FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what us ladies have to put up with

what us ladies have to put up with

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im not going to name and shame but this is a message i just received from a guy who sent me a message telling me he could take some pics for my profile. I didnt respond to him and 2 hours later I got this message .

Well not so much the lady are you if you was then rather then ignoring me you would of sent a polite no thank you or i will think about it and let you know but nothing not the sort of thing a lady would do.......

should i report him or just block him???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Just block him ......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block... Adios.!!

Forum Mod

Block

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"im not going to name and shame but this is a message i just received from a guy who sent me a message telling me he could take some pics for my profile. I didnt respond to him and 2 hours later I got this message .

Well not so much the lady are you if you was then rather then ignoring me you would of sent a polite no thank you or i will think about it and let you know but nothing not the sort of thing a lady would do.......

"

I think you should message back apologising profusely for not getting back to him sooner, he is the only worthwile 'member' on the site after all - oh and beg for forgiveness!

I would block.

At the moment he is just rude but if you leave it then he could become insulting.

Shona

x x x

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

well I had an absolute dilly a few days back

"hi...you have no self respect"

how would he know...never messaged/spoken/met him

I just ignored it

Bolton

"well I had an absolute dilly a few days back

"hi...you have no self respect"

how would he know...never messaged/spoken/met him

I just ignored it "

What?? No way, i'd have had to messaged that particular t**t!!! Just for the hell of it apart from anything else!

if his own pics are anything to go by no way would i want him to take mine..one blanked out face with shiny athletic type vest and one very nasty cock pic !!!....ooooh YUK!!!! its a good job there are some fabulous people on FAB or I would be off like a shot !!

Bolton

"if his own pics are anything to go by no way would i want him to take mine..one blanked out face with shiny athletic type vest and one very nasty cock pic !!!....ooooh YUK!!!! its a good job there are some fabulous people on FAB or I would be off like a shot !!"

LOL - don't you just love 'em!

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

"if his own pics are anything to go by no way would i want him to take mine..one blanked out face with shiny athletic type vest and one very nasty cock pic !!!....ooooh YUK!!!! its a good job there are some fabulous people on FAB or I would be off like a shot !!"

Never let one fool spoil it for you. as you say plenty of Fab people here.

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

I can't see him being impatient as a reason to report him so I suggest you just block the muppet, unless he's being abusive in his messages to you.

hes been reported ....called me a tramp before i got a chance to block him ..thats abuse in my book .. hope he gets booted off no space for guys like him on here .

"hes been reported ....called me a tramp before i got a chance to block him ..thats abuse in my book .. hope he gets booted off no space for guys like him on here ."

Good for you, no reason for nastiness on here when you haven't even said a word to a guy !!! Obviously a sad little man who can't get a shag even on a swingers site !! and no he's not worth feeling sorry for ............ x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"im not going to name and shame but this is a message i just received from a guy who sent me a message telling me he could take some pics for my profile. I didnt respond to him and 2 hours later I got this message .

"

Reply....

I may not be a lady in your opinion, but at least I'm not a whingy big girls blouse who get's the hump because they have nothing better to do than sit waiting for a reply to an offer which quite frankly had as much appeal as a hair cut from Stevie Wonder!

*block*

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"hes been reported ....called me a tramp before i got a chance to block him ..thats abuse in my book .. hope he gets booted off no space for guys like him on here .

Good for you, no reason for nastiness on here when you haven't even said a word to a guy !!! Obviously a sad little man who can't get a shag even on a swingers site !! and no he's not worth feeling sorry for ............ x"

No, you are right, there isn't any need for nastiness full stop.

But that goes for both ways, being nasty about how someones cock is ugly just because you had a mail from an impatient male is just the same thing?

I am going to shut this thread now as it is personal to another member