FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pen pals

Pen pals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_BelleRose_x OP   Couple  over a year ago

worcester

Hey has anyone ever thought that having an erotic pen pal wud be fun ! I (queen) recently joined a pen pal around the world group on Facebook and it occurred to me how amazing it wud be to find a hot wife or swinging couple who would exchange letters and stuff like a pen pal - imagine waiting for the next instalment if nawti ness ... do you know what I mean ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've never had a pen pal, but if I did it would drive me to the edge of insanity if they couldn't spell naughty correctly

worcester

"I've never had a pen pal, but if I did it would drive me to the edge of insanity if they couldn't spell naughty correctly "

Lmao I’m so sorry, naughty ! Im still in the hours of messaging my teenagers, I’m an A student I promise ...

By *allSteveMan  over a year ago

Poole

Each to their own. If it works for you why not. Personally can't be arsed with all the fantasy bullshit

worcester

"Each to their own. If it works for you why not. Personally can't be arsed with all the fantasy bullshit"

That’s thing it wouldn’t be fantasy - like I personally write a journal of all my experience so all my dogging sessions etc ! So you would be writing about the stuff you have done or upcoming meets and then waiting on the next letter to find out what happened

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never considered it but in the days before the internet my mum used to have a couple of naughty penpals.

By *allSteveMan  over a year ago

Poole

"Each to their own. If it works for you why not. Personally can't be arsed with all the fantasy bullshit

That’s thing it wouldn’t be fantasy - like I personally write a journal of all my experience so all my dogging sessions etc ! So you would be writing about the stuff you have done or upcoming meets and then waiting on the next letter to find out what happened "

Yeah I kind of get your meaning. Sending each other messages regarding your conquests and the experiences you have had. Personally wouldn't have the time for it though. Too busy studying form

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've never had a pen pal, but if I did it would drive me to the edge of insanity if they couldn't spell naughty correctly

Lmao I’m so sorry, naughty ! Im still in the hours of messaging my teenagers, I’m an A student I promise ... "

That's cool, but the only reason I made a Facebook account was cos ma ex got pissed off with me when I kept using her account to play Angry Birds, I've not logged in for about 5 years and I don't think I can even remember ma password anyway

"I've never had a pen pal, but if I did it would drive me to the edge of insanity if they couldn't spell naughty correctly

Lmao I’m so sorry, naughty ! Im still in the hours of messaging my teenagers, I’m an A student I promise ...

That's cool, but the only reason I made a Facebook account was cos ma ex got pissed off with me when I kept using her account to play Angry Birds, I've not logged in for about 5 years and I don't think I can even remember ma password anyway "

It is pissedoffpidgion

But don't go back there, apparently FB members vote for Trump

"Each to their own. If it works for you why not. Personally can't be arsed with all the fantasy bullshit"

love the way people put “each to their own” before ripping the shit out of the idea

These days it would be erotic text Pal.

And a lot of woman say they get sick of men sex talking.

So it's a non starter

» Add a new message to this topic