FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Name and Shame

Name and Shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it is not allowed but might be worth a ban to name the couples that the wife/partner is so desperate to get their husband fucked while they are at work or not around etc but never meet as a unit.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What would be the point? You might be telling naughty fibs as a revenge attack cos they turned you down.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There probably is no wife or partner.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I know it is not allowed but might be worth a ban to name the couples that the wife/partner is so desperate to get their husband fucked while they are at work or not around etc but never meet as a unit."

"I know it is not allowed but might be worth a ban to name the couples that the wife/partner is so desperate to get their husband fucked while they are at work or not around etc but never meet as a unit."

What would ypu gain from this?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Or just don't meet them

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

You do know why it's not allowed, yes?

So just a man then.

Nice move, admit it, you're just a fella with a keyboard. Best way to hide is in plain sight

"So just a man then. "

Nooo. Really?

C

just don't get the point of a couples profile and the effort they/him make to meet. Just be honest from the start surely? We meet men and don't care on married status but want honesty

I’m gonna try making a male profile and messaging other men to say will you please go and fuck my girlfriend. Then I’ll get loads of men wanting to have sex with me. Hang on, what am I on about!

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

Some were couple spilt in can't change on another site they charge you for that and username changes.. Maybe a thought and as for couples not meeting as a couple no idea not thought about it..

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

It couldn't be any more obvious that it's a guy pretending to be a couple.

If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a duck it's probably a duck

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

"I’m gonna try making a male profile and messaging other men to say will you please go and fuck my girlfriend. Then I’ll get loads of men wanting to have sex with me. Hang on, what am I on about! "

What could possibly go wrong...

"I’m gonna try making a male profile and messaging other men to say will you please go and fuck my girlfriend. Then I’ll get loads of men wanting to have sex with me. Hang on, what am I on about! "

It so crazy it just might work! I know how women struggle with meets

C

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

never had a problem with meets just the choice

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don’t see the point, if you know it’s just a man then block those profiles and forget about them

"So just a man then.

Nooo. Really?

C "

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

***ADMIN...EXAMPLE...***

"Arranged to meet male half of hardiner8, all conducted via fab and Kik. Turned out to be pic hunters with no intention of ever meeting. Wanted to post this in the forums to warn unsuspecting people. Don't bother with them, pair of timewasters."

Now, OP, do you see how easy it is to give a completely fake name and shame on here?

Fab gives you the tools to report and block people and to filter people out. Use them.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Do they have to meet as a unit? I'd it in the rules or something?

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

What's you problem? Just ask for a social meet first. If only he turns up you know the score straight off.

You might still like him, or failing which at least you've saved the possible problems that could be waiting if you turn up at his accom and she isn't there.

Seemples:

You could even give him a "sort of" veri:

Met this guy for a social/coffee first. Nice guy but should have been him and her so we agreed to "pass" until I meet both.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just report instead.

Knowing you are breaking rules and then doing it anyway still could end with a permanent ban