FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Free the Vaginas Sunday!

Free the Vaginas Sunday!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today is the international butterflies day.

So it would only be fair if you ladies would be kind enough and spread your wings in this thread to commemorate the ocassion

Camel toes and other variations are very welcome too, no discrimination

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You dont have many answers best check our pics. X

Pass

"Pass "
Spoilsport

"Pass Spoilsport "

It’s very free as I’ve not even got dressed today . But you’ll just have to take my word for it

Ermmmmmm think I'll leave my hairy growler covered up

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"Ermmmmmm think I'll leave my hairy growler covered up "

By *lwenWoman  over a year ago

De12 area

"Pass Spoilsport

It’s very free as I’ve not even got dressed today . But you’ll just have to take my word for it "

I haven't got dressed either.. I'm having a lazy day.. And that includes no knickers..

"Pass Spoilsport

It’s very free as I’ve not even got dressed today . But you’ll just have to take my word for it

I haven't got dressed either.. I'm having a lazy day.. And that includes no knickers.. "

That’s what these days between Xmas and new year are all about

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'll spare you.

hairy growler

"Ermmmmmm think I'll leave my hairy growler covered up

hairy growler "

That did make me chuckle. Not heard that word for years

tipperary

"I'll spare you."

Spare him....dont spare me

It is strange how women are grossed out by their vaginas or vaginas in general. As are men to a degree. Neither sexual organs are aesthetically pleasing but men are proud of their penises, whereas women are ashamed of their vaginas.

"It is strange how women are grossed out by their vaginas or vaginas in general. As are men to a degree. Neither sexual organs are aesthetically pleasing but men are proud of their penises, whereas women are ashamed of their vaginas.

"

I’m not ashamed. I quite like mine as it goes. I just choose not to display it in public.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Bit of a sweeping statement. I've seen some real beauties.

Bunch of nuns

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"It is strange how women are grossed out by their vaginas or vaginas in general. As are men to a degree. Neither sexual organs are aesthetically pleasing but men are proud of their penises, whereas women are ashamed of their vaginas.

"

Who told you that women are grossed out by their vaginas?

Errr... some are very aesthetically pleasing. Some women are ashamed. Although not ashamed, more just not comfortable showing it. Which is fair enough.

"

Not at all. I just prefer to keep that part of myself private. I don't feel the need to display my bits. It has nothing to with shame

Not at all. I just prefer to keep that part of myself private. I don't feel the need to display my bits. It has nothing to with shame "

zip it get ya rat out

Who told you that women are grossed out by their vaginas?

Errr... some are very aesthetically pleasing. Some women are ashamed. Although not ashamed, more just not comfortable showing it. Which is fair enough."

It's evident in mowt women's attitude's i suppose.

I wouldn't say either sexual organ is aesthetically pleasing. Lol.

To each their own.

I’m not ashamed. I quite like mine as it goes. I just choose not to display it in public. "

And I don’t think many men are grossed out

by them either. And I find some pics aesthetically pleasing too . In fact I don’t think I agree with anything in your whole comment

Not at all. I just prefer to keep that part of myself private. I don't feel the need to display my bits. It has nothing to with shame "

Even at request?

I’m not ashamed. I quite like mine as it goes. I just choose not to display it in public.

by them either. And I find some pics aesthetically pleasing too . In fact I don’t think I agree with anything in your whole comment "

Good to know.

i think this comes down to equality.

its ok for men to get the bums out but the growler? ohhhh no

by them either. And I find some pics aesthetically pleasing too . In fact I don’t think I agree with anything in your whole comment "

you too get ya rat out lady

by them either. And I find some pics aesthetically pleasing too . In fact I don’t think I agree with anything in your whole comment you too get ya rat out lady"

For you babe. Always

Not heard that for years either

by them either. And I find some pics aesthetically pleasing too . In fact I don’t think I agree with anything in your whole comment you too get ya rat out lady

For you babe. Always

Not heard that for years either "

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"

I'm far from ashamed nor am I grossed out by them.

I just prefer to keep those types of photos private.

By *adtaffladMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Spot on they are all nice in there own way

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

Not at all. I have a very nice neat vagina and I like them as a rule.

Mine is visible (don't do gaping) on some of my photos

Many men aren't so much as proud of their penises, as obsessed

Nita

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I'll spare you.

Spare him....dont spare me "

Have you got any eye bleach to hand?

Nita"

Wonderful pics

Scunthorpe

Nita

Wonderful pics "

Not at all. I just prefer to keep that part of myself private. I don't feel the need to display my bits. It has nothing to with shame

Even at request?"

No. If it were requested, I would know that they were not the type for me. I'm looking for regular meets with men who are respectful of my own personal boundaries. I would never request a dick pic either and have met those who don't have one on display

"

I'm not ashamed of mine, quite the reverse, which is why it is for private consumption only!

Even at request?

No. If it were requested, I would know that they were not the type for me. I'm looking for regular meets with men who are respectful of my own personal boundaries. I would never request a dick pic either and have met those who don't have one on display "

Right so why are men absolutely fine sending pictures of their knobs, generally speaking, yet women would almost never send pictures of their lady gardens.

It's a societal thing.

Scunthorpe

Even at request?

No. If it were requested, I would know that they were not the type for me. I'm looking for regular meets with men who are respectful of my own personal boundaries. I would never request a dick pic either and have met those who don't have one on display

Right so why are men absolutely fine sending pictures of their knobs, generally speaking, yet women would almost never send pictures of their lady gardens.

It's a societal thing."

It's because those men assume that women will be as obsessed with their cock as they are.

Women are more likely to be interested in the whole package.

Nita

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

It's because those men assume that women will be as obsessed with their cock as they are.

Nita"

And why are those men "obsessed" with their cocks, do you think?

Also that second sentence is probably untrue, in my experience.

Scunthorpe

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Also that second sentence is probably untrue, in my experience."

And just how much experience do you have, to come to that conclusion?

Nita

Even at request?

It's a societal thing."

I can't answer why men are comfortable with It, not being one. I can't answer for all women either because we are not all the same. I can only speak for myself and my reasons

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Nita"

To quote Brian Cohen, "A lot".

I get mine out sometimes. I don't feel ashamed of it just as I don't feel ashamed of any part of my body. I've got what I've got.

Yes it can be seen as a bit intimate but I like the liberating feeling of full nakedness. I can't imagine I'd ever post any close ups though, but then I wouldn't do that for any other parts of my body either.

Scunthorpe

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Nita

To quote Brian Cohen, "A lot"."

You obviously associate with different women to me.

Even at request?

It's a societal thing."

Could be because some women on here specify that they only want certain sizes etc. You don’t see many men’s profiles specifying certain things. I think a lot of women do probably send those pics too, from what I’ve heard they do. You’ve only got a small proportion of women from fab on these forums don’t forget.

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Nita

You obviously associate with different women to me."

I associate with every kind of woman lol.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"

It's a societal thing."

Generalising much? Whilst *some* men may be "fine" with it not *all* men are, and in fact I'd go as far as to say the majority of the men that *get* this site and find they have a great experience from it won't be the type to randomly send pics of their cocks to all and sundry.

Those that are "fine" with it will mostly be the type that also regularly post about their lack of meets. Make what you want of that.

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Nita

I associate with every kind of woman lol. "

I'm sorry, but I don't think you do know women very well, even if you do associate with them. If you did, you wouldn't make sweeing generalisations

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Nita

I'm sorry, but I don't think you do know women very well, even if you do associate with them. If you did, you wouldn't make sweeing generalisations "

Sweeping*

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Nita

I'm sorry, but I don't think you do know women very well, even if you do associate with them. If you did, you wouldn't make sweeing generalisations "

They're not generalisations. They are observations. What you feel individually about your vagina isn't my concern here.

Why do you think the vagina is so taboo in tv, film, comedy etc. Whereas the penis is the subject of conversatio of light hearted conversation?

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

"

Grossed out and ashamed? No, not at all. I think mine is awesome. I'm just not interested in flashing it to all and sundry.

Maybe it's to do with the generalisation that men are more visual and so think showing their cock off is what women want.

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Nita

I'm sorry, but I don't think you do know women very well, even if you do associate with them. If you did, you wouldn't make sweeing generalisations

They're not generalisations. They are observations. What you feel individually about your vagina isn't my concern here.

Why do you think the vagina is so taboo in tv, film, comedy etc. Whereas the penis is the subject of conversatio of light hearted conversation?"

Observations based on those you have met. You have made a sweeping generalisation based on those observations. You have not said said some. You haven't left room for manoeuvre. You have disregarded mine and other women's opinions so that you can continue with your closed mindset. Good luck on the site

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Nita

Why do you think the vagina is so taboo in tv, film, comedy etc. Whereas the penis is the subject of conversatio of light hearted conversation?

Observations based on those you have met. You have made a sweeping generalisation based on those observations. You have not said said some. You haven't left room for manoeuvre. You have disregarded mine and other women's opinions so that you can continue with your closed mindset. Good luck on the site "

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about society.

I don't need luck I can get rejected pretty well on my own thanks!

I was almost going to brave it but no it's gone all serious!

"I was almost going to brave it but no it's gone all serious!"

I know, they took over the thread

tipperary

"I was almost going to brave it but no it's gone all serious!"

If you want to brave it then do it...

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Even at request?

It's a societal thing.

Nita

Nita

Observations based on those you have met. You have made a sweeping generalisation based on those observations. You have not said said some. You haven't left room for manoeuvre. You have disregarded mine and other women's opinions so that you can continue with your closed mindset. Good luck on the site

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about society.

I don't need luck I can get rejected pretty well on my own thanks! "

If you take Fab as a subset of society though and actually one that is generally more broadminded so more likely to be skewed the other way from what you are suggesting - there are, as this thread has shown, those that are comfortable with baring all, those that aren't and those that are somewhere in the middle - in other words a broad spectrum, and therefore your statements are very much generalisations based on not even the evidence before you on this very site!!

Scunthorpe

"I was almost going to brave it but no it's gone all serious!

I know, they took over the thread "

Sorry

You'll have to console yourself by perving pussy pics

Nita

"I was almost going to brave it but no it's gone all serious!

I know, they took over the thread "

Ooops sorry lovely.

» Add a new message to this topic