FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I was not planning to do anything special ...

I was not planning to do anything special ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... about the Queen's Diamond Jubilee except to decorate my tent with UJ bunting as I shall be camping over the special weekend in June.

Then I heard about the exhibition at Buck House of the Queen's jewellery collection, including her personal ones that do not belong to the state, and I gave in.

A ticket to Buck House along with a special guidebook for the occasion are now on their way to me.

Anyone doing anything to celebrate?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"... about the Queen's Diamond Jubilee except to decorate my tent with UJ bunting as I shall be camping over the special weekend in June.

Then I heard about the exhibition at Buck House of the Queen's jewellery collection, including her personal ones that do not belong to the state, and I gave in.

A ticket to Buck House along with a special guidebook for the occasion are now on their way to me.

"

I was thinking of doing the same thing Pearl!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"... about the Queen's Diamond Jubilee except to decorate my tent with UJ bunting as I shall be camping over the special weekend in June.

I was thinking of doing the same thing Pearl! "

Book now as tickets appear to be available for most dates in August and September to avoid disappointment!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I was thinking of doing the same thing Pearl!

Book now as tickets appear to be available for most dates in August and September to avoid disappointment!

"

Bugger...will do!

By *awty nannaWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

me too, we should go together !!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ooooooh a girly trip to london?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I didn't realise it was the Jubilee but then i've no interest.

There aren't many things I WOULDN'T travel to London for but seeing a strangers jewelry under glass cases and paying heavily for the opportunity could be top of the list.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I didn't realise it was the Jubilee but then i've no interest.

There aren't many things I WOULDN'T travel to London for but seeing a strangers jewelry under glass cases and paying heavily for the opportunity could be top of the list.

"

too many lemons granny?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes working again

and to think it only takes an optional £5 payment to view my crown jewels

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I'm personally not planning on doing anything special to celebrate....however I am pleased to see that those who do want to mark the occasion will be doing so with gusto!

Have a great time!!

"I didn't realise it was the Jubilee but then i've no interest.

"

You should be getting an extra bank holiday and they are moving the last one in may to the first week in June. So you should get the 4th and 5th of June off, depending what you do for a living of course x

» Add a new message to this topic