FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why does a polo mint have a hole in it?

Why does a polo mint have a hole in it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *resh freddie OP   Man  over a year ago

Penistone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

So you can whistle a tune

Its perfect for anyone on a diet, it has a non fat centre

so you can thread them all on the end of yer pen when writing long essays

Coz if it didn't look like an 'o' they couldn't have called them Polos and would have to call em sommat else, like discos cos they'd look like a disc without a hole in em but there was already some yukky crisps called Discos so they were stuck for a name. Then some bright spark came up with a way of saving production costs and said "Hey, let's punch a hole in the middle of em and call em Polos!" to which his boss said, "Don't be a twat, they'll never catch on." And that's when Mr Polo said "fuck you asshole!" and went off and founded his own company making holes. Apparently there is a landfill site somewhere that contains billions of these tiny little mint discs that have been cut out of Polos all these years and it's slowly poisoning the habitats of delightful little woodland creatures so all you people who like Polos are eco-destroying un-green bastards!

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

they tried selling the little centres from Polos a while back....but they weren't at all popular. I like Trebor mints...a minty bit stronger (stick 'em up ya bum an they last a bit longer )

"Coz if it didn't look like an 'o' they couldn't have called them Polos and would have to call em sommat else, like discos cos they'd look like a disc without a hole in em but there was already some yukky crisps called Discos so they were stuck for a name. Then some bright spark came up with a way of saving production costs and said "Hey, let's punch a hole in the middle of em and call em Polos!" to which his boss said, "Don't be a twat, they'll never catch on." And that's when Mr Polo said "fuck you asshole!" and went off and founded his own company making holes. Apparently there is a landfill site somewhere that contains billions of these tiny little mint discs that have been cut out of Polos all these years and it's slowly poisoning the habitats of delightful little woodland creatures so all you people who like Polos are eco-destroying un-green bastards! "

Don't listen to em Polo! I still loves ya

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Did you know.....?

If you are in a place which is totally dark, like a cave (used to be an outdoor pursuits instructor), hand round some polo's. then get everyone to switch off their light, and once their eyes have settled down, get them to snap the polo in half in front of their eyes. They will see a small shower of green sparks.

How the hell someone every found that out I have no idea, but it defo works!!!

"Did you know.....?

If you are in a place which is totally dark, like a cave (used to be an outdoor pursuits instructor), hand round some polo's. then get everyone to switch off their light, and once their eyes have settled down, get them to snap the polo in half in front of their eyes. They will see a small shower of green sparks.

How the hell someone every found that out I have no idea, but it defo works!!!"

And the word for today is Triboluminescence. Its the same effect you sometimes get from certain types of self adhesive envelopes when you open them. Oh, and I'm available for pub quizzes

" Oh, and I'm available for pub quizzes "

Do you think there will be one on Saturday mate? lol xx

Bloody hope not, not unless the questions are "Which hotel, and what room number?"

"Did you know.....?

How the hell someone every found that out I have no idea, but it defo works!!!

And the word for today is Triboluminescence. Its the same effect you sometimes get from certain types of self adhesive envelopes when you open them. Oh, and I'm available for pub quizzes "

Barmitzvahs and weddings?

It’s there to tease your tongue The hole of course.

TBH I thought it was so they could be handily stored on nipples

warrington

well that's something I haven't tried...

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"well that's something I haven't tried... "

wow bet theres not a lot you not done

warrington

moi.......actually there'sloads of things I haven't tried....yet!

"Coz if it didn't look like an 'o' they couldn't have called them Polos and would have to call em sommat else, like discos cos they'd look like a disc without a hole in em but there was already some yukky crisps called Discos so they were stuck for a name. Then some bright spark came up with a way of saving production costs and said "Hey, let's punch a hole in the middle of em and call em Polos!" to which his boss said, "Don't be a twat, they'll never catch on." And that's when Mr Polo said "fuck you asshole!" and went off and founded his own company making holes. Apparently there is a landfill site somewhere that contains billions of these tiny little mint discs that have been cut out of Polos all these years and it's slowly poisoning the habitats of delightful little woodland creatures so all you people who like Polos are eco-destroying un-green bastards! "

It's not for me to question wishy wisdom .... but I have a sneaky suspicion there might be a teensy weensy fib in there somewhere

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The hole in the mint is indeed a very clever gimmick to sucker the consumer into paying for less mint and a portion of sweet F.A.

Forum Mod

If you can get that portion of sweet FA to fit over a nipple I think its a great marketing gimmick

Well there's something we'll have to try at the next party. How many polo's can you get on your nipples

Forum Mod

Rob is a polo freak and won't eat then if the hole is not intact

he throws away broken ones hmmmmmmm OCD?

Anyway the hole is too small for my nipple ive just checked

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

"they tried selling the little centres from Polos a while back....but they weren't at all popular. I like Trebor mints...a minty bit stronger (stick 'em up ya bum an they last a bit longer )"
Polo holes were wonderful! I miss 'em, even if they were a gimmick.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

polo's have holes in them so you can place them over the clit while giving it a lick

"Well there's something we'll have to try at the next party. How many polo's can you get on your nipples "

Only two im afraid , well it aint cold yet

"Coz if it didn't look like an 'o' they couldn't have called them Polos and would have to call em sommat else, like discos cos they'd look like a disc without a hole in em but there was already some yukky crisps called Discos so they were stuck for a name. Then some bright spark came up with a way of saving production costs and said "Hey, let's punch a hole in the middle of em and call em Polos!" to which his boss said, "Don't be a twat, they'll never catch on." And that's when Mr Polo said "fuck you asshole!" and went off and founded his own company making holes. Apparently there is a landfill site somewhere that contains billions of these tiny little mint discs that have been cut out of Polos all these years and it's slowly poisoning the habitats of delightful little woodland creatures so all you people who like Polos are eco-destroying un-green bastards!

It's not for me to question wishy wisdom .... but I have a sneaky suspicion there might be a teensy weensy fib in there somewhere "

oooooo! How dare you! How very dare you! Casting aspersions on my good name! It's all true I tell ya!

Penistone

Didn't they do a giant sized polo in a box at one point?

Forum Mod

No they did a packet like a giant polo and it was full of teeny tiny polos

"Didn't they do a giant sized polo in a box at one point? "

Yeah, but that was a Volkswagen,

Penistone

"No they did a packet like a giant polo and it was full of teeny tiny polos "

Ahhh i never bought one but sure id seen on the counter at some point

Penistone

"Didn't they do a giant sized polo in a box at one point?

Yeah, but that was a Volkswagen, "

Ahhh that didnt come in a box though. Mind if you got in the right position you could cum in a box inside the polo

I think the hole is there so you can practise wiggling your tongue into small but tasty holes

Penistone

"I think the hole is there so you can practise wiggling your tongue into small but tasty holes "

it is a rather pleasant experience

» Add a new message to this topic