FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bit of a daft question . . .

Bit of a daft question . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry but I have to ask . . .

I have never been into dogging, but I was reading a profile today and it said something along the lines of:

If you want to join us dogging read up on the rules.

Well - heres the daft question - what are the rules??

I have heard all sorts of things like:

If the drivers window is open a quarter it means one thing

If the drivers window is open halfway it means something else

If the inside light is on it means something else, and so on.

But I have also heard that there are no set rules, so which is it?

Strict set of rules or go with the flow??

Thank you in advance

From a very daft feeling

Shona

x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I thought they wound the window down cos it was getting steamed up inside! You live n learn!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trust you BB I had forgotten about this question!!

I have even forgotten why I asked it all them weeks ago

Shona

x x x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rule 1. Make sure your tackle isn't caught in the window when it closes.

Ive been dogging a few times, never understodd the rules myself, once you get there to be honest there dont seem to be any, other than the normal, ask b4 you touch type rules, besides that i have no idea lmao

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

never been either but i have heard that there are complicated rules with the use of the cars internal lights etc to show what cars are ready for action etc

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

As I understand it, the main rule to remember is this: if the car comes careening towards you across the car park at 90 mph, seemingly unable to slow down or stop, and hurtles into the crowd of ankle-trousered fellas, sending several tumbling into the nearby bushes - it's probably a Toyota

We have been dogging for years and as we see things the rules are...

Touch break lights to signal you are infact a dogger and wanting some fun.

If your a cpl you can either do the same or put on/flash your interior light when you want doggers to come over.

You can read all over the net ans find many rules, about keeping your engine on means this or window half down means that, but really most of it is common sense and judging a situation imo

if the profile you looked at was a couple i would think what they really ment by read up on the rules is more up on the etiquette, and will be aimed at the single doggers, eg not hounding cpls by following them around (you get followed alot, which is ok if thats what you want, but if not most doggers if you pull in and let them past, take the hint and stop following), not lighting up a couples car (with main beams/spotlights) as you enter/leave a car park.

The rest is just the usual, no means no, be polite, ask before you touch etc

"As I understand it, the main rule to remember is this: if the car comes careening towards you across the car park at 90 mph, seemingly unable to slow down or stop, and hurtles into the crowd of ankle-trousered fellas, sending several tumbling into the nearby bushes - it's probably a Toyota "

LMAO

"As I understand it, the main rule to remember is this: if the car comes careening towards you across the car park at 90 mph, seemingly unable to slow down or stop, and hurtles into the crowd of ankle-trousered fellas, sending several tumbling into the nearby bushes - it's probably a Toyota "

Rule one.

don't go dogging in a toyota then lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There are no rules.

I’ve heard allsorts of things about different window heights and different lights meaning different things… side lights for one thing, interior lights for another and break lights meaning you are gay and take it up the rear… all bollox.

It is generally accepted that flashing a light (other than a persistent flashing blue one) indicates you are trying to get people’s attention.

Oh and driving around with your headlights on full-beam so you can see into the parked cars usually indicates you are a twat.

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

lights on lights off, window down window up...and all the rest of it its pure and total nuts. the main rule in dogging is as follows, respect the wishes of the people u meet and if they say no then its no, not maybe, or i might, or ok then...

alot(not all)see a female/cpl in the car playing and they think they can join in without asking but normally its not the case..

when the weather is alot warmer we often go dogging and as such i make sure the guys i want to shag are there when we turn up, cheating i know as dogging is mainly to meet complete strangers but i prefer to know the cock or cocks im gonna allow inside me...common sense and all that.. stella xxx

» Add a new message to this topic