FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My Fab best friend

My Fab best friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I started talking to a guy earlier this year on fab. Then we began speaking daily since October but have never met. There is a connection in sense of humour there, things we like/interests, the banter is so good. We laugh all the time and share a lot with eachother. We both respect eachothers relationship situation and this is why we have never met. He is loyal to his partner, even though he has been on fab for years has never met or cheated on her. He is lonely and looking for friendships with the added curiosity sexually. Rarely are our conversations sexual though apart from if he asks about if I have met someone. But I consider my friendship with him something special. No feelings whatsoever obviously but just a nice thing to have.

Has anyone else built up something like this on fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I started talking to a guy earlier this year on fab. Then we began speaking daily since October but have never met. There is a connection in sense of humour there, things we like/interests, the banter is so good. We laugh all the time and share a lot with eachother. We both respect eachothers relationship situation and this is why we have never met. He is loyal to his partner, even though he has been on fab for years has never met or cheated on her. He is lonely and looking for friendships with the added curiosity sexually. Rarely are our conversations sexual though apart from if he asks about if I have met someone. But I consider my friendship with him something special. No feelings whatsoever obviously but just a nice thing to have.

Has anyone else built up something like this on fab? "

Just meet up for a coffee..

Yes definitely. Not totally the same as your situation but I speak to him every day. Can’t imagine him not being in my life. He’s left fab now though. It’s lovely

No.

I don't

Yes we have been mates for about a year she is my cheat sheet my personal headshrinker and cheerer upperer and her humour and wit rivals my own i travelled to south wales to meet her the day before my birthday and speak almost daily mystique your a legend girly

Nice to be able to share with someone like that.

Are you not a bit curious to meet or would that spoil it. X

I can't even get women to reply to my messages, building up that level of relationship would be a miracle.

"Nice to be able to share with someone like that.

Are you not a bit curious to meet or would that spoil it. X"

Didnt spoil it fot me we met as friends 3 hours at a welsh beach then drove home

Are you not a bit curious to meet or would that spoil it. X"

We should ASAP because one day we will just bump into eachother on the school run or in Morrison's lol.

Didnt spoil it fot me we met as friends 3 hours at a welsh beach then drove home "

Excellent, its lovely to know who that person is as a person too sometimes.

Didnt spoil it fot me we met as friends 3 hours at a welsh beach then drove home "

Sounds good and really pleased to hear it!!

"Yes definitely. Not totally the same as your situation but I speak to him every day. Can’t imagine him not being in my life. He’s left fab now though. It’s lovely "

It really is

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

Yes I found a bloke on here that I actually work with I'm not interested in him sexually because he's married but we share alot and have become good friends it's good to share with someone who understands this place sometimes

Didnt spoil it fot me we met as friends 3 hours at a welsh beach then drove home

Excellent, its lovely to know who that person is as a person too sometimes. "

totally

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I have built up friendships with a few on here. Some I speak with daily, some weekly. Its nice to speak freely with open minded people x

"Yes we have been mates for about a year she is my cheat sheet my personal headshrinker and cheerer upperer and her humour and wit rivals my own i travelled to south wales to meet her the day before my birthday and speak almost daily mystique your a legend girly"

Aww you are a sweetheart. You know I feel the same way. We may have met on fab, but our friendship surpasses it. Love you lots

"Yes we have been mates for about a year she is my cheat sheet my personal headshrinker and cheerer upperer and her humour and wit rivals my own i travelled to south wales to meet her the day before my birthday and speak almost daily mystique your a legend girly

Aww you are a sweetheart. You know I feel the same way. We may have met on fab, but our friendship surpasses it. Love you lots "

you too lass

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I started talking to a guy earlier this year on fab. Then we began speaking daily since October but have never met. There is a connection in sense of humour there, things we like/interests, the banter is so good. We laugh all the time and share a lot with eachother. We both respect eachothers relationship situation and this is why we have never met. He is loyal to his partner, even though he has been on fab for years has never met or cheated on her. He is lonely and looking for friendships with the added curiosity sexually. Rarely are our conversations sexual though apart from if he asks about if I have met someone. But I consider my friendship with him something special. No feelings whatsoever obviously but just a nice thing to have.

Has anyone else built up something like this on fab? "

I can’t help wondering if his partner would see things as you do in this situation .

It’s all very well that you say you haven’t met him due to both of your relationship situations , but if you’re talking every day , sharing things and getting on so well together on a swinging site it may not be seen as being as innocent as you seem to make it out to be . I know I wouldn’t be too happy if it was my wife carrying on like that .

But back to the question .

No

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There are a few people here who I consider friends, but two specifically to whom the "with benefits" addendum will never be added.

They're bpth people I know I can talk to about almost anything without fear of judgement - who will offer sound advice if ever I ask for it, one of them I have met at a group social, and would do so again, the other if ever we were local to one another I'd happily meet for a coffee and a catch up. Both of them I can talk sex and sexuality with openly and honestly, but do so knowing there are no sexual undertones or expectations.

Whilst it sound odd to say so, they're as good a friends to me as some of my real life friends and I only want what is good for them and the thought of having sex with either of them never enters my head, even though I regularly perv their pics

"There are a few people here who I consider friends, but two specifically to whom the "with benefits" addendum will never be added.

They're bpth people I know I can talk to about almost anything without fear of judgement - who will offer sound advice if ever I ask for it, one of them I have met at a group social, and would do so again, the other if ever we were local to one another I'd happily meet for a coffee and a catch up. Both of them I can talk sex and sexuality with openly and honestly, but do so knowing there are no sexual undertones or expectations.

Whilst it sound odd to say so, they're as good a friends to me as some of my real life friends and I only want what is good for them and the thought of having sex with either of them never enters my head, even though I regularly perv their pics "

Purely platonic can be possible for men and women, even if others don't agree

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"No.

I don't"

You just make them elsewhere Patrick

"No.

I don't

You just make them elsewhere Patrick "

you cant blame me for that sandy. ive tried.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Yes, I do have fab friends like that. We started chatting when I was here before and stayed close throughout my leaving and subsequent return. I talk to them daily and we all know the ins and outs of our daily lives.

They have become my support system and my close friends, my personal cheer squad and my toughest critics. I'm genuinely proud to call them my friends.

» Add a new message to this topic