short as i know,... little things that wind you up should be ignored, just enjoy them n laugh them off, after all, there not important its the kids n mums who are x

Yeah, I do love living with her 99% of the time. Tempted to write 'you are allowed on to change me' on an empty toilet roll!

"Yeah, I do love living with her 99% of the time. Tempted to write 'you are allowed on to change me' on an empty toilet roll!"

LOL my mum was the best but my dad a total nightmare now,

my kids at 6months, 2,3,4 and 7 years old are easier then him LOL and I still have to do most things for all of them xxx just the way life is though

bad as each other ...just at different stages of getting to the same place in life ... one leaves nappies the other rapidly heading back them .

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Yeah, I do love living with her 99% of the time. Tempted to write 'you are allowed on to change me' on an empty toilet roll!"

Is she the only one that uses toilet roll ? Or is the note for everyone ?

"Yeah, I do love living with her 99% of the time. Tempted to write 'you are allowed on to change me' on an empty toilet roll!

Is she the only one that uses toilet roll ? Or is the note for everyone ?"

I can assure you we both do, yet as there's only us 2 living there, it's left to me!

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

bet you used to do that when you were young lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"bet you used to do that when you were young lol

"

Exactly my thoughts too, your Mum is showing you how it was! I bet she has a cheeky snigger when you go off on one.

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

My mother lives in New Zealand and she still a feckin pain in ass!!

All I can say is...Thank gawd for "caller display"

My mom was like Hyacinth Bucket and our lives were a fookin' misery when we were growing up. We were scared to go home if we got muddy or dirty, even after playing football.

If you got up from your chair, she was already there smoothing the seat cushions before you were vertical.

But, she's been gone now for 10yrs, and there hasn't been a day since that I haven't thought about her, moaned about her or laughed about her.

Coz she's me mom

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

i think about my mum every day as well

Psml, my mum stayed with us for a week and I loved it. Whenever she told me to be quiet I reminded her that it was me that paid the bills under that roof and I was in charge lol xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you got up from your chair, she was already there smoothing the seat cushions before you were vertical

My mum was and still is the exact same and when shes round here she plumps up imaginary unplumped cushions.

I just let her do it, it makes her happy.

She is obsessed by housework and once when i asked her why she replied, when i married your dad at 17 i didnt know anything except how to keep house.

My sister is also obsessive and i was married to a guy that was. Im not as bad as them im more laid back

» Add a new message to this topic