FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sun, nudity and sex.....where to go?

Sun, nudity and sex.....where to go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hesexplorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Godalming

We are planning to go for a week, end Jul, nudist holiday with a young couple and trying to find somewhere we can afford. Want to be nude during the week. Meeting other couples a bonus but not essential. Sun, sand, sex and nudity. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you looking for a nude with swinging resort or just a nudist resort ? There are some nice nudist resorts in France (and elsewhere in Europe) and then there is Cap D'Age for the full on swinging resort.

"Are you looking for a nude with swinging resort or just a nudist resort ? There are some nice nudist resorts in France (and elsewhere in Europe) and then there is Cap D'Age for the full on swinging resort."

I'm going to Cap D'Agde next year, may stay there a month..... or 2.... or 3?

By *hesexplorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Godalming

As we are going as two couples we have sex on tap to swinging is a bonus. Cap d'adge is bloody expensive otherwise was our first choice.

"As we are going as two couples we have sex on tap to swinging is a bonus. Cap d'adge is bloody expensive otherwise was our first choice."

I'm taking my own accomodation!

By *tevie1Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

There is a good nudist beach in Benidorm not far from the main strip it does not get too busy but no kids

» Add a new message to this topic