FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > are you missing out

are you missing out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riskygaz OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

had a great meet on Saturday, with a new women on the site, she has already deleted her account as she found some of the messages that she got, a bit shocking!

OK blowing my own trumpet moment, she said I was amazing in bed and she couldn't believe how good I made her feel that knight, she certainly took full advantage of me, in about 4 1/2 hours we must have went at it seven or eight times. she also said if women on the site new how good I was I would have a queue outside my door.

So the question is girls, when you look at an average looking guy like me and just pass me bye, Do you never stop and think you could be missing out on a really enjoyable shag because you have judged a book by it's cover ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice back on you op X

Lol what

Nah I don’t think I’m missing out. I have to want something and not get it, to be missing out. If I don’t want it, how am I missing out?

Late contender for best thread 2018

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

no. she might think your amazing i might think your shit

By *weetnips69Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

You mite not be everyone’s cup of tea as I’m sure I’m not so we are not missing out just passing by x

No. Physical attraction is important. If someone doesn't appeal to me physically then no amount of sexual prowess will change that.

No

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If I'm passing someone by it's because I'm not attracted to them. If I'm not attracted to them it doesn't matter how good in bed they think they are. So no, I don't give it a second thought.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Gosh.

Are you still in touch since she left the site?

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

A lady friend I know said she did not fancy a guy on first meeting and was not "her type". Ended up marrying him and having children. Lovely couple.

Nope... If I don't fancy you then the sex will not be good regardless of how much someone else fancied you and loved fucking you. Being average looking has nothing to do with your attractiveness to others. I have seen some beautiful men on here and in RL that I didn't fancy at all

I can smell the desperation through my phone screen

Bravo OP for this immense attempt at bigging yourself up

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Congratulations OP...

Both on pleasing a lady and on possibly the most blatant self aggrandising post in quite a while!

I kind of wish I'd thought of it...

What kind of messages did she get that were so shocking she left OP?

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"Congratulations OP...

Both on pleasing a lady and on possibly the most blatant self aggrandising post in quite a while!

I kind of wish I'd thought of it...

"

. ^^^^^ this.

Self veris.. is this a new thing?!

This made me smile thankyou

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's nice to hear that you both had a great time and you got some positive reinforcement.

I'm well aware that having specific requirements might mean that we're missing out but I genuinely don't have time to find out.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"had a great meet on Saturday, with a new women on the site, she has already deleted her account as she found some of the messages that she got, a bit shocking!

OK blowing my own trumpet moment, she said I was amazing in bed and she couldn't believe how good I made her feel that knight, she certainly took full advantage of me, in about 4 1/2 hours we must have went at it seven or eight times. she also said if women on the site new how good I was I would have a queue outside my door.

So the question is girls, when you look at an average looking guy like me and just pass me bye, Do you never stop and think you could be missing out on a really enjoyable shag because you have judged a book by it's cover ??"

I doubt she left because of the messages OP.

She just knew she'd never find a knee trembler with anyone else to rival the night of bliss she experienced with you,so there was no point sticking around.

I hope you videoed it to relive the memory?

A

I never give a guy a second thought if I'm not attracted.

no attraction means no play for me, simply because I won't be in any way turned on.

and I think a lot of the women here would be the same.

fab is a very shallow place and it's allowed to be.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Some of us don’t judge by the cover we actually take time to read the book, my partner was 5’3”, bald and chunky but he was the most wonderful person I had ever met in my life and I miss him more than words can say but for some it is just about looks and that’s fine, we all do this differently.

birmingham

"Gosh.

"

yes she hasn't stopped texting me since that knight, and is very eager to see me again

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Gosh.

yes she hasn't stopped texting me since that knight, and is very eager to see me again "

Result!

Halifax

Shame she left so she couldnt leave you a glowing veri.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Gosh.

yes she hasn't stopped texting me since that knight, and is very eager to see me again

Result! "

And they say it's hard being a single guy on here....

Well done OP! Winner winner!!

A

birmingham

"What kind of messages did she get that were so shocking she left OP?"
Well this was her first time on a site like this, she overheard a couple of people at work talking about it, so as she is in a sexless marriage she thought she would take a look, But I think it was a bit of a shock, she didn't go into to much detail just that some of the messages and pictures were vile, and a few stroppy guys giving her a hard time because they could see she had read the message but had not replied, so got the usual WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, crap, so she thought this is not for me.

"Gosh.

yes she hasn't stopped texting me since that knight, and is very eager to see me again "

You big ol' silver tongued devil you

Legend

birmingham

"Shame she left so she couldnt leave you a glowing veri. "
Thats true! oh well not to worry lol.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"had a great meet on Saturday, with a new women on the site, she has already deleted her account as she found some of the messages that she got, a bit shocking!

So the question is girls, when you look at an average looking guy like me and just pass me bye, Do you never stop and think you could be missing out on a really enjoyable shag because you have judged a book by it's cover ??"

Lmao this is priceless

So good that she deleted her account after the experience rather than use filters to block messages

However if this brazen attempt to get laid works I'll post the story of the 42 seater coach full of fab hotty ladies I kept satisfied for three weeks before they all left fab and deleted their accounts so I couldnt get any verifications

Halifax

"Shame she left so she couldnt leave you a glowing veri. Thats true! oh well not to worry lol."

Yeah. I was being sarcastic. Sorry.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Aww Op, glad you had a great time! Hopefully you get to meet her again and continue having such wonderful sex.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"What kind of messages did she get that were so shocking she left OP?Well this was her first time on a site like this, she overheard a couple of people at work talking about it, so as she is in a sexless marriage she thought she would take a look, But I think it was a bit of a shock, she didn't go into to much detail just that some of the messages and pictures were vile, and a few stroppy guys giving her a hard time because they could see she had read the message but had not replied, so got the usual WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, crap, so she thought this is not for me. "

It would have been nice of you to let her know how the filters worked, then she could have blocked single men and stayed. But hey ho, maybe she'll try again.

"Nah I don’t think I’m missing out. I have to want something and not get it, to be missing out. If I don’t want it, how am I missing out?"

Yeah that’s perfectly explained. That’s how I feel too.

"Late contender for best thread 2018"

No, because, no matter how good you may be with someone else, if I'm not attracted to you, you won't be doing it for me.

I do give people a chance. Book covers mean nothing to me. But I wouldn't meet someone just because someone else thought they were a great shag. If I'm not 'feeling it', it will be crap. Doesn't matter if they're some sexpert that's fucked 1,000 women. So no I'm not missing out. I'm saving them from a crap shag with me.

birmingham

So the question is girls, when you look at an average looking guy like me and just pass me bye, Do you never stop and think you could be missing out on a really enjoyable shag because you have judged a book by it's cover ??

Lmao this is priceless

So good that she deleted her account after the experience rather than use filters to block messages

However if this brazen attempt to get laid works I'll post the story of the 42 seater coach full of fab hotty ladies I kept satisfied for three weeks before they all left fab and deleted their accounts so I couldnt get any verifications "

Lol I will have you know I have had a couple of very good verifications in the past, but as people who have been on here a long time will know, when someone delete's their account you loose all information on them, including verifications.

"I made her feel that knight"

Why did you make her feel a guy in shiny armour?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Is this a self appreciation thread OP?

I've had partners who others have said are amazing and I thought they were shit. So I'll continue to judge people on their merits, not just their looks but their personalities and if we have a connection

Hahaha.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

If my cock could write veris it would say something similar

As for the question, I always judge a book by its cover when it comes to sex,

I've got to be attracted to them first

It's not just that sex is very personal and subjective, so one person's nectar is another person's poison, but personality is like that.

People may think I am average but I only need the person I am fucking to see something special and vice versa.

Decided to look at OPs profile to see what I’m missing out on

"Shame she left so she couldnt leave you a glowing veri. "

She didn't need to ... he writes his own

Halifax

"Shame she left so she couldnt leave you a glowing veri.

She didn't need to ... he writes his own "

Seems so pal lol.

» Add a new message to this topic