FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women who message first will fuck anyone

Women who message first will fuck anyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If a woman sends the first message she's feisty and sex mad. She's on the prowl looking for sex and not sat around waiting for loads of mail to inflate her ego. If she mails you, sex is guaranteed.

If you got a first message from a woman would you think this?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Absolutely ,,, all day long ,,, and then I’d wake up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could be a scammer - there seems to be a few about

No not at all i just call them brave

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"If a woman sends the first message she's feisty and sex mad. She's on the prowl looking for sex and not sat around waiting for loads of mail to inflate her ego. If she mails you, sex is guaranteed.

If you got a first message from a woman would you think this?"

Yes

What's good for the gander is also good for the goose......

A

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"If a woman sends the first message she's feisty and sex mad. She's on the prowl looking for sex and not sat around waiting for loads of mail to inflate her ego. If she mails you, sex is guaranteed.

Does the first message say fuck me big boy

Or

Hi, I like your profile and would love to chat more ?

I've never been messaged first but I bet it feels amazing to receive one

Im genuinely shocked when a woman messages me first as its a very rare thing especially for someone like me , as im not the best looking or slimmest and is abit alternative but no i wouldnt think im guaranteed anything because of it x

What woman’s messaging me first then?

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I would not think this automatically, no.

Or

I've never been messaged first but I bet it feels amazing to receive one"

It would say:

hi

"Could be a scammer - there seems to be a few about"

You'd assume it was a scam?

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Fab would be a better experience if more women made first contact and this became the norm. Women choosing based on profiles and a couple of photos . Women not getting 200 messages a day. Let's hope it catches on .

On the rare occasion that this has happened I’ve taken a good look at the profile first - decided if they look like the type of person that would fuck anything, or whether I think I’m right up their street and then I’d take it from there. One of my favourite lyrics from a song is “I won’t roll my bones for every little girl who gets on down”...

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Send one to me and I'll tell you

Is the first paragraph about your secret self? If so best not guarantee yourself to any man until you get an idea about him first!

Or more likely...

“Hi, there has been a plague that has infected every other man on the planet. Looks like I’m stuck with you.”

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 30/12/18 10:58:12]

Cambridge

"Im genuinely shocked when a woman messages me first as its a very rare thing especially for someone like me , as im not the best looking or slimmest and is abit alternative but no i wouldnt think im guaranteed anything because of it x"

You said it’s rare for a woman to message you first so I’m saying hi. You look lovely to me! X

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

No, why would you think that would be the case?

Cambridge

"On the rare occasion that this has happened I’ve taken a good look at the profile first - decided if they look like the type of person that would fuck anything, or whether I think I’m right up their street and then I’d take it from there. One of my favourite lyrics from a song is “I won’t roll my bones for every little girl who gets on down”..."

I seem to recall I messaged you first! X

No.

Most want to chat first find out a few things which I like to do.

Most women I'd hope are more careful these days.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

No I haven't done, but when they have messaged me first it has led to sex if I've wanted it to so maybe I should think that.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Or

It would say:

hi"

Just hi would leave me a bit disappointed that it doesn't say a little bit more than that but in no way is that a desperate message indicating that you're gagging for sex

Women who send a first message to me are women of impeccable taste, and are more likely to agree with a no expectation coffee (meeting me out of curiosity more than carnal desire). Once they meet me, I win them over with my charm. I don't recall a first message ever turning into a guaranteed fuck.

"Fab would be a better experience if more women made first contact and this became the norm. Women choosing based on profiles and a couple of photos . Women not getting 200 messages a day. Let's hope it catches on . "

I wonder if men would make more of an effort with their profiles if they were being hunted.

Is the first paragraph about your secret self? If so best not guarantee yourself to any man until you get an idea about him first! "

Yes it is but it's a secret. shhhhh

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

Wouldnt assume anything, I'd be somewhat surprised as I gather from forum posts and chats that it's a little unusual. I'd probably return the "hi" message and have a look at her profile whilst waiting for her to respond.

By *olexMan  over a year ago

Hull

Never happened & i doubt it ever will but never assume that it's guaranteed. I've always thought that even when i've been chatting to women.

"Or more likely...

“Hi, there has been a plague that has infected every other man on the planet. Looks like I’m stuck with you.”"

I'm going to copy this and mass mail every man in my local area.

"Or more likely...

“Hi, there has been a plague that has infected every other man on the planet. Looks like I’m stuck with you.”"

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Nothing in life is guaranteed except death and hemorrhoids..(and fortunately neither has paid me a visit yet), so why would you expect a gregarious lady to be up first a shag on the first meet?

I'd agree that as a guy, receiving the first message from a female is a rare thing but just because she actively looks for what she wants rather than trawling through a plethora of messages trying to sort the wheat and chaff, that doesn't make her any more predisposed to guaranteed sex than someone less pro active..

There is an old saying (why the fuck are all sayings old, are we not clever enough to think up new ones?) "Watch out for the quiet ones!"

By *amelhunterMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Id likely fall over, knock myself out. Then not reply to the message out of shock

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Nope that thought has never occurred to me when it's happened...next!!

"Nothing in life is guaranteed except death and hemorrhoids..(and fortunately neither has paid me a visit yet), so why would you expect a gregarious lady to be up first a shag on the first meet?

I'd agree that as a guy, receiving the first message from a female is a rare thing but just because she actively looks for what she wants rather than trawling through a plethora of messages trying to sort the wheat and chaff, that doesn't make her any more predisposed to guaranteed sex than someone less pro active..

There is an old saying (why the fuck are all sayings old, are we not clever enough to think up new ones?) "Watch out for the quiet ones!""

Ooh, I'm quiet

As long as it's not 'Hey' from a silhouette.

So does the same rule apply in real life? If a woman smiles or starts a convo then automatically it's on like donkey Kong!! Sheeeeit think I've missed a few sitters...

You're fishing hard today

By *ettyboob72Woman  over a year ago

Manningtree

we are in the 21st century are we not. one message, does not guarantee sex

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I've been known to message first, it just means I think there could be a potential match, but convos and face pics are needed to see if anything progresses.

As I'm sure men who message first do the same, well apart from the "this is my hotel cum and sit on my face" types

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

If it's a faf message...

I never assume anything, just see where it goes.

Haha!

Imagine the poor lads who believe you, and then it dawns on them they have to repopulate the human race.

"Im genuinely shocked when a woman messages me first as its a very rare thing especially for someone like me , as im not the best looking or slimmest and is abit alternative but no i wouldnt think im guaranteed anything because of it x

You said it’s rare for a woman to message you first so I’m saying hi. You look lovely to me! X"

Awwwwww thank you very much ur more than welcome to inbox i would definetly be up for chatting with a lovely lady like u ! Plus ur fairly localish and u go jaydees aswell x

Going by the amount of men (practically all of them) who will meet me without seeing my pics or knowing anything about me, I'm going with yes.

I have been known to message first actually. Its usually because they have said something that's interested me or I like the cut of their jib. I message because I would like to learn more about them, I'm far from desperate

"So does the same rule apply in real life? If a woman smiles or starts a convo then automatically it's on like donkey Kong!! Sheeeeit think I've missed a few sitters..."

Yes. Yes it is true. If a woman looks at you she's imagining riding your cock like a mad woman while screaming "yippy aye yay".

I don't think this is true, it's certainly never been my assumption, and even if it is so what? We're all equal.

You're fishing hard today "

What do you mean fishing?

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have messaged men in the past, mostly because I wanted sex with them, I don’t see anything wrong with that, it’s quite liberating in fact

It's rare to receive a first message from a lady. Mine have usually been in response to a thread. I don't think anyone has contacted me purely from looking at my profile.

"On the rare occasion that this has happened I’ve taken a good look at the profile first - decided if they look like the type of person that would fuck anything, or whether I think I’m right up their street and then I’d take it from there. One of my favourite lyrics from a song is “I won’t roll my bones for every little girl who gets on down”...

I seem to recall I messaged you first! X"

Yes you did x

I’d think she’s a 21st century woman and not much more

"So does the same rule apply in real life? If a woman smiles or starts a convo then automatically it's on like donkey Kong!! Sheeeeit think I've missed a few sitters...

Yes. Yes it is true. If a woman looks at you she's imagining riding your cock like a mad woman while screaming "yippy aye yay"."

Is she working alphabetically?...just curious.

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

You havnt sent a message to me so far, so if you now did i would think that.

I have received a couple in the past (the first said we must be neighbours (we were)) i didnt think anything other than WOW who is it.

We met that night and just chatted (met a couple times since). Another i had already met in a club so no.

A couple others profiles looked like working girls or bare backers so yes.....report block delete.

"So does the same rule apply in real life? If a woman smiles or starts a convo then automatically it's on like donkey Kong!! Sheeeeit think I've missed a few sitters...

Yes. Yes it is true. If a woman looks at you she's imagining riding your cock like a mad woman while screaming "yippy aye yay".

Is she working alphabetically?...just curious. "

Yes.

I'd think she was a he posing as a woman

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I hate it when you get a first message from woman that says ... Hi hun.. ...I'm in your area today or... how r u.. or wot yer wearin' ... and the such like ..

Is she working alphabetically?...just curious. "

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

It's flattering to be messaged first by a woman.

You can only really talk yourself out of a meet then.

Still waiting! Lol. Surprise me!

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"No.

Most want to chat first find out a few things which I like to do.

Most women I'd hope are more careful these days."

Exactly this!

Yep, still waiting

Nope, I’m skeptical every time a woman messages me.

I’d assume it was probably a man, a scammer, or both.... in any case, the style/content would usually give them away.

i do not believe it because it could be a trap for men as women here are very picky

You're fishing hard today "

It's called starting a debate.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

This thread is an interesting read

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i talk to anyone.....

just because they say hi i don't assume they want to do anything, for once in my life i may have said something that sparked an interest...

i know... when this man fires up the half a brain cell i have left... its like...poof!!!!!

Women... message first?

Wtf?

That's exactly what it means- bitches be cray-cray, afterall!

I often message men first, but it's often not welcomed.

I'm usually questioning something about them

I’ve only ever messaged one person first and it

didn’t lead to anything.

"Women... message first?

Wtf?"

I was actually thinking about doing it this year, but it's hard work, and I'm lazy.

"I’ve only ever messaged one person first and it

didn’t lead to anything. "

"Women... message first?

Wtf?

I was actually thinking about doing it this year, but it's hard work, and I'm lazy. "

It is. You have to write hello and ask a question and everything!

A message off a woman first on FAB!! Are you crazy!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i used to message first only had one guy get cocky and think he was guarantred a shag

Is this like saying I’m a brazen hussy if I send the first message. Lol going on that I must be after half the forumites x

By *r_BlueEyesMan  over a year ago

Manchester

It's happened to me once and that was yesterday. So because it's rarely happened to me I wouldn't know what to think of it

"Or more likely...

Their loss is my gain hopefully

I've messaged first in the past - if another friend or couple have recommended someone. One of my favourite fwb's was recommended and we had great fun until he retired sometimes I just want to get to know someone. It's not 'Shag U Like' here! People are real!

By *ookwhoitishaMan  over a year ago

outside Strabane

I thought women evening replying to messages was an urban myth never mind sending a first one ha

#SympathyVote hit me up

Nope op I don't but then it's rare a lady makes first contact

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Women... message first?

Wtf?

I was actually thinking about doing it this year, but it's hard work, and I'm lazy. "

you messaged me..... so naaaaah!!!!!!!!

i know i don't get back as often as i should, i've just sacked my admin monkey for dereliction of duty!!!!

By *uvtogiveoralMan  over a year ago

hyde

id love a first message

Newcastle and Gateshead

" i used to message first only had one guy get cocky and think he was guarantred a shag"

........again.... how many times do i have to apologise for that!!!

i was young and nieve, now i am just old!!!!

Not always, maybe she has a liking but possibly not sex mad.

By *r_BlueEyesMan  over a year ago

Manchester

It's happened to me once and that was yesterday. So because it's rarely happened to me I wouldn't know what to think of it "

Saying that I wish it happened more often

You think too much

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

" i used to message first only had one guy get cocky and think he was guarantred a shag

........again.... how many times do i have to apologise for that!!!

i was young and nieve, now i am just old!!!! "

!

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I think all women on this site are feisty and sex-mad.

So I don't make assumptions when they message.

But if ladies and couples used the filters, to stop the avalanche of chancers with one line copy-and-paste messages, and messaged the profiles of those who actually interested them, it might improve everybody's experience.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Yes. Yes it is true. If a woman looks at you she's imagining riding your cock like a mad woman while screaming "yippy aye yay"."

Channelling Bruce Willis?

Nope...because a simple response assuming so would soon cut the convo short.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Fab would be a better experience if more women made first contact and this became the norm. Women choosing based on profiles and a couple of photos . Women not getting 200 messages a day. Let's hope it catches on .

I wonder if men would make more of an effort with their profiles if they were being hunted. "

Have had a couple and they've led to better things, but it's no guarantee.

Think my profile is OK, but do try to ring the changes from time to time both with the profile and the photos. Otherwise it can all go a bit stale.

By *ugga MannMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

The thing I don’t like about this thread is it plays to the usual Fab stereotypes. OK so she’s a sexually confident woman but that doesn’t mean she’s indiscriminate and will shag anything. Through this place I’ve met quite a lot of sexually confident women and most of them have been fussy about who they get naked with.

So no. I never assume it’s a guaranteed shag. Rather it’s a sign that they are open to the possibility as long as the chemistry is right.

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

"I have been known to message first actually. Its usually because they have said something that's interested me or I like the cut of their jib. I message because I would like to learn more about them, I'm far from desperate "
This is more likely, how I get approached. Nothing is guaranteed, even in a club, if a female approaches me, I don't assume she is after sex. There has to be that attraction! Okay someone has to make the first move, yeah I'd love females to make the first move, but I won't hold my breath.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I would find it refreshingly courageous

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I never assume anything

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Or

It would say:

hi"

If thats the case, yes shes borderline deviant

In a club I talk to everyone even if I am not attracted to them

Tend to play with people who approach us

"The thing I don’t like about this thread is it plays to the usual Fab stereotypes. OK so she’s a sexually confident woman but that doesn’t mean she’s indiscriminate and will shag anything. Through this place I’ve met quite a lot of sexually confident women and most of them have been fussy about who they get naked with.

So no. I never assume it’s a guaranteed shag. Rather it’s a sign that they are open to the possibility as long as the chemistry is right."

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

100%. Got an unexpected message from the school a couple of weeks ago. Clearly the school receptionist was after my cock. Why else would she message me?

Last time I had a message and photo from a lady. Very pretty 30 yo lady. But unverifed. Thought it was a fake and ignored it. Few days later she was verified :-0

"Women... message first?

Wtf?

I was actually thinking about doing it this year, but it's hard work, and I'm lazy.

It is. You have to write hello and ask a question and everything!"

That's the easy part. It's finding someone to message that's the hard part. Do you know there's millions of men on here??

"Last time I had a message and photo from a lady. Very pretty 30 yo lady. But unverifed. Thought it was a fake and ignored it. Few days later she was verified :-0"

Some men will verify a woman who promises to meet them after, or send naughty pics. They are probably really men using stolen sexy pics.

I've messaged first quite a few times, if I like their photos, something on their profile or think we could be looking for the same thing.

Do get a few questioning replies about if I'm fake but mainly find they're kind enough to reply.

Have met twice through making the first move. I even still see the man I sent a 'faf' message too but that was a cheeky joke as I already knew him.

I am a very confident woman and happy to send the first message if I like what I see

I usually assume its from a fake account

By *ruebameMan  over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

I think fab should have a couple of days where the ladys have to message first this would stop them getting loads of messages that they can't possibly read and make it easier for them to pick men that they actually would be interested in just a thought

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Absolutely not.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I have sent the first message a couple of times if I like the look of a guy.

I get a lot of messages from guys with no photos and no info about themselves other than "fill this in later" and the message usually says want to fuck which I will ignore

Redditch

"I think fab should have a couple of days where the ladys have to message first this would stop them getting loads of messages that they can't possibly read and make it easier for them to pick men that they actually would be interested in just a thought "

Filter February.

Only messages from men on friends list or replies to messages sent.

"Last time I had a message and photo from a lady. Very pretty 30 yo lady. But unverifed. Thought it was a fake and ignored it. Few days later she was verified :-0

Some men will verify a woman who promises to meet them after, or send naughty pics. They are probably really men using stolen sexy pics. "

I get so many men offering to verify me!! If I then return the favour to boost their rep or whatever!! some people that are unverified are real!! The horror!!

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

Apologies for stating the obvious, but may be they just like the look of you and wish to strike up a conversation.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I've received a few first messages but it's usually to ask about a post I've made or to comment on something.

I never assume anything past the topic or the question they've asked.

Generally though it's how I get all my correspondence these days, I think it's nice that people want to chat and I'm happy to do that.

"Apologies for stating the obvious, but may be they just like the look of you and wish to strike up a conversation. "

Who needs a convo? Just some pics to like then meet, surely that's how it works...

"Apologies for stating the obvious, but may be they just like the look of you and wish to strike up a conversation. "

This

I think that women who messaged me first know that I'd fuck anyone anyway

"Women... message first?

Wtf?

It is. You have to write hello and ask a question and everything!

That's the easy part. It's finding someone to message that's the hard part. Do you know there's millions of men on here?? "

Be more open minded maybe?

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

No, I would think she was just being friendly and open to the opportunity of being friends and maybe taking it further later down the line.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I hardly ever send a first message. If I do it will most likely be a reaction to a forum post.

I did go crazy and send one just because and, although he did reply, I could tell he’d rather that I’d not bothered him

Grantham

"I think that women who messaged me first know that I'd fuck anyone anyway "

Oh cool, check your inbox

I have fucked someone after an initial first few messages but this is rare

"I think that women who messaged me first know that I'd fuck anyone anyway

Oh cool, check your inbox "

I'll do you one day

By *itzhallMan  over a year ago

birchington

I'd be gobsmacked if I got a message at all

Is this like saying I’m a brazen hussy if I send the first message. Lol going on that I must be after half the forumites x "

Yes of course. x

You think too much "

I think that too.

"I think all women on this site are feisty and sex-mad.

But if ladies and couples used the filters, to stop the avalanche of chancers with one line copy-and-paste messages, and messaged the profiles of those who actually interested them, it might improve everybody's experience. "

If women and couples messaged everyone that interested them, a lot of men still wouldn't get any mail.........

"The thing I don’t like about this thread is it plays to the usual Fab stereotypes. OK so she’s a sexually confident woman but that doesn’t mean she’s indiscriminate and will shag anything. Through this place I’ve met quite a lot of sexually confident women and most of them have been fussy about who they get naked with.

So no. I never assume it’s a guaranteed shag. Rather it’s a sign that they are open to the possibility as long as the chemistry is right."

It was something someone said to me. I was a bit

It's not the first time I've come across the attitude stated in my OP, hence my question. It put me off mailing anyone first.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I wish lol

I think it would actually indicate the opposite. If she'd shag anyone she'd just pick from the million messages every girl gets. If she's been pro-active and sought someone out she must be attracted to them specifically.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I think it would actually indicate the opposite. If she'd shag anyone she'd just pick from the million messages every girl gets. If she's been pro-active and sought someone out she must be attracted to them specifically."

Exactly, like a headhunter.

"I think it would actually indicate the opposite. If she'd shag anyone she'd just pick from the million messages every girl gets. If she's been pro-active and sought someone out she must be attracted to them specifically."

I like this, a positive slant I hadn't considered. Thank you.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

But if ladies and couples used the filters, to stop the avalanche of chancers with one line copy-and-paste messages, and messaged the profiles of those who actually interested them, it might improve everybody's experience.

If women and couples messaged everyone that interested them, a lot of men still wouldn't get any mail........."

Ouch!

One woman messaged me for advice on laminate flooring, so in answer to the original question, no not all women are looking to fuck if they message first, some just want to know the pros and cons for beech or oak surfaces.

Grantham

I'll do you one day "

Not before I do you

Grantham

"One woman messaged me for advice on laminate flooring, so in answer to the original question, no not all women are looking to fuck if they message first, some just want to know the pros and cons for beech or oak surfaces. "

Morning darling

Redditch

If women and couples messaged everyone that interested them, a lot of men still wouldn't get any mail........."

Sucks to be those guys.

I'm not gym fit or blessed in the trouser department, but I have got messages and meets, after ladies and couples read my profile and messaged me.

"One woman messaged me for advice on laminate flooring, so in answer to the original question, no not all women are looking to fuck if they message first, some just want to know the pros and cons for beech or oak surfaces.

Morning darling "

Good morning my love

"One woman messaged me for advice on laminate flooring, so in answer to the original question, no not all women are looking to fuck if they message first, some just want to know the pros and cons for beech or oak surfaces.

Morning darling

Good morning my love "

and if they need a rug in case of splinters lol

If women and couples messaged everyone that interested them, a lot of men still wouldn't get any mail.........

Sucks to be those guys.

I'm not gym fit or blessed in the trouser department, but I have got messages and meets, after ladies and couples read my profile and messaged me.

"

I'm really sorry, I hope you didn't think my comment was aimed at you. It was a general comment. x

Redditch

Sucks to be those guys.

I'm really sorry, I hope you didn't think my comment was aimed at you. It was a general comment. x"

I didn't take it personally, but I think raising the quality of single guys, their messages and profiles would be a good thing.

I've messaged first quite a few times. I went looking on my nearby list. Thought this would save me time etc.

One guy replied demanding to know the size of my boobs so he knows what he'll be handling! . Yeah instant delete for you matey!

I'll do you one day "

Dony hold your breath love; he told me that years ago

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I can tell you that some men do think this, hence why I only occasionally message first

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We wouldn’t think it, somebody needs to make the first contact and if they like you on your profile then why not get in touch, doesn’t mean anything will come of it every time I’m sure.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

If only it were true

By *ndyuk7Man  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

im lucky if anyone messages me

Lots of women make the first move, I know I’ve often sent a message first because I’ve seen a profile that stood out to me and I’m like on paper he’s out my league but I like what I see and I want to know if his personality matches the face/body etc

If she is screaming "Yippy Ki Yay" then I'm hers

#RememberNakatomiPlaza

It's never happened to me, and I doubt it ever will.

I would be very surprised, and would want to chat first before meeting somewhere public before anything more happened.

Sucks to be those guys.

I'm really sorry, I hope you didn't think my comment was aimed at you. It was a general comment. x

I didn't take it personally, but I think raising the quality of single guys, their messages and profiles would be a good thing. "

I always read profiles, message thoughtful or funny messages etc. I get nothing.

It's looks here. Primarily. If nobody is attracted to you, nobody's attracted to you. Simples!

Redditch

Sucks to be those guys.

I didn't take it personally, but I think raising the quality of single guys, their messages and profiles would be a good thing.

I always read profiles, message thoughtful or funny messages etc. I get nothing.

It's looks here. Primarily. If nobody is attracted to you, nobody's attracted to you. Simples!"

I liked your profile, and you had a good verification. Looks are important to gain attention, but personality, sense of humour and ability to hold a conversation are also helpful.

I never saw it like this before! I'm sure there are men that do think this. I'm not messaging first again!

If I get a first message from a woman I assume there's at least a 50/50 chance it's a mistake.

By *adtaffladMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

No not at all I would need to see how we got on but a woman taking the lead is sexy though

Grantham

I'll do you one day

Dony hold your breath love; he told me that years ago "

Me too, I know he has a long to-do list

I'm suspicious straight away

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

If a woman messaged me first I'd think she's overdue a trip to Spec Savers.

By *appysunflowerWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Lots of women make the first move, I know I’ve often sent a message first because I’ve seen a profile that stood out to me and I’m like on paper he’s out my league but I like what I see and I want to know if his personality matches the face/body etc "

Yeah just means we are confident

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

WELL to be honest ... I will let you know when I get one lol. Outside of scams unlikely

It would actually make most guys day if you ladies actually did the initial first contact and told us what you were looking for ,when and how often but alas it won't happen

Horse, because I’m a stallion

Grantham

"Horse, because I’m a stallion "

Wrong thread?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Horse, because I’m a stallion

Wrong thread? "

Never had one OP but it would make my day

Grantham

"Horse, because I’m a stallion

Wrong thread?

"

Wonder what he posted on the animal thread

Not at all. In fact she'd be more choosy and proactive rather than relying on and limiting herself to the pile of mail she gets, most of which will be complete shit.

As most men she'd prefer would probably be less likely on average to message.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Yes. Yes I will fuck anyone and everyone I message first

I remember the excitement of being new on here and having so many people to message. If I messaged you I wanted to fuck yes. Took a bit to get past initial suspicions of being an actual woman but there's the fun. Halcyon Days. Now Im just a (mostly) non-meeting old boot and nothing matters

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Apologies for stating the obvious, but may be they just like the look of you and wish to strike up a conversation.

This "

Seems obvious to me. Someone has to begin any conversation.

I was winked at a few weeks ago, took a few moments to get over the shock, wandered if it was a mistake lol Checked her profile a few times but sent a message, been chatting ever since : )

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

No but then I always send the first message

yes i can confirm this is correct

"Yes. Yes I will fuck anyone and everyone I message first

"

I bloody knew it!

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

Or

I've never been messaged first but I bet it feels amazing to receive one"

Probably be too stunned to reply

"I often message men first, but it's often not welcomed.

I'm usually questioning something about them "

Well if your opening message is 'Why are you such a twat?', it's a bit of a non-starter, even if it's appropriate..

By *aveSWMan  over a year ago

london

I'd like to think that if they've messaged me first then I've caught their eye..

Doesnt really matter who sent a message first, not exactly a big deal is it