FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Coppers

Coppers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love you all! Just reported blokes using a ladder to get into school at back of my house. False alarm, was work men sorting out a house adjoining with boiler issues. Got a courtesy call telling me why. I salute all you law enforcement people!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Pleased that someone actually rang it in, it's too often the case that it's "not my problem" nowadays

By *hispers-40Woman  over a year ago

up the garden path

"I love you all! Just reported blokes using a ladder to get into school at back of my house. False alarm, was work men sorting out a house adjoining with boiler issues. Got a courtesy call telling me why. I salute all you law enforcement people! "

If these fellas were up to no good, thankfully not, who's to say they wouldn't target houses close by. I always report! I nearly became a copper

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Agree OP

I saw a guy trying to climb onto a bay window roof last night opposite a friend's.

The friends called the police and they caught him with the stuff he's stolen

"Agree OP

I saw a guy trying to climb onto a bay window roof last night opposite a friend's.

The friends called the police and they caught him with the stuff he's stolen "

Good stuff! As hard working people, why should we put up with low life's who rob for a living. Makes my blood boil!

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

" Got a courtesy call telling me why. I salute all you law enforcement people! "

At least you got the courtesy call instead of police visit at your door.

Ive had it a few times then had to go down and give evidence.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most are arrogant picks in my experience only ever met one who didnt talk to me like he was the worlds hardest bellend

"Most are arrogant picks in my experience only ever met one who didnt talk to me like he was the worlds hardest bellend"

I've had the opposite experience. All have been decent except one who was a complete prick

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

"Most are arrogant picks in my experience only ever met one who didnt talk to me like he was the worlds hardest bellend

I've had the opposite experience. All have been decent except one who was a complete prick"

Same. I have a few friends who are coppers, and they are ace. Couldn’t praise them highly enough.

"Most are arrogant picks in my experience only ever met one who didnt talk to me like he was the worlds hardest bellend

I've had the opposite experience. All have been decent except one who was a complete prick"

At end of day if we didn't have decent coppers, who might have some arrogance and why wouldn't you in that job, we would have tons of low life's nicking stuff they believed were theres. Bring on the coppers!

My experiance of cops is . We dont have the manpower or the money to do anything about anything . I predict gov is runing them down to point whear they wil be privatised just like nhs cops need to have 24 hr strike nationwide then they wud get funding and staff

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I've had to deal with difficult situations, and the police officers were lovely.

I also have friends who are serving / retired officers.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

Funnily enough we had an experience just last evening.

Looked out of our bedroom window and saw a guy removing our garden gate.

We were going to shout out of the window, but didn't in case they took offence.

OK, off to bed now...

[Removed by poster at 29/12/18 22:17:09]

"Most are arrogant picks in my experience only ever met one who didnt talk to me like he was the worlds hardest bellend"

Oh my, I have had one who has the worlds hardest bellend

I’m with you apeman.

In the 1970’s I didn’t understand why some peoe has acab tottoed on their knuckles and my eldest son is a complete arsehole and he is an arrogant police officer.

Well a gates no good without a fence

There seems to be a LOT of horny coppers on Fab for some reason, maybe they need to reduce their stress levels lol

Fabville

"There seems to be a LOT of horny coppers on Fab for some reason, maybe they need to reduce their stress levels lol"

Amen!

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"I love you all! Just reported blokes using a ladder to get into school at back of my house. False alarm, was work men sorting out a house adjoining with boiler issues. Got a courtesy call telling me why. I salute all you law enforcement people! "

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

They do a tough job, a mate of mine has taken himself off front line policing after 12 years as he's seen so much stuff that it's affected him and his judgement when doing the job.

He's told me about the amount of times he's been first on scene when someone has been dead in a flat for weeks or at particularly nasty road traffic accidents when people are in bits all over the road, then on top of that he gets threatened and assaulted by d*unken men and women when he's on weekend shift patterns or having to deal with the same theiving scrotes and petty drug dealers week in week out who treat baiting the police as a bit of fun.

Fabville

"They do a tough job, a mate of mine has taken himself off front line policing after 12 years as he's seen so much stuff that it's affected him and his judgement when doing the job.

He's told me about the amount of times he's been first on scene when someone has been dead in a flat for weeks or at particularly nasty road traffic accidents when people are in bits all over the road, then on top of that he gets threatened and assaulted by d*unken men and women when he's on weekend shift patterns or having to deal with the same theiving scrotes and petty drug dealers week in week out who treat baiting the police as a bit of fun. "

How awful for your friend. Has he been offered support from 9ccupational health or the Fed?

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

"They do a tough job, a mate of mine has taken himself off front line policing after 12 years as he's seen so much stuff that it's affected him and his judgement when doing the job.

He's told me about the amount of times he's been first on scene when someone has been dead in a flat for weeks or at particularly nasty road traffic accidents when people are in bits all over the road, then on top of that he gets threatened and assaulted by d*unken men and women when he's on weekend shift patterns or having to deal with the same theiving scrotes and petty drug dealers week in week out who treat baiting the police as a bit of fun.

How awful for your friend. Has he been offered support from 9ccupational health or the Fed?"

He's having councilling now and he's been moved to more of an administrative role in the police. He's not a weak guy either, he's twice the size of me and can definitely look after himself, but he said he's just started feeling so angry when out on the job dealing with idiots day in day out that he's had to remove himself from it before he loses it with one of them. It's a shame as he is a decent guy and a good officer.

Seems they're less fucking useless than round here

sadly most police i find are now arrogant-they didn't used to be.Arrogant people carrying tazers (& eventually guns) not a good mix. Unlike America we are not allowed to defend ourselves (ie 4'11" lady walking home cannot carry pepper spray.)Need police back on the beat not sat watching cctv/handing out crime numbers for insurance .

» Add a new message to this topic