FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thick, racist cunts.

Thick, racist cunts.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A big topic locally is migrants being rescued from the channel or actually landing on the beaches.

I’ve seen many, many posts on social media saying to leave them at sea, sink the boats or send them straight back to France. Personally I wish these people no harm and think that as a civilised, rich, country we can deal with these people with respect and dignity.

Am I wrong for thinking those making these posts are thick, racist cunts?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you're right. Respect and dignity is alien to some people.

The terminology may not be the best in all honesty

6 of one , half a dozen of the other .

whilst its ok to help with open arms .

my auties 85 , they wont help with her rent , same as my mother .. they rely on us family ..

i'd say at least look after your own first.

"The terminology may not be the best in all honesty "

I thought it was quite eloquent and succinct!

I have issue with anyone that thinks their existence is more important than another persons based upon the place that they were born. Sad times.

We are becoming increasingly self-centred and selfish as a people

Everyone out for themselves

"Fuck everyone else, it's all about ME"

"I'm alright Jack, couldn't really give a monkeys about you"

Heightened racism is a by-product of this

You've heard of Schroedingers Immigrants ?

You know, the ones that simultaneously steal all OUR jobs, whilst at the same time being too lazy to work and taking all the benefits.

On the immigration issue alone, there are media moguls and politicians who should hang for the hornets nest they have stirred up in this country.

"I have issue with anyone that thinks their existence is more important than another persons based upon the place that they were born. Sad times. "

Would these migrants,be the same as the 'migrants' attempting to illegally enter the country,play the eascism card all you like,thick or otherwise,PC correct snowflakes like you would welcome them in?

Just let everyone in then,?

"A big topic locally is migrants being rescued from the channel or actually landing on the beaches.

I’ve seen many, many posts on social media saying to leave them at sea, sink the boats or send them straight back to France. Personally I wish these people no harm and think that as a civilised, rich, country we can deal with these people with respect and dignity.

Am I wrong for thinking those making these posts are thick, racist cunts?"

You have my vote hunny x

"I have issue with anyone that thinks their existence is more important than another persons based upon the place that they were born. Sad times.

Would these migrants,be the same as the 'migrants' attempting to illegally enter the country,play the eascism card all you like,thick or otherwise,PC correct snowflakes like you would welcome them in?

Just let everyone in then,?"

Is your life more valuable than another's? If so why?

"A big topic locally is migrants being rescued from the channel or actually landing on the beaches.

Yes. They "could" be intelligent xenophobic cunts.

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

"I have issue with anyone that thinks their existence is more important than another persons based upon the place that they were born. Sad times.

Ah the snowflake card. The default insult from anyone without a real argument. Looks like someone touched a nerve. Having served in the Forces for 23 years I am no snowflake but I wholeheartedly agree with the OP and comments like yours just make yourself look incredibly ignorant to be honest. Take that like a snowflake if you so wish.

By *orny andy yorkMan  over a year ago

york

It’s funny how if you think it’s ok to help migrants refugees people call you a snowflake

"It’s funny how if you think it’s ok to help migrants refugees people call you a snowflake "

Especially since many of us are descendants of migrants in the first place..

If in doubt throw insults.. the argument of the ignorant unfortunately.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Was Enoch Powell right all those years ago? I'm all for giving people who genuinely need it a helping hand, but shouldn't we be concentrating our efforts on Governments that totally ignore the needs of the people that they are elected to serve?

"Was Enoch Powell right all those years ago? I'm all for giving people who genuinely need it a helping hand, but shouldn't we be concentrating our efforts on Governments that totally ignore the needs of the people that they are elected to serve? "

I like what you did there

You're quite right, some people shouldn't have a say on what goes on in this country.

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

Always a prickly subject, like juggling hedgehogs

On the one side, we should help anyone who is in desperate need, and some of these people have suffered terribly. On the other hand, they woupd be happier in their own lands, if those lands were liveable.

I think governments should create safe havens within the affected countries, with a standing army and evacuate people there. Have a modular building and cityscale design that can be expanded rapidly.

"6 of one , half a dozen of the other .

my auties 85 , they wont help with her rent , same as my mother .. they rely on us family ..

i'd say at least look after your own first."

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

I might be in the minority but when I see ex forces sleeping on the streets and struggling for any help .. to give migrants homes before helping those who have fought for our safety is wrong

Not at all

! look what migrants have done to Germany Sweden Belgium France to name a few, noticed any changes in Italy Poland Hungary many marches across England Holland Germany. The french are starting a revolution and it’s not over taxes and fuel or living costs!

well that's certainly one opinion but while ever we live in a democratic society should can and will say what they think some agree some don't I for one wouldn't let anyone in until we sort out our own problems then if money and space then yes help some also call them coward's for leaving instead of standing up they run for a easier life what if are fore father's had done the same boot could be on the other foot

Contentious issues are always best never discussed on line ... to emotive tbh

[Removed by poster at 27/12/18 19:05:52]

London

"Contentious issues are always best never discussed on line ... to emotive tbh "

That means 90% of Facebook, Twitter and Reddit discussions.....!!

"Contentious issues are always best never discussed on line ... to emotive tbh

They either get to 175 real quick or go 'poof' and they're gone "

Lol ...

"Contentious issues are always best never discussed on line ... to emotive tbh

That means 90% of Facebook, Twitter and Reddit discussions.....!!"

Not on any of them! Prefer a real full active and real life

Would love to know who many of the contributors here actually participate in any way in these real life issues outside of the forums?

Now i see wy i dont get replys.

"Would love to know who many of the contributors here actually participate in any way in these real life issues outside of the forums? "

How*

"I might be in the minority but when I see ex forces sleeping on the streets and struggling for any help .. to give migrants homes before helping those who have fought for our safety is wrong "

Why is it this or that?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"The terminology may not be the best in all honesty

I thought it was quite eloquent and succinct! "

I didn’t think it was but we are all different thank goodness

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We are becoming increasingly self-centred and selfish as a people

Everyone out for themselves

"Fuck everyone else, it's all about ME"

"I'm alright Jack, couldn't really give a monkeys about you"

Heightened racism is a by-product of this

You've heard of Schroedingers Immigrants ?

You know, the ones that simultaneously steal all OUR jobs, whilst at the same time being too lazy to work and taking all the benefits.

On the immigration issue alone, there are media moguls and politicians who should hang for the hornets nest they have stirred up in this country.

"

Agree completely about the Schroedingers Immigrants. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve asked people on various forums why we are expected to believe that immigrants are stealing all our jobs, or claiming all the benefits.

I also ask why there is even a problem with illegal immigrants, if they can all just rock up anyway, and start claiming benefits.

Strangely no-one ever seems to have an answer.

while words are important we must remember that all too easily they can destroy everything.

opinions as well can turn people against you and for what?

debate is good. but topics like this do cause more problems than good as for some its an emotional subject.

always respect others opinion even if you do not agree with it

London

"Would love to know who many of the contributors here actually participate in any way in these real life issues outside of the forums? "

I've done a couple of marches. And been to Ethiopia and India to work with agencies. Was disgusted by the amount of wastage. Had a friend who worked with agencies in war torn countries, and it was on a different level of horror!

Fig you live in Canterbury.... Come and live in Peckham for a couple of years..putt up with your daughter getting mugged your son getting mugged 5 times. And my other daughter getting a black eye for no reason.. And every car I've ever owned getting broken into........its a joy living in london

Am I wrong for thinking those making these posts are thick, racist cunts? Not at all

! look what migrants have done to Germany Sweden Belgium France to name a few, noticed any changes in Italy Poland Hungary many marches across England Holland Germany. The french are starting a revolution and it’s not over taxes and fuel or living costs! "

French Protests are mostly lead by poor people and news for mostly from ex colonial African countires far right media is too thick and believed some far right groups who joined in order to topple Macron for that hateful Le Pen thing.

"I might be in the minority but when I see ex forces sleeping on the streets and struggling for any help .. to give migrants homes before helping those who have fought for our safety is wrong

Why is it this or that? "

You've hit the nail on the head. We should be tackling the problems at home as well as helping "GENUINE" refugees and I am not talking economic migrants. We as a nation send millions abroad, much of which is misappropriated. Some of the money should be used to sort out problems at home. Whilst the government is just looking out for itself though that is probably just wishful thinking. We have lots of problems at home but that shouldn't be used as an excuse not to be compassionate where it is needed.

Contentious subject and people often have binary opinions that are very entrenched.

As somebody who has been born into a military family and had members fight for the rights of these so called migrants and to see the repayment they have given us by coming here in their droves by whatever means they can then claim all the social help they can, I would, unless they have some intellect and knowledge that this country needs, turn their boat round and tell them to keep on rowing.

Yes, past and current governments have been made to allow them in due to current E.U. Say so.

Carry on with Brexit and we have our own say in the matter!

"while words are important we must remember that all too easily they can destroy everything.

opinions as well can turn people against you and for what?

debate is good. but topics like this do cause more problems than good as for some its an emotional subject.

always respect others opinion even if you do not agree with it "

Am I wrong for thinking those making these posts are thick, racist cunts? well that's certainly one opinion but while ever we live in a democratic society should can and will say what they think some agree some don't I for one wouldn't let anyone in until we sort out our own problems then if money and space then yes help some also call them coward's for leaving instead of standing up they run for a easier life what if are fore father's had done the same boot could be on the other foot"

Cowards? Personally I think someone who has the intelligence, guile and bravery to cross a continent with nothing but the clothes on their back can only be an asset to this country.

London

"I might be in the minority but when I see ex forces sleeping on the streets and struggling for any help .. to give migrants homes before helping those who have fought for our safety is wrong

Why is it this or that? You've hit the nail on the head. We should be tackling the problems at home as well as helping "GENUINE" refugees and I am not talking economic migrants. We as a nation send millions abroad, much of which is misappropriated. Some of the money should be used to sort out problems at home. Whilst the government is just looking out for itself though that is probably just wishful thinking. We have lots of problems at home but that shouldn't be used as an excuse not to be compassionate where it is needed.

Contentious subject and people often have binary opinions that are very entrenched."

People have brought up the 'Veterans sleeping rough' before. Vets need more than just housing. They need support, therapy and counselling. It's much more involved than just giving them a council house.

Glasgow

Participate in what way?

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

If all the immigrants disappeared tomorrow would all the anecdotal problems mentioned here and in the press that the country faces also disappear? Immigrant are not the variable that cause those issues.

I think that some of the people who have an argument of why should we pay for them, have a decent and well informed point. To label them thick is perhaps a bit ignorant and ironically ‘thick’. Racist is subjective and depends on your viewpoint, I don’t think it’s necessarily a racist argument as such and cunts? Well I know some truly lovely cunts

"Would love to know who many of the contributors here actually participate in any way in these real life issues outside of the forums?

Participate in what way?"

Anyway? Opinions without knowledge or action are ...fill in as you see fit

Thank you OP, It saddens me really that many people think the place they were born in or nationality born into or colour born with automatically gives them superiority over others! I’m migrant myself I came through legal channels I spent my money finished 2 higher education degree and started working asap. I couldn’t go back to where I came from due to war. I would make more money back home if stability is achieved. I still get harassed online by people I work to pay their roof with taxes. I stole no one’s job I brought expertise and qualifications that is needed. I always leave my tube seat for women and elders (even though they would hate me if they knew I’m) I volunteer and help the homeless. I just want to be as normal as any other human! Not here to abuse young girls as they claim (I only like older women ) oh and obviously would never do a thing with no consent! I think the UK has an amazing people and very nice community multicultural and multicoloured. I wish we had back home. Those small minority of haters don’t know what they are missing! Right wing fb media is mostly fake news anyway many lies being circulated around by the likes of Tommy Robinson etc. I would fight for the UK if a war started tomorrow even though Im not british but despite the racists I consider it home now.

"If all the immigrants disappeared tomorrow would all the anecdotal problems mentioned here and in the press that the country faces also disappear? Immigrant are not the variable that cause those issues."
definitely not but probably easier

London

I think that some of the people who have an argument of why should we pay for them, have a decent and well informed point. To label them thick is perhaps a bit ignorant and ironically ‘thick’. Racist is subjective and depends on your viewpoint, I don’t think it’s necessarily a racist argument as such and cunts? Well I know some truly lovely cunts "

Reminds me of Frankie Boyle's Scottish diplomacy

"You're a cunt. But it's ok, I like cunts!"

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

The question I would ask,

"Is why are they going though 4 or 5 other countries(that are safe) first of all, getting on a rubber dinghy and crossing the channel?"

Odd that we have been chosen as there point of safety.

Nothing to do with free housing free NHS free benefits to the tune of £25k. No stay at home you can't work here.

Odd that they did not stay in Bratislava capital of the Slovakian republic where they would need to work and pay their way with a minimum wage of €530 per month and pay for housing.

Would you go the extra mile or 500 to the land of milk and honey with a chance of bringing the rest of your family over here?

Shell scrape dug A/W in comming.

I don't think this is racist I just think it's the facts.

Snowflake - the laziest insult inevitably from someone who basics wants to belittle someone for caring about and giving a duck about other people. Likewise PC is an insult that suggests that believing in equality us a bad thing.

I don't get offended by either term. I'd rather have those character traits and beliefs than not have them

Glasgow

I think that some of the people who have an argument of why should we pay for them, have a decent and well informed point. To label them thick is perhaps a bit ignorant and ironically ‘thick’. Racist is subjective and depends on your viewpoint, I don’t think it’s necessarily a racist argument as such and cunts? Well I know some truly lovely cunts "

If immigrants provide more to the economy and treasury than they cost, is it even factually correct to say that we are paying for them?

Can I ask which benefits immigrants get that your elderly relatives aren't entitled to?

By *riendlychap1212Man  over a year ago

Laxey

No , you are spot on ....

By *allSteveMan  over a year ago

Poole

Oops a political thread......very deep breath......keep my opinions to myself before I cause a riot

Just let everyone in then,?

Snowflake - the laziest insult inevitably from someone who basics wants to belittle someone for caring about and giving a duck about other people. Likewise PC is an insult that suggests that believing in equality us a bad thing.

I don't get offended by either term. I'd rather have those character traits and beliefs than not have them"

Am I wrong for thinking those making these posts are thick, racist cunts? well that's certainly one opinion but while ever we live in a democratic society should can and will say what they think some agree some don't I for one wouldn't let anyone in until we sort out our own problems then if money and space then yes help some also call them coward's for leaving instead of standing up they run for a easier life what if are fore father's had done the same boot could be on the other foot

Cowards? Personally I think someone who has the intelligence, guile and bravery to cross a continent with nothing but the clothes on their back can only be an asset to this country. "

still only an opinion not sure about intelligence more about easier life I understand them not waiting stop in there own country then get out but why come through at least 8 countries why not stop at the next country could it be are benefits?

Try entering their country of origin without any ID, Money, documents etc and see how far you get.

I have no problem taking in refuges etc, but after we've taken care of our own people.

I think that some of the people who have an argument of why should we pay for them, have a decent and well informed point. To label them thick is perhaps a bit ignorant and ironically ‘thick’. Racist is subjective and depends on your viewpoint, I don’t think it’s necessarily a racist argument as such and cunts? Well I know some truly lovely cunts

Reminds me of Frankie Boyle's Scottish diplomacy

"You're a cunt. But it's ok, I like cunts!" "

A true gentleman if ever there was one! At least u know where u stand with him

It's really not an easy question to answer.

I've travelled much of Europe and have seen first hand how life is like for ordinary people in many European countries. I'll give you some words to wonder about.

Angela Merkel was faced with a difficult decision. She is the German equivalent of Theresa May. A while ago, Angela Merkel welcomed many of these immigrants into Germany and indeed into the German capital, Berlin. (It's the German equivalent of London and has a history of being home to a diverse & wide range of ethnicities). The problem she faced was that unlike London, Berlin was and still is under-populated. She thought that she was doing a good thing by bringing in much needed labour and tax payers. It didn't end too well. Although having said that, it could have ended much much worse. Berlin is a very diverse city. It's not only home to the currywurst, alternative music venues and numerous swinger clubs, it is also the home to many ex-pat Brits and Mustaffa who brought the doner kebab to Western Europe.

In France, immigrants are given nothing. Paris is the most romantic city in Europe, the city of love. The wildly romantic places such as the Eifel Tower, The Louvre, the Ritz, the Trocadero, Champs Elysee (which has a Golden Arched McDonalds), The Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Montmartre, EuroDisney. I have spent 24 hours in Paris immediately followed by 24 hours in London. I've ridden both underground systems, seen tourist traps and back streets in both during those 24 hours. Let me tell you this, London ain't got shit on Paris when it comes to homeless people. In Paris, homeless people routinely eat, sleep, shit and get walked over by rats on the Paris underground stations. Places such as the rear of Gare du Nord and the Peripherique near to Stade du france (It's the French equivalent of Wembley & Twickenham) are home to tent dwellers, prostitutes living and working in clapped out camper vans and immigrants living in tents on busy concrete highway intersections.

There's no easy answer, but most of us in Britain really don't have a clue. Britain is an island and isn't big enough for us to take in each and every poor soul of the world.

Equality would be a wonderful thing, an eutopian paradise where everyone is equal. But communism tried to address that, and didn't work. The problem with equality is, should we all drive round in Ford Fiestas, Teslas or Porsche Cayennes?

There IS a solution and its a very, very simple solution. The solution would immediately stop any immigrant from wanting to come to England and they would return home with a resounding cheer.

One thing we all have in common is love. We love our friends, our country, our families and our loved ones. Nobody wants to be seperated from their mother, father, son, daughter.

The immigrants who are leaving their families and loved ones behind would simply not want to leave if their countries were tolerably acceptable.

But how do you make a country into a tolerably acceptable place for everyone? Martial law? Invasion? Government overthrow? Nukes?

Glasgow

"The question I would ask,

"Is why are they going though 4 or 5 other countries(that are safe) first of all, getting on a rubber dinghy and crossing the channel?"

Nothing to do with free housing free NHS free benefits to the tune of £25k. No stay at home you can't work here.

Odd that they did not stay in Bratislava capital of the Slovakian republic where they would need to work and pay their way with a minimum wage of €530 per month and pay for housing.

Would you go the extra mile or 500 to the land of milk and honey with a chance of bringing the rest of your family over here?

I don't think this is racist I just think it's the facts."

Facts you say?

1. Why are you under the impression that migrants only come to the U.K.? Only around 2% of the world’s refugees come to the U.K.

2. If the U.K. actually was the nearest country to a humanitarian crisis, would you be advocating that the U.K. should welcome all refugees as it was the closest safe haven?

3. Who are you even talking about anyway? Refugees from the likes of Syria?

London

"

But how do you make a country into a tolerably acceptable place for everyone? Martial law? Invasion? Government overthrow? Nukes?"

A lot of people forget that most of those countries are less than 100yrs old, some of them are less than 70yrs old.

It took us hundreds of years to for a government that works as well as ours does (stop laughing!!)

Am I wrong for thinking those making these posts are thick, racist cunts? well that's certainly one opinion but while ever we live in a democratic society should can and will say what they think some agree some don't I for one wouldn't let anyone in until we sort out our own problems then if money and space then yes help some also call them coward's for leaving instead of standing up they run for a easier life what if are fore father's had done the same boot could be on the other foot

Cowards? Personally I think someone who has the intelligence, guile and bravery to cross a continent with nothing but the clothes on their back can only be an asset to this country. still only an opinion not sure about intelligence more about easier life I understand them not waiting stop in there own country then get out but why come through at least 8 countries why not stop at the next country could it be are benefits? "

The simple, clearly defined answer to your question is.....

drum roll...…

yes.

Poole

"Oops a political thread......very deep breath......keep my opinions to myself before I cause a riot

"

Ah fuck it....I served for queen and country to keep Britain from all invaders. Far too many foreigners draining the system with their asylum bullshit. The elderly can barely strike up the funds to even pay their heating bills in winter time. They can barely survive on what pittance they receive. We have a major housing issue where most people born in this fair land can't even get somewhere to live...let's give them all a home, benefits and sympathy!!

British people are now the minority and deemed racist by even hoisting up a British flag in the fear that it will upset other cultures. We are the ones being racially discriminated against!!!

Sits back awaiting shitty comments

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

You cannot blame people for wanting to have be a better life.

You cannot blame people for having to pay for it.

Every stick has two ends.

Where is the tipping point?

"Try entering their country of origin without any ID, Money, documents etc and see how far you get.

I have no problem taking in refuges etc, but after we've taken care of our own people."

Mate you can enter with a horse if you wish to my country. No border control no Police nothing. However, you take care of your own safety and see how far you get

"Oops a political thread......very deep breath......keep my opinions to myself before I cause a riot

Ah fuck it....I served for queen and country to keep Britain from all invaders. Far too many foreigners draining the system with their asylum bullshit. The elderly can barely strike up the funds to even pay their heating bills in winter time. They can barely survive on what pittance they receive. We have a major housing issue where most people born in this fair land can't even get somewhere to live...let's give them all a home, benefits and sympathy!!

British people are now the minority and deemed racist by even hoisting up a British flag in the fear that it will upset other cultures. We are the ones being racially discriminated against!!!

Sits back awaiting shitty comments "

British people are the minority? How do you conclude that?

Cowards? Personally I think someone who has the intelligence, guile and bravery to cross a continent with nothing but the clothes on their back can only be an asset to this country. "

You think it takes intelligence, guile and bravery to cross Europe using gps on a smartphone? You have low standards

:-

The trouble with this country is that too many people believe those not even earning a wage and living in poverty are somehow the biggest drain on our society

I served Queen and country too. I disagree with everything you’ve said.

"The question I would ask,

I don't think this is racist I just think it's the facts."

If you researched well you will know your answer. No your welfare system is rubbish compared to other European countries. They are better treated in other countries.

French speakers will go to France, Belgium etc. English Speakers will come to the UK. As simple as that. Most of those coming to the UK will have some sort of an attachment, language, culture, family, friends etc.

Facts is most of them will be in work in less than a year and will be paying into the welfare system. When I went to get my IN from the job centre I saw 90% white british people there! Trust me people won’t make a whole life threatening crossing the sea trip for £35 a week!

If someone has enough money for a smartphone they probably are not in much of a crisis

Poole

Never even mentioned the strain on the NHS which can barely cope as it is. They only try coming here because the rest of Europe won't help them. The French and Germans kick them straight out and give them nothing. Why do you think they try coming to soft Britain???

Should be going for a hard no deal Brexit...did We ask Europe for a deal to bail them out and rescue them and their independence when they all got invaded by the Nazis???

White British people makes up to 87% of the total population. Not sure what minority means in your books. Also, what invader have you fought you look so young for WW2. Do you mean you served killing innocents in Afghanistan and Iraq following American orders? education is important .. trust me we pay £24k a year for uni compared to home student who pays £10k.

Poole

I served Queen and country too. I disagree with everything you’ve said. "

Respect to you. But disagree all you like. Our war heroes are suffering to survive. Where is the justice in that!!!

I wonder how many people from this thread will be standing on the foreshore tonight to welcome the people that risk their lives to enter the uk illegally.

Now I see the bigger problem as that of the traffickers that take money from these poor people and promise them a better life. A tiny number of people that enter this country in this way, actually get to stay here.

Try looking into the international laws set up to protect migrants Op and you will see that migrants fleeing oppression should head for the nearest neutral country and apply to settle there.

I’m sure the thick racist cunts you talk of are just a little disappointed that some people will travel through 4 / 5 other countries to reach our shores because they believe the uk is an easy touch.

I am far from be racist, however I agree that these migrants shouldn’t be allowed into the uk after traveling across the whole of Europe to get here.

Never even mentioned the strain on the NHS which can barely cope as it is. They only try coming here because the rest of Europe won't help them. The French and Germans kick them straight out and give them nothing. Why do you think they try coming to soft Britain???

Should be going for a hard no deal Brexit...did We ask Europe for a deal to bail them out and rescue them and their independence when they all got invaded by the Nazis???"

You do realise that without immigrants there would be no NHS? It relies on immigrant staff

Should be going for a hard no deal Brexit...did We ask Europe for a deal to bail them out and rescue them and their independence when they all got invaded by the Nazis???"

On one hand you guys say they are all (fighting age men) on the other say strain on the NHS.

I’ve been living here for 4 years only went to my GP once to get a cold shot.

I’m pretty sure most of them will probably not use the NHS for another 20 years or so!

So use another card dear friend

Respect to you. But disagree all you like. Our war heroes are suffering to survive. Where is the justice in that!!!"

And who's fault is that? Do you honestly believe that it is immigrants that lead to that situation? Or a government that doesn't give a fuck about the poor and vulnerable

London

Respect to you. But disagree all you like. Our war heroes are suffering to survive. Where is the justice in that!!!"

The government always treats the military like shit once they finish serving. Out of sight, out of mind. It's got nothing to do with foreigners

Poole

White British people makes up to 87% of the total population. Not sure what minority means in your books. Also, what invader have you fought you look so young for WW2. Do you mean you served killing innocents in Afghanistan and Iraq following American orders? education is important .. trust me we pay £24k a year for uni compared to home student who pays £10k.

"

Couldn't care less what extra you have to pay!! As for where I served its confidential information

"If someone has enough money for a smartphone they probably are not in much of a crisis"

they wouldn’t if some countries didn’t decide it was fun to bomb the shit out of them!

The point everyone is missing is that it doesn’t matter, if they had good intentions and were going to contribute to society then why not go through the proper legal channels? Rather than jumping on a lilo? It arouses suspicion from the start

Couldn't care less what extra you have to pay!! As for where I served its confidential information "

How/why is it confidential?

My great Grandad died in Flanders whilst taking part in a war against an aggressor who was trampling all over Europe, but was quite some way from Britain. My great grandad is buried in Flanders and I have visited his grave and enjoyed the warmth & welcome of the Belgian people who are able to live in their country thanks to my great grandads (and many others) efforts. Brexit is gonna deny me being able to live in the town where my great grandad died.

How's that for starters?

"If someone has enough money for a smartphone they probably are not in much of a crisis

they wouldn’t if some countries didn’t decide it was fun to bomb the shit out of them!

"

They wouldn’t what? Buy a smartphone? Or come here?

Couldn't care less what extra you have to pay!! As for where I served its confidential information "

All I’m saying use the previlidge and bargain as a homestudent to get some education my friend . tories has risen the fees from 3k to 10k and they might rise them again. You will complain about immigrants and tell us you served the queen to stop invaders from Iraq and Afghanistan!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m a migrant. Thanks for all the lovely free stuff!

(Ps when does it arrive?)

London

£350m going to europe every week vould go to the NHS

We need Brexit(!)

"The point everyone is missing is that it doesn’t matter, if they had good intentions and were going to contribute to society then why not go through the proper legal channels? Rather than jumping on a lilo? It arouses suspicion from the start"

"If someone has enough money for a smartphone they probably are not in much of a crisis

They wouldn’t what? Buy a smartphone? Or come here? "

They wouldn’t come here. Only attratice thing is the country is it’s multicultural atmosphere.

No all refugees or migrants are poor. Some has money but want stability and safety. Those with smart phone are running for their lives.

Baffles me how we still divide ourselves by the fact we've been born on one side of the rock rather than the other.

I've been lucky to be born on the good side of the rock so go fuck yourself with your bad side of the rock.

And to be clear!!!! I made this side of the rock good, Me, Steve, John, Grandpa Louie and auntie Felicia. And we take all credit for the greatness of this rock side!

Poole

Couldn't care less what extra you have to pay!! As for where I served its confidential information

How/why is it confidential? "

Because if I told you I would be in breach of certain laws.

"The point everyone is missing is that it doesn’t matter, if they had good intentions and were going to contribute to society then why not go through the proper legal channels? Rather than jumping on a lilo? It arouses suspicion from the start"

When you get your house bombed and you have to run to a safety place. You can’t really go to apply for visa which probably not an option for the lack of consular services in those countries. You are lucky you were born in the calm side of the world. You would never understand somethings as you never have lived them (I genuinely hope you don’t experience what these ppl did)

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Because if I told you I would be in breach of certain laws."

What Reg mate?

London

Was it legal, where ever you served?

Otherwise, you would have been an illegal immigrant

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

After reading this thread,I think I did this immigrant thing wrong. So I didn't have to go to uni and work? I could have just stolen a job and got lots of free stuff? Damn it!!!

Mrs

They wouldn’t come here. Only attratice thing is the country is it’s multicultural atmosphere.

No all refugees or migrants are poor. Some has money but want stability and safety. Those with smart phone are running for their lives. "

Not every refugee is running for their lives, or has had their house blown up by a bomb dropped by the evil British government in a vague attempt to get some oil. It’s a ridiculous argument

I completely agree with you!

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Was in Jamaica, a gorgeous girl at the bar said, ‘you wonder why my name tag is “Malcome? It is my slave name’.

‘No’, I responded, had fuck all to do with me.

Learn from others past and take it forward.

" The government always treats the military like shit once they finish serving. Out of sight, out of mind. It's got nothing to do with foreigners "

That sounds vaguely familiar. Let me rephrase.

The government always treats the elderly like shit once they finish working. Out of sight, out of mind.

London

No all refugees or migrants are poor. Some has money but want stability and safety. Those with smart phone are running for their lives.

Not every refugee is running for their lives, or has had their house blown up by a bomb dropped by the evil British government in a vague attempt to get some oil. It’s a ridiculous argument "

Iraq was

"The point everyone is missing is that it doesn’t matter, if they had good intentions and were going to contribute to society then why not go through the proper legal channels? Rather than jumping on a lilo? It arouses suspicion from the start

When you get your house bombed and you have to run to a safety place. You can’t really go to apply for visa which probably not an option for the lack of consular services in those countries. You are lucky you were born in the calm side of the world. You would never understand somethings as you never have lived them (I genuinely hope you don’t experience what these ppl did)"

If my house got blown up by a bomb dropped by a government or regime, I’m pretty sure the last place I would choose to go and live is in that country!

Poole

All I’m saying use the previlidge and bargain as a homestudent to get some education my friend . tories has risen the fees from 3k to 10k and they might rise them again. You will complain about immigrants and tell us you served the queen to stop invaders from Iraq and Afghanistan! "

Are you suggesting I need an education? Think my minority point flew straight over your head!! No point throwing out statistics Im already well aware of. Go outside tomorrow to a city centre holding the British flag held high and see how long it takes before you are told to take it down

Oh behave Secret Squirrel! Even your sidekick was an immigrant - Morocco Mole!

Not every refugee is running for their lives, or has had their house blown up by a bomb dropped by the evil British government in a vague attempt to get some oil. It’s a ridiculous argument "

I never said everyone was. Tbh UK was pretty much Involved in Afghanistan,Iraq and Libya less in Syria. However, Southeast Asia and Many African Anglophone ex volonial countries also part of the list the UK has done not so nice stuff to .

I would agree not everyone is equal with you and some has different story to others but being complete racist wouldn’t help the geniuene ones. I’m not saying yes open your borders and let everyone and everybody in but you need to put a system to filter with human confitions etc

All I’m saying use the previlidge and bargain as a homestudent to get some education my friend . tories has risen the fees from 3k to 10k and they might rise them again. You will complain about immigrants and tell us you served the queen to stop invaders from Iraq and Afghanistan!

Are you suggesting I need an education? Think my minority point flew straight over your head!! No point throwing out statistics Im already well aware of. Go outside tomorrow to a city centre holding the British flag held high and see how long it takes before you are told to take it down"

I will dare you infornt of everyon on here £100 to £20 that no one .. I repeat no one will tell me to put it down. If you are down let’s have the bet I’ll go to trafalgar square 2 hours midday hold the british flag (even though I’m not british) up and high and no one would even bother looking at me!

Stop listening to Tommy Robinson he is making money to sell you porkies

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Baffles me how we still divide ourselves by the fact we've been born on one side of the rock rather than the other."

It's crazy.

And the absolute lack of imagination and empathy on display...

If the average Brit found themselves struggling in a poor country with the chance to go abroad and make a better life for themselves they'd absolutely take it.

If you disagree you're racist, if you agree you're a snow flake.

Both sides are "thick" if you ask me, people unable to have conversations, just statement after statement online in order for each individual to garnish attention from others, whether it through likes or retweets or whatever.

Every so called controversial subject is made up of these imbeciles. Best bet, don't get involved, you'll either offend someone or be classed as an ignorant racist/snowflake.

Humans need to devolve a few years and start the whole social media thing off again as we've done it wrong

"If someone has enough money for a smartphone they probably are not in much of a crisis"
Very true plus other luxuries and the flow of “genuine” immigrants all seem to be males 18/40 no kids or females in sight? So they left their families to start a life of crime in Europe

Personally I think we have become very desensitised and adopted and Every Man for Himself approach as a hole in Society. This really saddens me because Brits have been doing this for years migrating to Spain or Australia for a better life no one bats an eyelid. A lot of these people are so desperate they are prepared to risk their lives on open seas in little more than a rubber dinghy. In my opinion you have to be pretty desperate to want to do that, If Tomorrow our country suddenly went bankrupt or we suddenly had a massive natural disaster that displaced and killed many or a massive war that been going on for years and there was basically nothing left would we not want another country to take is in?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It's a false choice between helping immigrants and helping our own

If your aunt isn't getting help it's not because we can't afford to due to immigrants

It's because we have a government that persists in implementing austerity and cutting help for everyone

Don't let Tories blame immigrants for their own ideologically driven policies

I don’t believe telling someone they can’t come into your country is completely racist. As a country you have the right to refuse entry to anyone. I wouldn’t just expect another country to welcome me in with open arms, I don’t see why we should be any different. Lots of immigrants bring things to our country, but we should be selective. Trying to paddle across the channel on a lilo to sneak in through the back door is ridiculous and an example should be made of them. Send them back, with application forms

Am I wrong for thinking those making these posts are thick, racist cunts? Not at all

! look what migrants have done to Germany Sweden Belgium France to name a few, noticed any changes in Italy Poland Hungary many marches across England Holland Germany. The french are starting a revolution and it’s not over taxes and fuel or living costs! "

Yes Poland is a great example of a prosperous country, full of racists, pedophilic priests, terrible working wages and fucked up education system

"If you disagree you're racist, if you agree you're a snow flake.

Both sides are "thick" if you ask me, people unable to have conversations, just statement after statement online in order for each individual to garnish attention from others, whether it through likes or retweets or whatever.

Every so called controversial subject is made up of these imbeciles. Best bet, don't get involved, you'll either offend someone or be classed as an ignorant racist/snowflake.

Humans need to devolve a few years and start the whole social media thing off again as we've done it wrong "

So what you are saying is don't have an opinion just live in your own little bubble and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist?

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Personally I think we have become very desensitised and adopted and Every Man for Himself approach as a hole in Society. This really saddens me because Brits have been doing this for years migrating to Spain or Australia for a better life no one bats an eyelid. A lot of these people are so desperate they are prepared to risk their lives on open seas in little more than a rubber dinghy. In my opinion you have to be pretty desperate to want to do that, If Tomorrow our country suddenly went bankrupt or we suddenly had a massive natural disaster that displaced and killed many or a massive war that been going on for years and there was basically nothing left would we not want another country to take is in?"

well contrasted

market harborough

"I don’t believe telling someone they can’t come into your country is completely racist. As a country you have the right to refuse entry to anyone. I wouldn’t just expect another country to welcome me in with open arms, I don’t see why we should be any different. Lots of immigrants bring things to our country, but we should be selective. Trying to paddle across the channel on a lilo to sneak in through the back door is ridiculous and an example should be made of them. Send them back, with application forms "

Totally agree

Mrs

Humans need to devolve a few years and start the whole social media thing off again as we've done it wrong

So what you are saying is don't have an opinion just live in your own little bubble and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist?"

I rest my case. I hope you get many people liking your reply and agreeing with you to give you the attention you seek.

If, in the small chance you're being sincere, then no I don't think that nor did I infer it.

"The point everyone is missing is that it doesn’t matter, if they had good intentions and were going to contribute to society then why not go through the proper legal channels? Rather than jumping on a lilo? It arouses suspicion from the start

When you get your house bombed and you have to run to a safety place. You can’t really go to apply for visa which probably not an option for the lack of consular services in those countries. You are lucky you were born in the calm side of the world. You would never understand somethings as you never have lived them (I genuinely hope you don’t experience what these ppl did)

If my house got blown up by a bomb dropped by a government or regime, I’m pretty sure the last place I would choose to go and live is in that country! "

Yes except if that was your only safe option now

As I said talk is easy. You are lucky to be born here and never had this struggle so unless you had to live it. It’s really hard for me to explain.

London

"Personally I think we have become very desensitised and adopted and Every Man for Himself approach as a hole in Society. This really saddens me because Brits have been doing this for years migrating to Spain or Australia for a better life no one bats an eyelid. A lot of these people are so desperate they are prepared to risk their lives on open seas in little more than a rubber dinghy. In my opinion you have to be pretty desperate to want to do that, If Tomorrow our country suddenly went bankrupt or we suddenly had a massive natural disaster that displaced and killed many or a massive war that been going on for years and there was basically nothing left would we not want another country to take is in?"

^^^ this ^^^

So what you are saying is don't have an opinion just live in your own little bubble and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist?

I rest my case. I hope you get many people liking your reply and agreeing with you to give you the attention you seek.

If, in the small chance you're being sincere, then no I don't think that nor did I infer it. "

with comments like that I don't think it's me that seeking attention!

! look what migrants have done to Germany Sweden Belgium France to name a few, noticed any changes in Italy Poland Hungary many marches across England Holland Germany. The french are starting a revolution and it’s not over taxes and fuel or living costs!

Yes Poland is a great example of a prosperous country, full of racists, pedophilic priests, terrible working wages and fucked up education system"

Poland is Poland and carries on its traditional ways of life and the people will not let it change, if it wasn’t for the poles in the war it may have been very different. It’s a great proud country of hard working patriots who want the best for their own country.

"As somebody who has been born into a military family and had members fight for the rights of these so called migrants and to see the repayment they have given us by coming here in their droves by whatever means they can then claim all the social help they can, I would, unless they have some intellect and knowledge that this country needs, turn their boat round and tell them to keep on rowing.

Yes, past and current governments have been made to allow them in due to current E.U. Say so.

Carry on with Brexit and we have our own say in the matter!

"

I wonder how many foreigners fought and died beside 'your people'. If we bring past wars and conquers into the equation remember how far they really go back and what they involved. There isn't a country that shouldn't be ashamed of their military past time.

"I don’t believe telling someone they can’t come into your country is completely racist. As a country you have the right to refuse entry to anyone. I wouldn’t just expect another country to welcome me in with open arms, I don’t see why we should be any different. Lots of immigrants bring things to our country, but we should be selective. Trying to paddle across the channel on a lilo to sneak in through the back door is ridiculous and an example should be made of them. Send them back, with application forms "

No your country is not different. Many countries has signed the geneva convetion since 1951 and they are the ones who sat these rules as the (democratic world) and as leaders of Human rights

You seem to disagree with what your forefather fought for.

Also, again not everyone is accepted you need to know how hard tiring and hostile the asylum procedure in the UK is (europe is much easier in many places and more humane)

People get to wait and wait until they voluntary leave or forced to leave if their applications rejected.

Again, I think the issue here is many misinformed and they believe ehwta they see in the media.

If my house got blown up by a bomb dropped by a government or regime, I’m pretty sure the last place I would choose to go and live is in that country!

As I said talk is easy. You are lucky to be born here and never had this struggle so unless you had to live it. It’s really hard for me to explain. "

The only safe option is the uk? In the whole world? Do me a favour

Yes Poland is a great example of a prosperous country, full of racists, pedophilic priests, terrible working wages and fucked up education system Poland is Poland and carries on its traditional ways of life and the people will not let it change, if it wasn’t for the poles in the war it may have been very different. It’s a great proud country of hard working patriots who want the best for their own country."

Yup, that's why so many of them immigrate...the pride of their country must be the reason.

By *ookie an creamCouple  over a year ago

Fife

"I might be in the minority but when I see ex forces sleeping on the streets and struggling for any help .. to give migrants homes before helping those who have fought for our safety is wrong "

This^^ We should help this country first before helping others. Just look how the use of food banks have soared.

My grandparents escaped a concentration camp and fled the Nazis, ended up here with nothing but the clothes on their back and not a word of English. They contributed to this country all their life. Thank god there was a place here for them and others like them.

But for the grace of god it could be any of us born on the wrong side. A little humility and empathy goes a long way in this world.

Yes Poland is a great example of a prosperous country, full of racists, pedophilic priests, terrible working wages and fucked up education system Poland is Poland and carries on its traditional ways of life and the people will not let it change, if it wasn’t for the poles in the war it may have been very different. It’s a great proud country of hard working patriots who want the best for their own country."

Why the anti-poles graffiti post brexit and why calling them to f off bakc home then? Also, since Poland is so great and proud country why many flee it? At least Syrian don’t claim that Syria is so great

This^^ We should help this country first before helping others. Just look how the use of food banks have soared."

Guess what? You can go and do that right now, get of your ass and help out your veterans but no... you'll sit at home and talk how others should help them first...

This^^ We should help this country first before helping others. Just look how the use of food banks have soared.Guess what? You can go and do that right now, get of your ass and help out your veterans but no... you'll sit at home and talk how others should help them first..."

Exactly this.

Yes Poland is a great example of a prosperous country, full of racists, pedophilic priests, terrible working wages and fucked up education system Poland is Poland and carries on its traditional ways of life and the people will not let it change, if it wasn’t for the poles in the war it may have been very different. It’s a great proud country of hard working patriots who want the best for their own country.

Why the anti-poles graffiti post brexit and why calling them to f off bakc home then? Also, since Poland is so great and proud country why many flee it? At least Syrian don’t claim that Syria is so great "

I’ve never heard anyone say send the poles back, they are hard workers and pay tax and have attractive women what’s not to love about them? Well Syria isn’t great let’s be honest and there’s no need for them to come to Europe when they have safe countries near by that they can find refuge in if it was “genuine”

As I said talk is easy. You are lucky to be born here and never had this struggle so unless you had to live it. It’s really hard for me to explain.

The only safe option is the uk? In the whole world? Do me a favour "

Again back to the point above. Why some chooses the UK over France, Scandinavian countries which offers better welfare system better human condition faster procesdures and asopts ppl quicker with quicker naturalisation option?

Because they are either from ex British colony, have attachments to the UK such as language, family, friends etc.

For these yes UK is the only option for them as the ONLY ENGLISH speaking option close to them.

I hope it’s not hard for you to comperehend. I know many francophone Africans who wouldn’t go to the UK but prefer France, Belgium etc .

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes treat them with respect and dignity and put them on the first ferry back to France.

What gives them the right to try to avoid the legitimate ways to enter the country?

They are not refugees but migrants therefore should accept the rules in place and enter the UK through legal channels.

"I don’t believe telling someone they can’t come into your country is completely racist. As a country you have the right to refuse entry to anyone. I wouldn’t just expect another country to welcome me in with open arms, I don’t see why we should be any different. Lots of immigrants bring things to our country, but we should be selective. Trying to paddle across the channel on a lilo to sneak in through the back door is ridiculous and an example should be made of them. Send them back, with application forms

No your country is not different. Many countries has signed the geneva convetion since 1951 and they are the ones who sat these rules as the (democratic world) and as leaders of Human rights

Also, again not everyone is accepted you need to know how hard tiring and hostile the asylum procedure in the UK is (europe is much easier in many places and more humane)

People get to wait and wait until they voluntary leave or forced to leave if their applications rejected.

Again, I think the issue here is many misinformed and they believe ehwta they see in the media. "

The asylum process is hard and tiring is it? I think that shows the level of desperation we are talking about, if I was that desperate I would do whatever was asked. And as for being forced to leave after failed applications, are u for real mate? Surely application without denial isn’t applying at all

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Ditto on the served Queen etc but your so far off the mark with your claim that we are the minority, its patently false and would be interested just where you got that from..?

London

"

Why the anti-poles graffiti post brexit and why calling them to f off bakc home then? Also, since Poland is so great and proud country why many flee it? At least Syrian don’t claim that Syria is so great I’ve never heard anyone say send the poles back, they are hard workers and pay tax and have attractive women what’s not to love about them? Well Syria isn’t great let’s be honest and there’s no need for them to come to Europe when they have safe countries near by that they can find refuge in if it was “genuine” "

There was a lot of anti Polish, and anti german sentiment after brexit

Yes Poland is a great example of a prosperous country, full of racists, pedophilic priests, terrible working wages and fucked up education system Poland is Poland and carries on its traditional ways of life and the people will not let it change, if it wasn’t for the poles in the war it may have been very different. It’s a great proud country of hard working patriots who want the best for their own country.

Why the anti-poles graffiti post brexit and why calling them to f off bakc home then? Also, since Poland is so great and proud country why many flee it? At least Syrian don’t claim that Syria is so great I’ve never heard anyone say send the poles back, they are hard workers and pay tax and have attractive women what’s not to love about them? Well Syria isn’t great let’s be honest and there’s no need for them to come to Europe when they have safe countries near by that they can find refuge in if it was “genuine” "

I saw with my own eyes many anti polish graffiti in north west London! Just few days after Brexit vote.

Well, most migrants are hardworking and pay taxes.

Also for girls it depends on the individual tastes. Some british girls also like them some exotic men

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"My grandparents escaped a concentration camp and fled the Nazis, ended up here with nothing but the clothes on their back and not a word of English. They contributed to this country all their life. Thank god there was a place here for them and others like them.

But for the grace of god it could be any of us born on the wrong side. A little humility and empathy goes a long way in this world."

Totally this..

The only safe option is the uk? In the whole world? Do me a favour

Again back to the point above. Why some chooses the UK over France, Scandinavian countries which offers better welfare system better human condition faster procesdures and asopts ppl quicker with quicker naturalisation option?

Because they are either from ex British colony, have attachments to the UK such as language, family, friends etc.

For these yes UK is the only option for them as the ONLY ENGLISH speaking option close to them.

I hope it’s not hard for you to comperehend. I know many francophone Africans who wouldn’t go to the UK but prefer France, Belgium etc .

"

Interesting that you use the word choose, whilst maintaining that this is the only option

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

Lets sort the people out who live on our streets before sorting out people from other countries eh?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I don’t believe telling someone they can’t come into your country is completely racist. As a country you have the right to refuse entry to anyone. I wouldn’t just expect another country to welcome me in with open arms, I don’t see why we should be any different. Lots of immigrants bring things to our country, but we should be selective. Trying to paddle across the channel on a lilo to sneak in through the back door is ridiculous and an example should be made of them. Send them back, with application forms

Again, I think the issue here is many misinformed and they believe ehwta they see in the media. "

Sadly, this is very much the case and no amount of information and hard facts will change their minds.

I have also yet to meet anyone with an anti immigration stance, who has actually met and engaged with someone genuinely fleeing from a war torn country.

Many years ago I was involved with helping those fleeing the Balkan war... women and children had suffered r*pe and men torture. Why would I not want to allow them to live and work in my town? A place of safety?

As a human being I want to help my fellow people. I also think that immigration is of benefit to the UK overall.

I wholehearted welcome all those working with their British colleagues trying to keep the NHS going.

Nita

" The asylum process is hard and tiring is it? I think that shows the level of desperation we are talking about, if I was that desperate I would do whatever was asked. And as for being forced to leave after failed applications, are u for real mate? Surely application without denial isn’t applying at all"

I didn’t say I don’t agree with deportation for failed application. All I said is there is a system and not everyone who gets here gets on his daily job next day. They are kept and monitered until they get either approved or rejected!

You are the one who said send them back before

Yes but been English they'd tell us to fook off they all hate us just want are money ??

"

Interesting that you use the word choose, whilst maintaining that this is the only option"

I mean you could tell by now that my Wnglish is not great ao don’t pull that when you lose an argument. I mean you do know it’s hard already to leave your whole life and start from scratch? Specially when forced too. I mean it’s natural option for people to flee to the countires they have attachmenets too. For instance why Algerians, senegalese etc are in France while Negerians and Indians are in the UK. It doesn’t take that long to understand. Stop trying to argue for the argument sake my friend. I’m trying to just provide to you the other prespective and you can decide for your own.

cant we all just get on ffs

London

"cant we all just get on ffs"

The orgy is at 9pm.

Why the anti-poles graffiti post brexit and why calling them to f off bakc home then? Also, since Poland is so great and proud country why many flee it? At least Syrian don’t claim that Syria is so great I’ve never heard anyone say send the poles back, they are hard workers and pay tax and have attractive women what’s not to love about them? Well Syria isn’t great let’s be honest and there’s no need for them to come to Europe when they have safe countries near by that they can find refuge in if it was “genuine”

I saw with my own eyes many anti polish graffiti in north west London! Just few days after Brexit vote.

Also for girls it depends on the individual tastes. Some british girls also like them some exotic men "

Is London still a part of England? oh yes car washes and pizza/kebab shops must pay loads of tax

I would like to take these thick, racist, evil bastards and send them to some war torn country for a few years. Would be nice.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

A chat with your local welfare benefits advisor may help. Last time I checked, migrants drowning at sea in unsuitable boats were not responsible for the levels of benefit and income prescribed by HM government.

"I’m a migrant. Thanks for all the lovely free stuff!

(Ps when does it arrive?) "

hopefully very soon when the next ferry leaves

market harborough

I do not condone any person being unfairly treated. Not all migrants are refugees. There are different channels of entry and application into the UK based on whether you are a refugee or not. Genuine refugees are being turned away because non refugees are abusing the system that is in place. I don't know if the people in the boats are refugees or not, but I do know that there is a ripple effect for every single migrant when other migrants take the piss out of the system. Regardless, everyone should be treated with common decency.

Mrs

Why the anti-poles graffiti post brexit and why calling them to f off bakc home then? Also, since Poland is so great and proud country why many flee it? At least Syrian don’t claim that Syria is so great I’ve never heard anyone say send the poles back, they are hard workers and pay tax and have attractive women what’s not to love about them? Well Syria isn’t great let’s be honest and there’s no need for them to come to Europe when they have safe countries near by that they can find refuge in if it was “genuine”

Also for girls it depends on the individual tastes. Some british girls also like them some exotic men Is London still a part of England? oh yes car washes and pizza/kebab shops must pay loads of tax "

Well, if those are the only services you use then maybe.

However, NHS, Lecuturers, investors and almost every running service is moatly immigrants they sure pay tax. Even home office and border control is run by ex immigrant mostly.

London is a multi-culture thriving city. If it was white only it would look more like Margate and in that case you are right we won’t come here

Glasgow

Cowards? Personally I think someone who has the intelligence, guile and bravery to cross a continent with nothing but the clothes on their back can only be an asset to this country. still only an opinion not sure about intelligence more about easier life I understand them not waiting stop in there own country then get out but why come through at least 8 countries why not stop at the next country could it be are benefits?

The simple, clearly defined answer to your question is.....

drum roll...…

yes.

"

Who is getting what benefits exactly?

Why are we still assuming that all refugees come to the U.K.?

Asylum seekers get about £37 a week, and if they’re lucky some shithole to stay in.

In the case of Syria, you do know what’s been happening there?

"Lets sort the people out who live on our streets before sorting out people from other countries eh?"

You can be human and help both. It’s not this or that. In Christmas most immigrants do go out and help the homeless themselves. Immigrants don’t want your money more than to be treated as humans. You can have empathy for both and more vulnerable groups.

Also for girls it depends on the individual tastes. Some british girls also like them some exotic men Is London still a part of England? oh yes car washes and pizza/kebab shops must pay loads of tax

However, NHS, Lecuturers, investors and almost every running service is moatly immigrants they sure pay tax. Even home office and border control is run by ex immigrant mostly.

London is a multi-culture thriving city. If it was white only it would look more like Margate and in that case you are right we won’t come here "

Best quote on the day London's a thriving multi cultural city just remind us up north what's the murder rate in that fine city

. I get what your saying but your auntie isn’t going to wash up on the shore tomorrow morning. I hope she can afford to eat and stay well but the urgency in comparison doesn’t justify turning a blind eye. All the best.

Glasgow

Exactly this.

Also for girls it depends on the individual tastes. Some british girls also like them some exotic men Is London still a part of England? oh yes car washes and pizza/kebab shops must pay loads of tax

London is a multi-culture thriving city. If it was white only it would look more like Margate and in that case you are right we won’t come here Best quote on the day London's a thriving multi cultural city just remind us up north what's the murder rate in that fine city "

And who’s committing those murders? It’s not mainly immigrants is it?

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Give a inch they take a yard.

That all I say.

Glasgow

The only safe option is the uk? In the whole world? Do me a favour "

Proportion of global refugees who seek refuge in the U.K.: 2%.

London is a multi-culture thriving city. If it was white only it would look more like Margate and in that case you are right we won’t come here "

Right on bro Immigrants are so much better than the British at everything. I'd rather employ a hundred immigrants than twenty British. Same wage bill, too

Glasgow

"Give a inch they take a yard.

That all I say."

Assuming you don’t actually think you’ve made some constructive point by trotting our a pointless cliche, coukd you expand on that at all, with specific examples?

London is a multi-culture thriving city. If it was white only it would look more like Margate and in that case you are right we won’t come here Best quote on the day London's a thriving multi cultural city just remind us up north what's the murder rate in that fine city

And who’s committing those murders? It’s not mainly immigrants is it?"

it's very multi cultural people ain't saying there immigrants but not many White English in the news we see just saying

"Give a inch they take a yard.

That all I say."

Nah we are blessed with our own inches and don’t need more

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Are you happy with illegal immigration? Would you just open our borders for anyone to enter the country?

See I think calling someone a c*nt is not as bad but nearly as bad as being a racist.... sort of? C*ntist? I don't know just hate that word.

They are idiots though. They don't really mean it obviously. Just a really extreme way of saying send them back.

London is a multi-culture thriving city. If it was white only it would look more like Margate and in that case you are right we won’t come here Best quote on the day London's a thriving multi cultural city just remind us up north what's the murder rate in that fine city "

In fact according the the only data I managed to check by the MoD for crimes by ethnicity. It’s very much representing the population 86% whites of total convited criminals.

London is a beautiful city despite how far right are trying to portray it.

Exactly this

Regardless of where or how they come, we’ve got to draw the line somewhere. We are a country bursting at the seams and there’s plenty of other countries less populated that could accommodate better!

Homelessness is at its highest it’s been for years and the NHS is rapidly sinking, these people are desperate and need help but they’re also breaking the law!

London is a multi-culture thriving city. If it was white only it would look more like Margate and in that case you are right we won’t come here Best quote on the day London's a thriving multi cultural city just remind us up north what's the murder rate in that fine city

And who’s committing those murders? It’s not mainly immigrants is it?it's very multi cultural people ain't saying there immigrants but not many White English in the news we see just saying"

I know exactly what you’re saying. I’ll stick by my original statement.

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Are you saying the UK is rich ???

Are you saying the UK is rich ???"

As the 5th largest economy I wouldn’t saying we are poverty stricken.

Are you saying the UK is rich ???"

And civilised? I@m sure it used to be

As the 5th largest economy I wouldn’t saying we are poverty stricken. "

Where will we house them? Need to house our own people before them. We maybe a rich Country but not every sole is rich. There are people starving! People in the UK are starving!? Homeless.... house the British before the migrants and Europeans. Not much to ask for. Anything left over take in migrants.

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

UK is poor ,have a look around you and see the homelessness, families going with out, people relying on food handouts, this is England, we cannot look after our own let alone others looking for hand outs ...

As the 5th largest economy I wouldn’t saying we are poverty stricken. "

And India is number 6, yet we gave them £98 million in financial aid this year which could have funded several thousand homes for immigrants to the UK.